🌈 Chapter three

LITTLE BIG HYUNG

Leeteuk left Yesung who is asleep and hurries in the living room before the noisy idiots can wake up the little angel. Leeteuk doesn’t know what to say to them. He should explain the situation to them, right?

 

Leeteuk has two options - not telling them and wait until they find out on their own or telling them. Leeteuk as a very honest guy decided for the second option. He tells them about how he found Yesung, what Yesung said and then one huge brainstorming began. Everyone is trying to find out what could Yesung’s secret be. It isn’t easy, the only thing they know is that Yesung wants to be a baby. However, after a long while Ryeowook finally found something.

 

“Little space?”

 

They are all looking on the screen of Ryeowook’s computer where is a cute pink website.

 

A little is someone that likes to act younger than they really are. It is kind of like having an alter ego that is much younger than yourself, when they slip into their younger alter ego it is called slipping into little space.

 

When a little is in little space that is when they are most submissive and most vulnerable. They are more prone to emotional outbursts like throwing a tantrum or getting overly excited about something. They are also the most needy in this state, as they are not thinking like a grown up but like a child, and need a bit more guidance and reassurance.

 

It sounds a lot like Yesung. They can all remember times when he was acting like a kid. You know pouting, stomping his feet … but they always thought that he is just cute. And now they see that Yesung wasn’t just cute, he felt like a little kid inside his head. They don’t mind it, they simply don’t know what to do. Only Siwon gets an idea. He loves kids and kids love toys, so why should he sit here when he can become the most beloved caregiver?

 

“I need to buy .... something.”

 

Siwon gets up and takes few steps back before turning around and running out of the dorm. Donghae with Hyukjae laugh until they realize what does it mean.

 

“! That dumb horse and his black credit card!”

 

Donghae runs away too and he is followed by Shindong and Ryeowook. Soon only Heechul and Leeteuk stayed in the dorm. And of course sleeping Yesung.

 

“So … what are we going to do?”

 

Heechul looks at the leader who shrugs. They all read the same articles, they all know same things about Yesung’s secret.

 

“What should we do? We are going to take care of him, like always.”

 

The two men sit in the silent room and Heechul is anxious watching the door of Yesung’s bedroom. Maybe he should check on him, but he also doesn’t want to wake him up. Heechul is trying to decide what to do, but Yesung solved it for him - he woke up, feeling even smaller and immediately starts to cry. They hurry in the bedroom and Leeteuk easily pulled Yesung in his lap. He is patting his back, his hair, he does everything to calm him down. After a moment Yesung just hiccups, he was scared when he woke up alone in the dark room, but now he is feeling much better. He places his head on Leeteuk’s shoulder and closes his eyes, but then the front door flies open - the bunch of idiots is back.