🌈Chapter nine

LITTLE BIG HYUNG

Hyukjae wanted more responsibilities, but this might be too much. Leeteuk didn’t want to leave Yesung alone with Hyukjae, but everyone else is busy and little Yesung can’t stay alone. That is how Hyukjae ended up like a babysitter. He is scared, he is nervous, but tries to act cool as if he does this every other day.

Yesung is lonely without his daddy, Hyukjae is quite annoying. He keeps  touching his Lego and tells him what he should build and how should he build it. He is ruining his Lego castle! Yesung whines and angrily pushes Hyukjae’s hand away. The man is offended, but gives Yesung some space. The little one can finally play alone and Hyukjae goes in the kitchen. He should prepare some snack, but he can’t cook. He decides to cook tomato soup from a can with potato smiley faces.

Yesung likes tomato soup so he doesn’t fight and obediently gets up and goes in the kitchen. They sit down and eat before Yesung runs in the living room. He wants to watch cartoons, but he has no idea how to turn the TV on.

“Now you need me?”

Hyukjae enjoys the short moment of victor and then turns the TV on. Hyukjae doesn’t understand it. With Leeteuk, Yesung is cuddly and cute, but now he is acting like a little . Hyukjae pouts and rolls his eyes in annoyance. The cartoons are long, but luckily Yesung starts to feel sleepy. His head is lolling from side to side until Hyukjae steps in and picks him up.

“We should have a nap, don’t you think?”

Yesung whines, but let Hyukjae to carry him in the bedroom. Hyukjae tucks the little one in his bed and sighs. This is hard! Hyukjae kisses the top of his head and smiles. At least now he is cute - Yesung is hugging a stuffed polar bear and on a yellow pacifier. Hyukjae silently lies down next to him and gently grabs Yesung’s little hand. The short fingers tightly wrap around Hyukjae’s thumb. Even if Yesung acts like a brat, he is still cute beyond belief when he is asleep.