What's Wrong with Ms. Park pt. 2

Living With The Seonsaeng-nims
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Heya! Have you watched the latest Yerihan Bang episode? If you haven't here's the link watch it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hekph3txWc4 and if you've already watched it... WATCH AGAIN!

Only those who watch Yerihan Bang can read this XD

Enjoy~

 

Seungwan would be lying if she said her life came back to normal after the comfort room incident no. 2 with Ms. Joy. Because it turns out, not just Seulgi is the only one who saw the two of them in that awkward position, it's the whole faculty staff.

 

Seulgi explained to her what happened.

 

When they took too much time inside, someone was getting suspicious and when they tried to open the room, it was locked. They called a janitor and asked for the key, Seulgi volunteered herself to open the door as her cousin was also there (she didn't tell them that Seungwan and Ms. Joy were the only people there). And so the faculty staff was happy at the courageous Ms. Kang. Another point added to her charms. Once she opened the door no one expected to see the two on the floor, Ms. Joy under Ms. Wendy. Flushed Wendy immediately chased after Seulgi who ran away, no one really knows why. 

 

"You knew Ms. Joy and I was the only one there! Why didn't you tell them?!" Seungwan said, gritting her teeth.

 

"Where's the fun there? I didn't know you would pounce on her, okay! I'm sorry!" 

 

"No! I didn't, it was an accident!"

 

"Accidentally pounce on her?"

 

"No! Seulgi stop that!"

 

Seulgi laughed at her red-faced cousin, "I got it! I got it! I'm just kidding. I just ship you two"

 

"Ship?"

 

"The two of you would make a cute couple" 

 

Seungwan resigned at her cousin's teasing. She knows Seulgi enjoys watching her in misery. It's cute to see you irritated and annoyed. It's rare to see you like that- Seulgi reasons.



 

Luckily for them, no students knew what happened, only the faculty staff. Those professional people that she is sure will take this matter professionally.

 

"Congratulations, Wannie" Ms. Moon patted her back and then winked at her. 

 

"Ugh! Not you too, Byulyi!" 

 

"I really thought it's only Ms. Joy who is head over heels to you, she thought no one saw her but she is silently looking at you every time, It's actually the other way around. Maybe you are both too busy that you make time for yourselves here at school. That's commendable. I hope for your long relationship"

 

Seungwan palms her face, this thing is getting into her nerves and she doesn't like any of it.

 

She excused herself when she got a message on her phone, from the principal's office. Oh, no!

 

She arrived at the principal's office in one piece (fortunately), those professional people whom she thought would take things professionally bombarded her with questions about her non existing romantic relationship with Ms. Joy. Some of them congratulated her and some were asking how to get someone like Ms. Joy, SHE DOESN'T KNOW TOO!

 

"Finally! Have a sit Ms. Son" Principal Kwon Boa instructed once she peeked at the door.

 

Seungwan sat on the reserved seat in front of Ms. Oh-so-gorgeous Park Joy.

 

"First of all congratulations on your relationship. It must be hard for the both of you to hide it to everyone," 

 

Seungwan wanted to say anything, but nevermind, she's already tired and she just wanted to go home and maybe relieve some stress through practice shooting.

 

"It is not that a teacher and teacher relationship is forbidden, but I hope you volume down being with each other here in school. You can do everything when you get home,” Principal Kwon wiggled her brows and Seungwan just don’t want to react to that.

 

On the other hand, Ms. Joy is on her calmest demeanor as if everything is real. Is she just acting?

 

“Looks like both of you are cool about this… okay then, I will let this slide as if nothing happens. We will acknowledge your relationship but I hope this will not happen again”

 

“Mmm… ‘kay. I mean, yes Ma’am!” Seungwan tried really hard not to roll her eyes.

 

“Okay… that’s all, you two are dismissed.” 

 

This day may be Seungwan’s most exhausting physically and mentally. She just wants to lie down on her soft and comfortable bed. She will not think of anything related to her underground work as a mafia leader, she will leave everything to Seulgi, that girl also has a huge part in this mess. She is also thinking of a sick leave for a week, to avoid this issue. It will die down as time goes by.

 

“Hey let’s talk.” Ms. Joy grabbed her arm making her face her.

 

Seungwan looked around, “Here? Right now?”

 

“After school at the cafe three blocks from here” Ms. Joy turned her heels gracefully spinning around with her long silky hair flowing. Her sweet fruity shampoo scent fills the air as it invades Wendy’s nose. So sweet.

 

“I thought Ms. Joy is the erted one here” 

 

Seungwan snapped from her daze when she heard Seulgi. “Can you stop doing that?”

 

“Doing what?”

 

“Suddenly popping up and teasing me!”

 

“Yah! I waited for you here to remind you about your meeting with Poppy,” Seulgi suddenly became serious..

 

“Ugh! As if you didn’t know that old man, he will just ask me about useless things. He should create a family gathering if he wants to talk on something more important,” Seungwan finally rolled her eyes.

 

“Poppy just misses us, he talked to Yeri last week.” Seulgi informed. If Seungwan were to ask, she thinks calling their Grandfather Poppy is a bit too much, they should’ve left that thing behind as part of their childhood. But their Grandfather insists on calling him that, it makes him feel younger and hip.

 

“Tell him that I have to go somewhere important later, I’ll meet him another day” Seungwan dismissed Seulgi heading back to the faculty to fix her things, they have one last class before going home. 

 

Seungwan successfully finished her class and it looks like no students are aware of what happened, she is very happy if that’s the case she somehow felt relieved. With her shoulder slumped, she headed to her desk and looked around to see if the source of  her misery was still here. But no sign of her long silky black hair, no slender figure, and no gull red lips that would smile brightly.


 

“Seems like she headed there already…” she mumbled to herself. After getting her things and cleaning her desk, she bid goodbye to her co-teachers and patted Seulgi before clocking the end of her shift.

 

Seungwan went to the parking lot getting in her car, connecting her phone (in case there is an important phone call) and then started the engine. 

 

But before she exits the school premise, her Grandpa called.

 

She rolled her eyes before answering the call, "Hello, Poppy look-"

 

"MS. SON! I KNEW IT YOU'RE PART OF A MAFIA GANG! YOU THOUGHT YOU CAN LIE TO ME! EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW THIS! I-" 

 

Seungwan ended the call, that was Ms. Joy's voice on her Grandpa's call. HOW?!

 

Her phone rings once again with the same contact name. Should she answer it? She doesn't want to be rude to the person who took care to the woman who gave life to her, in short, her Grandfather. So she tapped the answer icon.

 

"Young lady! Don't hang up the phone on me!" 

 

Seungwan sighed, "I'm sorry Poppy but if yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter