🌈 Chapter seven

LITTLE BIG HYUNG

Yesung is so much happier when he can be little whenever he wants. The group is so supportive. They take care of him, cook for him, play with him …. Yesung loves them for being so nice.

However, there is one person he loves the most - Leeteuk. Leeteuk is so gentle. He always helps Yesung with falling asleep, he cuts his food into small pieces and he cuddles with him. No one else is like Leeteuk. That’s how Leeteuk got his new nickname.

“Daddy!”

Other members are mad at Leeteuk that he stole Yesung’s heart just for himself, but their sadness brings some benefits.

They recently found out that little Yesung doesn’t wake up when he has to pee. He doesn’t wake up and just wets his bed. It has happened five times already and they tried everything.

Leeteuk can’t work like this. It isn’t possible. Every night when Yesung is in his little space, he has an accident. Yesung pees in his bed, then he wakes Leeteuk up and the poor man has to calm him down before changing the bedsheet and cleaning Yesung. He has had an accident for the last three nights and Leeteuk is too tired to work properly. He needs sleep.

That’s why they bought diapers. It sounds weird, but Leeteuk is dying, he just needs proper sleep. After dinner and bath Heechul prepared pajama for Yesung and unfolds a diaper. He helps Yesung into the T-shirt and Leeteuk takes the diaper.

“Let’s try this, okay?”

Yesung moves away from the diaper and Leeteuk sighs.

“Yesung, at least try the diaper because daddy can’t wash you, change you and change the bedding three times per night. If you try the diaper just for one night, you will really help to your daddy.”

Yesung is sobbing a bit and Leeteuk tucks him under the last clean blanket. Yesung fell asleep and soon everyone is sleeping in their warm bed. This night the little one didn’t wake up. He had an accident, but the diaper saved him from wet mattress and crying. The members are awake, Leeteuk and Ryeowook are cooking breakfast for everyone. Yesung gets up from his bed and peeks in his pants. He isn’t in little space and he isn’t happy to find that he is wearing a diaper. The soaked material is clinging to his skin and he pulls the pants down before going to find his daddy … no, Leeteuk. He must find Leeteuk.

The man finished preparing waffles with whipped cream and fruit. He smiles after spotting his little one standing there.

“Look at you! One night of proper sleep and you are so smiley!”

Leeteuk Yesung’s small cheek and kisses the top of his head.

“I am not little right now.”

Leeteuk takes a step back and turns back to the stove. Yesung slowly sits down and winces because he forgot about the diaper. He quickly gets up to take a shower and only then comes back. He isn’t very hungry, but everyone is watching him so he needs to eat the waffle. The breakfast is awkward, Yesung feels as if they aren’t happy if he isn’t little. He silently finishes breakfast and then goes out to have a walk with his dogs. Only his fluffy friends don’t care about his little space.