Secret Stalker

Secret Snippets

The corridor was long and was bustling with people as Kim Minju navigated the crowd with haste. She had a determined look on her face as she took small and quick steps, eager to reach her destination. Her group was preparing for a stage at that famous TV station and had spare time as they were waiting for their turn to shoot, and Minju received a text from a special someone to come meet her at a certain place. But after a short walk she felt a breeze down her neck and instinctively turned around and gazed towards the crowd behind her. She squinted her eyes and scanned the room like she was trying to find something, anything that was the cause of her uneasiness. But the girl found nothing but people busy with their own things and she shrugged as she turned around and continued walking.

Kim Minju stopped as she reached a couple of vending machine and looked around, trying to find a special someone. But there was no one in that particular spot and she figured the person she was supposed to be meeting was not there yet, so she put her card inside the vending machine and pressed a button, and waited for the large machine to give her her drink.

 

"Took you a while.." A voice said and Minju was startled.

"Wha-Where are you?" She frantically looked around to find the source of the voice while grabbing her drink from inside the vending machine.

"Here." Hyewon said and Minju could see a small figure standing between the large vending machines, hidden from sight.

"What are you doing there?" She asked as she breathed a sigh of relief once she found the older girl.

"But you're the one who told me to lay low," The browned haired girl said as she pulled the younger girl closer to her. "So, here I am.."

Minju sighed as she felt a warm hand caressing her face. "I guess that's true.."

 

Kang Hyewon smiled and leaned her face closer as she tried to kiss her cute girlfriend. "Come here.."

"W-Wait, unnie!" But Minju quickly blocked Hyewon's lips with her hand and frantically looked around in case there were people around. 

After she was sure there was no one there to see them she let out another sigh, only to hear the older girl mumbled something from behind her hand.

"What are you saying?" She asked as she stared at her pretty girlfriend.

The older girl pointed at her own mouth and Minju quickly realized that she was still covering her girlfriend's mouth with her hand.

"Oh, sorry.." She said as she let go. "You were saying?"

"I was trying to ask you what's wrong with you," Hyewon asked her. "You're acting strange lately--"

 

A couple PDs walks towards them and Minju quickly moved away from Hyewon, pretending to be looking at the drinks behind the vending machine glass. 

"Hello.." A PD greeted them with a slight bow and both girls greeted them back awkwardly.

"We're huge fans of you girls," The other PD said with a bright smile. "Can we get you anything to drink?"

"O-Oh, that's okay.." Minju politely refused the offer.

"Yeah, she already got her drink, see?" Hyewon pointed at Minju's hand as she glared at the PDs.

"O-Okay.." The man cowered as he noticed Hyewon's deadly glare. "C-Can we get you anything then, Hyewon-ssi?"

"No, thanks," But Hyewon was unfazed as Minju just stood there awkwardly. "We're sharing."

"O-Okay, then.." The PDs knew they were unwelcomed and retreated. "W-Well, fighting.."

 

"Unnie!" Minju gasped when the PDs were gone. "That was not nice!"

"Well, I'm pretty sure tying to flirt with idols is illegal, so.." Hyewon shrugged.

"They were not trying to flirt," Minju shook her head. "They were just trying to be nice.."

"Well I'm not comfortable with them being nice to my girlfriend." Kang Hyewon said again nonchalantly.

"Oh, what am I going to do with you, unnie.." Minju sighed but deep inside she appreciated her girlfriend's gesture, and she reached for Hyewon's warm hand.

 

"So, you didn't answer my question," Hyewon asked again as she caressed Minju's hand. "What's wrong?"

"I don't know, unnie.." Minju started to say. "It's just that lately I've been feeling like there is someone watching me.."

"Watching you?" Hyewon raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I've this feeling that I'm being followed.." Minju continued as she kept looking around. "Like, all the time.."

"Like when we went to the cinema last week, and then the dinner the other day, and just now when I was walking here.."

"I don't see anyone.." Hyewon peeked her head between the vending machines.

"I'm telling you someone is keeping an eye on me," Kim Minju said again. "On us, most likely.."

"You're just being paranoid," Kang Hyewon said as she put her arms around her girlfriend's waist. "No one is following you."

"I picked this spot because no one barely comes here," She tried to reassured Minju. "Not when there's that new claw machine downstair."

 

"But, still.." Minju tried to pull away when she noticed her girlfriend's face was getting closer to hers. "We have to be extra careful.."

"I know," But the older girl was far stronger and determined than her, and managed to plant a kiss. "I'm the very definition of careful.."

"In fact, my full name is Kang Careful Hyewon.."

Kim Minju giggled at the comment and finally gave up and let her girlfriend plant a deep kiss on her lips, before they could hear a voice coming from the corridor.

"Minju unnie?" Wonyoung was calling her with her soft cute voice from across the room, and both girls immediately pull away from each other.

"Y-Yes?" Minju answered awkwardly as the maknae of the group walked towards them.

"I've been looking everywhere for you," The tallest girl said. "You left your cellphone in the waiting room.."

"They're telling us we're on standby.."

"Have you seen Hyewon unnie?" Wonyoung asked again but immediately find the browned haired girl squished between the vending machines. "Oh! There you are!"

"What are you doing there?"

"Playing hide and seek," Hyewon just smiled and winked at the youngest girl and took her hand. "Let's go, we don't want to be late."

 

As Wonyoung was being dragged across the room by her unnies, a small shadow hopped from behind a counter just right across the vending machines. The figure was holding a cellphone with one hand and pointed the camera towards the three girls leaving the room. As the three dissapeared into the distance the mysterious figure put her cellphone down and wore a huge smirk on her face.

"Got ya!"