🌈 Chapter four

LITTLE BIG HYUNG

The men loudly storm in the dorm and argue who will show gifts to Yesung as the first one. In the end Siwon won thanks to his muscles and big paper bags he is holding and used them as a hammer to beat the men around him. He proudly smiles and opens the first bag from a luxurious shop. Inside is a cute set of slippers and bathrobe with bunnies and in the second bag is a silver iPad and few cute cases. Siwon clearly used his black card and thinks that he will win Yesung with expensive gifts.

 

Ryeowook bought a soft turtle plushie which is almost as big as Yesung. Hyukjae bought a huge box of Lego with a princess castle and Donghae bough coloring books with a big box of crayons. Kyuhyun has different pacifiers and bottles and Shindong next to him is holding a Happy meal and McFlurry with Smarties. They all smirk while looking at Shindong, he can’t win with some food.

 

Leeteuk is holding Yesung in his lap and his back and hair.

 

“Yesungie, what do you want?”

 

The little one looks at the things they are offering. There are many things he likes and would like to have, but his attention is caught by the Happy meal and ice cream. Yesung reaches his hands toward the food Shindong is holding and Siwon cursed. He spent so much money! He should have won!

 

However, Shindong is the winner and got a kiss on his cheek from the little one who quickly opened the box. Everyone fell silent and they watch Yesung.

 

“He eats?!”

 

Ryeowook is simply shocked. Yesung. Eats. A Happy meal. Wow! That is one of the biggest things which ever happened in his life. Yesung is hungrily chewing on the French fries and chicken nuggets until he finished it all and then grabs the ice cream. Leeteuk is smiling and just watches how Yesung eats. This food isn’t the healthiest one, but it is a miracle that Yesung eats without holding himself back. He just stuffs his cheeks and his lips until it is all gone.

 

“Was it good?”

Heechul is studying Yesung’s cute face and the little one nodded. Now, when his tummy is full, he can explore the other gifts. The Lego is probably his favorite one until he spots the pacifiers. His old pacifier isn’t so cute like the pacifiers from Kyuhyun. Yesung pointed at a pacifier with Ryan from Kakao friends. Leeteuk hurries to wash it and then hesitantly brings it close to Yesung’s pink lips. They all coo when Yesung opens his mouth and accepts the pacifier.

 

“How can you be this cute?”

 

Ryeowook’s question is only rhetorical, no one knows the answer. Yesung is on the new pacifier and cuddles closer to Leeteuk who wraps an arm around his petite frame. Everyone is jealous that Yesung is so close to Leeteuk and ignores them, but it isn’t possible to separate them. Yesung is near to falling asleep again thanks to his full tummy and Leeteuk’s warmth while the members watch the cute singer who usually fights with his insomnia.