🌈 Chapter two

LITTLE BIG HYUNG

“Yesung?”

 

Yesung froze when he heard the leader’s voice and slowly turned his head toward the door of his room. Leeteuk is standing there dumbfounded and has no idea what is Yesung doing. They are staring at each other for a while before Yesung dashes toward the big closet, which is standing on the opposite side of his room. Yesung hides inside and curled into a small ball. He hears Leeteuk approaching the closet and starts to cry. Yesung is still in his little space and he doesn't want to be big, but his hyung might be mad at him. Little Yesung is scared to open the closet, but Leeteuk needs to find out what is going on. The leader knocked on the door and then slowly opened the door. Yesung pressed himself in the farest corner while Leeteuk kneeled down.

 

“Yesung ...”

 

Leeteuk slowly reached his hand toward the small singer and put his hand on Yesung’s knee.

 

“Can you tell me what are you doing?”

 

Yesung shakes his head no and hides his face between his knees. Leeteuk watches him for a while and then sighed. He is the leader of Super junior and he has seen many unusual things, he can deal with this. Leeteuk his hair and then grabs Yesung’s small chin and gently forces him to lift his head. Leeteuk smiles a bit at crying Yesung and moves closer to him.

 

“You know that I am here for you. You can tell me anything you want.”

 

Yesung slowly on his pacifier and squirms a bit in Leeteuk’s hold. The leader let go of him and waits if Yesung says something. The singer acts like the sleeves of his shirts which are hanging in the closet are the most interesting thing in this universe and ignores Leeteuk. Little Yesung knows that this is bad. His secret is out and now everyone is going to find out that he is weird, weirder than they have ever imagined. Moreover, little Yesung can’t explain what is happening.

 

“Yesungie want to be a baby.”

 

Leeteuk doesn’t know what it means, but he slowly touches Yesung and places his hands under his armpits to pick him up.

 

“We can speak later. For now we need to calm you down.”

 

The leader picks him up and carries him toward the bed. He is surprised that Yesung is tightly clinging to him. Leeteuk grabs the stuffed bunny and smiles at the cute toy.

 

“Look, your bunny is sad.”

 

Yesung looks at the bunny and quickly hugs him. Leeteuk smiles because at least he is calm and doesn’t cry anymore. Leeteuk Yesung’s hair out of his lovely face and bounces him on his knees.

 

“We will speak after you take a nap, okay?”

 

Yesung nods and Leeteuk put him down on the bed before covering him with a blanket. Yesung is falling asleep with Leeteuk his hair when suddenly the front door flies open. The members are back!