🌈 Chapter eight

LITTLE BIG HYUNG

Shindong sees something is wrong with Yesung, he looks sad and stays in his room. He decides to visit him and sits down on the bed.

“Do you want to go out? I want some ice cream.”

Yesung shakes his head no and keeps staring on the screen of his phone.

“Then what is wrong?”

Shindong pulls the phone away from Yesung and frowns.

“What is happening?”

Yesung pouts and angrily gets up.

“Everything is fine. If I am in little space.”

Shindong watches him pacing around the room and sighs.

“That is bull.”

They love Yesung, both big and little.

“If you are feeling little it means something is stressing you out and we can help you feel better. That’s all, we just love to help you.”

Yesung doesn’t fully trust him. He is so insecure. What if they see him as a burden? He feels sick that he had accidents, he peed himself like a baby and hyung had to diaper him to stop him from ruining his bed.

“We don’t have kids and having you around is … nice. Relaxing.”

Yesung pouts and comes back to the bed.

“You really think so?”

Shindong nods and pats Yesung’s small hand.

“So, what about the ice cream? Leeteuk doesn’t need to know about it.”

Shindong smiles because he knows Yesung loves ice cream. And he likes it even more without Leeteuk’s reproachful look - the leader thinks too much ice cream will ruin their appetite and they won’t eat dinner.

Leeteuk is currently out, he is in the near supermarket. When Heechul and Ryeowook see them leaving, they join them and soon approach a sweet-shop. Leeteuk doesn’t need to know about this and they can enjoy ice cream without feeling guilty.