Secret Game Night

Secret Snippets

It was a usual Tuesday night in Izone's dorm and two girls were sitting on the floor in the living room, their eyes glued to the TV screen. The rest of the girls were either busy with their phones or school stuff, so the pair had the living room to themselves for the night. The two girls sat next to each other and the lights turned off, succesfully creating an eerie atmosphere perfect for their horror game night.

"Go left!" The girl without the controller said with her raspy voice. "No, go right!"

"Shut up!" The girl holding the controller half shouted in annoyance. "I'm the one playing!"

"Well you need to do a better job!" Yena the duck pointed at the screen. "He's chasing you!"

"Oh, like I didn't know that." Kang Hyewon said sarcastically. "He's been chasing us for the last five minutes."

 

"Go left!" Yena shook her same aged friend's shoulder as she noticed the monster in the game drew closer to their protagonist character. "Go left, NOW!"

"I said shut up!" Hyewon shrieked, but their character was caught and killed. "Look what you've done!"

"Me?" Yena asked in disbelieve. "YOU'RE the one holding the controller!" 

"Ugh, just shut up." Hyewon said again as she bashed her controller button to load their game back.

But her same aged friend/best friend had other thought, and snatched the controller from her. "My turn!"

"Ugh, whatever.." Kwangbae sighed as she side glared her loud roommate.

 

"How can a small duck sounds so loud?" She asked as she pinched Yena's plump pointy lips.

"Shut up." The duck shook her off without turning away from the TV screen.

"Why are you always yelling?" Kangbae asked again, clearly trying to annoy her friend. "I thought you would've lost your voice by now."

"Shut. Up." Yena took a deep breath. "I'm trying to concentrate."

"Go bother Eunbi unnie or Yujin."

"Tsk, you're no fun." Hyewon snarked and turned her attention to her phone.

 

"Argh!" But it didn't take long for Yena to die in the game. "Stupid game!"

"Hey, that's my controller!" Hyewon shouted as she watched the duck swinging the controller in frustration. "Give it back!"

"Fine!" Yena let her best friend snatched the controller back from her. "But at least I didn't die two minutes into the game!"

"What do you mean two minutes?" Kwangbae was shocked by her remark. "I clearly lasted longer than you!"

"No, you didn't." Yena crossed her arms.

"Yes, I did." Hyewon put the controller down.

"Ha, you're halucinating." The duck smirked. "Clearly I play better than you."

"Wha-" Kangbae's face was ffilled with disbelieve. "-Are you drunk?"

"I'm the better player here."

"You're not." Yena pointed at her.

"I am!" Hyewon slapped the duck's hand away from her face. 

"Well, there's only one way to find out." Yena smirked as she showed a racing game box to Hyewon.

"Bring it on!" Kangbae's eyes lit up as her best friend had just challenged her to her favorite game.

"You're going down, Kwangbae." Yena the duck giggled as she stood up to change the game.

 

"Argh, for duck's sake!" Yena shouted as she had just lost three times in a row. "You're cheating!"

"I do not cheat." Hyewon giggled in victory. "I won fair and square."

"Shut up." The duck pouted. "One more-"

"-What are you guys playing?" Kim Minju entered the living room and sat next to Hyewon. "Sounds like you're having fun."

"It's a racing game with cartoon characters," Kwangbae said as she breathed in fragrance of lilac coming out of Minju's body. "Wanna try?"

"Hey, we're not switching players here!" Yena quickly said as she glared at Minju. "You are not going to deny me of my revenge."

"It's really fun." Hyewon ignored her best friend and offered her controller to the younger girl. "You'll LOVE it."

"I'm fine, unnie." Minju smiled sheepishly and shook her head. "I'll just watch."

"Are you sure?" Kangbae insisted. 

"Ya, Kwangbae!" Yena quickly intervened. "The game's about to start."

"It's okay, unnie." Minju showed Hyewon her best smile. "I love-I mean I like watching you play." 

"Here we go, Kwangbae!" The duck shouted and Hyewon's pride made her turn away from the pretty girl next to her back to the TV screen.

 

"Gah, this !" Yena cried after losing another five games. 

"Told you I'm a better player." Hyewon smiled as she turned to the giggling girl next to her. "I'm jut that good."

"You're so cool, unnie." Minju's eyes lit up when her eyes met Kangbae's. "So cool..."

"I'm not." Hyewon shyly smiled and leaned in to breathe more Kim Minju's sweet lilac scent.

"Rematch!" The duck said suddenly and surprised Hyewon moved away from Minju.

"You already lost like ten games, Yena." Kangbae shook her head. "Learn to accept defeat."

"Let Minju play instead."

"Nu-uh," Yena refused to give up. "I'll definitely win this time."

 

"Are you guys still playing?" Another voice was heard coming from their backs and the three turned their bodies to see Kwon Eunbi standing with her arms across her chest.

"It's late," The small leader continued. "And you have a shoot early in the morning, Yena."

"And Minju has school."

"One more game, unnie." Yena pleaded.

"No." Eunbi raised a finger. "Go to bed."

"Fine..." The duck stood up and sulkily walk towards her room.

"But Minju didn't get to play." Hyewon quickly said when Eunbi turned her gaze towards the high school girl. "Like, at all."

"Fine." The oldest girl sighed as she was defeated by their sad puppy eye. "Half an hour."

"Yay!" Kim Minju shouted in joy.

"Half an hour!" Eunbi said as she went back into her room.

She's so cute when she's trying to be serious." Hyewon giggled as she watched the oldest dissapeared behind their bedroom door.

"B-But not as cute as you!" She quickly said when she noticed Minju was glaring at her.

"It's okay," The younger girl giggled. "I know what you mean."

"Don't tease me like that." Kangbae breathed a sigh of relief and patted Kim Minju's hair.

 

"Wanna give it a try?" The older said and gestured the younger to get closer.

"But I'm bad at games.." Kim Minju shook her head.

"That's okay," Hyewon tried to persuade Minju. "You just need some practice then you'll be as good as me."

"Ugh, and how long would it take for me to be as good as you?" The younger sighed.

"Probably a long long time." The older girl giggled and Kim Minju playfully punched her arm.

"But that's okay," Kwangbae continued. "The longer it takes the more we can spend time together.."

"Oh, you..." Kim Minju smiled sheepishly as she leaned closer to the older girl.

"Come on," Hyewon said as she pulled the brown haired girl into her lap. "It'll be fun."

 

As Hyewon started to explain the controls to the game, Minju was lost in her own mind. There she was sitting literally in Hyewon's lap, their bodies touching, and she could even feel the older girl's heartbeat on her back. And it was surprisingly soothing. Minju leaned her body backwards, gently pressing into Hyewon's chest, and now she could feel Kangbae's breath on her neck. 

The older girl noticed Minju's gesture and she gently took the younger's girl hands and locking it against her chest, and squeezed tighter. A moan escaped Minju's lips as she felt the most comfortable in her life, and she felt her body, and Kwangbae's grow warmer by the second. With the lights dimmed, the low cheerful and funny music from the TV, their bodies that were glued together; both girls felt like there was nothing better than being together like that. Lost in that romantic moment.

"Isn't this more comfy?" Hyewon asked as if she read Minju's mind.

"Yeah.." The younger girl sighed and closed her eyes, enjoying their embrace.

"I LOVE this feeling.." Hyewon whispered into Minju's ear, and the latter quickly flushed.

 

The two girls kept embracing for a while and Kim Minju could feel her chest tightened with overflowing feelings for the girl giving her the back hug. The browned haired girl felt like her chest was going to burst anytime soon, so she tried to loosened Hyewon's grip. 

"What's wrong?" Kangbae asked as she let go of Minju's hand. 

"Nothing.." Kim Minju said as she felt her face was so hot.

"Hey.." Hyewon gently caressed Minju's cheek and turned the younger face towards her. "It's okay."

"Unnie.." Kim Minju stared at the older girl's eyes and felt lost in those dark beautiful eyes.

She closed her eyes and waited in anticipation as the older girl knew what she wanted and whispered her name ever so gracefully and leaned closer.

 

"Do you guys know what time it is?" They could feel the glare of their leader behind them and cold sweat started to run their backs.

"Y-Yes, unnie?" Kim Minju stood up in an instant, almost tripping her own toes.

"Bed time." The oldest girl commanded. "Now."

"Yes, unnie.." Both girls said at the same time and quickly walked to their rooms.

"Hey, why is your face so red?" Eunbi asked as Minju walked past her.

"N-Nothing, unnie.." The youngest of the three quickly covered her face with her hands and ran into her room.

"Guess she just didn't like the game." Hyewon shrugged as Eunbi stared at her waiting for an answer.

 

"What kind of game makes your face go red?" Kwon Eunbi mumbled as she followed the younger girl into their room.

 

"Hyewon, turn off the TV first!"