Drunken Seulgi pt.2

Living With The Seonsaeng-nims
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As part of the campus’s faculty development program, they conduct field trips for their staff. They will go to a place where they can do recreational activities, bond, and relax. At this time, they rented a seaside penthouse perfect for outdoor activities. 

 

Since Yerim is living with them now and it is a staff only event, they had a dramatic goodbye to her.

 

“We won’t be bringing any of the boys so you could have the fullest protection you’ll need. We’ll be away for three days and that’s too long for me, Seungwan, how can I survive three days without our Yerimmie?” Seulgi said while she keeps on squeezing the younger girl’s fluffy cheeks.

 

“We already told the boys what to do and you should listen to them, if gaming time is finished you must stop, eat healthy foods, and sleep on time. I will ask the boys to report to me. If you feel lonely and want to invite friends, that’s fine, you can invite your friends but there will be prohibited places to go so don't bring them there. If you want to buy something go and ask the boys, I left money to them in case you want to shop. And last but not the least don’t get in trouble.” Yeri could only nod to Seungwan as her Seulgi-unnie is still hugging her tight, showering her kisses on her face. If Seulgi had other options, she would rather stay and play with the younger girl but since this is a mandatory event and she got to see Ms. Bae in her casual look, she just has to go.

 

“Come on Seulgi, we have to go.” With that, Seulgi hesitantly peeled herself away from Yeri. Seungwan then went to Yeri and it’s now her time to pamper the younger girl her love. She reached out her hands enclosing the younger girl in her embrace kissing the girl on the cheeks one last time.

 

Yeri on the other hand, admits that she liked being pampered and she is used to her unnies showing their affection to her but she hopes that they would minimize this especially if they are in a public place because other people might misunderstand the overly affectionate.

 

“You have to go now unnies, don’t worry about me I will be fine.” With that reassurance, Seulgi and Seungwan bid their goodbyes and took off. 

 

Just like any field trips they will use a bus provided by the campus all the way there. They wanted to use their own cars but they figured out it would be fun and would add to their experience if they joined with the other staff at the bus. Arriving at the meeting location (thanks to Jaehyun who sent them there), Seungwan and Seulgi noticed that most of the staff have brought their own cars, they almost regret their decision to join the others to ride the bus. But then Seulgi saw Ms. Bae in her casual tracksuit attire ready for outdoor activities. 

 

“She’s really beautiful… Seungwan what should I do?” Seulgi nudged the other girl as she started to fangirl. Seungwan followed her cousin’s eyes and sighed to see the reason for a happy bear. 

 

“Seems like she is the only person you can see”  Seungwan shakes her head and then guides her cousin’s face to look at the person Ms. Bae is with.

 

“Why are you looking at Mr. Park when Ms. Park is just beside you?” The cousins were surprised to hear Ms. Joy’s voice from behind. The taller girl then put her arms around Seungwan.

 

Seulgi chuckled beside them laughing at her cousin’s surprised face, “Are you two going to continue your roleplaying?”

 

“What roleplay? Me and Wendy are in a relationship” Joy then winked at her, "Lower your voice stupid bear!" she hissed,

 

Seulgi laughed going with the flow, “I support you two then,” Seungwan rolled her eyes as she could feel her face heat up.

 

“Why are you looking at Mr. Bogum and Ms. Irene? Are you spilling teas here? Can I join your tea party?” Joy leaned forward preparing herself for the hot smoking tea.

 

“There is no gossip to spill, this is just one of those one sided love stories,” Seungwan sing-songed.

 

Joy gasps covering in surprise, “Don’t tell me Seulig-ssi liked Park Bogum?”

 

“What the ?!” Seulgi showed a disgusted face.

 

“Whoa! Calm down. It’s the first time I heard Seulgi-ssi cussed” Joy raised her hands.

 

“Seulgi is gay as ” Seungwan backed up

 

“Oh I see… So you’re actually looking at Ms. Irene. Interesting.” Joy squinted her eyes. 

 

“I-I’m just a f-fan…” Seulgi lowered her head as she felt shy whenever she told someone that she’s fangirling over girls.

 

“Okay, that’s what you said… sure! Why don’t we call her here?” Joy opened preparing to shout the name, “MISS-” 

 

“YAH!” but Seulgi tackled her down. Seulgi was too fast and Seungwan couldn’t do anything. She successfully put her hand on Joy’s mouth.

 

“You finally found your match Park Sooyoung” Seungwan smirked as she fished out her phone and captured the sight of Joy reaching her arms for help while being held down.

 

“Alright! Alright! Get your hands off me!” Joy wiped once Seulgi released her, they gained eyes on them because of the commotion. Joy fixed herself and glared at Seulgi. “You cussed at me then you tackled me down, you will pay Seulgi-ssi! I will take Wendy away from you! I heard the trip will take 3 hours, enjoy the ride alone~” Joy winked grabbing Wendy with her who couldn’t move because of strong arms around her. 

 

In the end, Seulgi sat alone with her bag taking the seat next to her. SInce most of the staff brought their own cars, there are a lot of empty seats left. But still most of them chose to have a peaceful ride and take the whole row for themselves. Two rows from her is where Joy and Wendy were seated, she can see the top of Joy’s head peaking at the seat. She sulks on her seat like an adorable bear cub who doesn’t get what she wants.

 

“They’re enjoying this too much…” she mumbled.

 

“Excuse me, is this seat available?” she looked up and was surprised to see Miss Bae. Her hair messily put in a bun, her large adorable ears saying hi to her and supporting round rimmed glasses.

 

“Ah, y-yes this is available. I j-just put my bag in case… yes you can sit here.” she clumsily took the bag out of the seat hugging it to make room for the other girl. Ms. Bae laughed at her, maybe because she is a stupid mess or maybe because Ms. Bae found her cute.

 

“You can put your bag here in the compartment, you can’t hold it for the rest of the time that’ll be uncomfortable.” Ms. Bae grabbed her bag and carefully helped her put her baggage on the top compartment. She tried so hard to not move closer to the other girl but that would be impossible.

 

“Much comfortable right?” she could only nod as Ms. Bae’s eyes are on her, she just can’t take it. “R-right”

 

“Ms. Kang, can I sit here near the isle? The view outside makes me feel sick” Ms. Bae asked softly looking at anything but her. Suelgi melt at the other girl's cuteness.

 

“Sure! Yes you can, that’s fine. I understand! I once get motion sickness when I’m near the window… B-but I’m fine now! Don’t worry about me I get used to this… and yes… I’m talking too much…” Seulgi pushed herself further to her seat, stuttering is not cool and she just want to bury herself right there.

 

Ms. Bae laughed at her again, “I’m glad you’re talking too much it would be a boring ride if none of us will talk”

 

“Yeah, right…” she can feel her face heating up.

 

“Joy, can you see that? Love has started to bloom.”  Seungwan was kneeling in her seat, her eyes peeking from the headrest.

 

“Hmmm… are we on the first name basis now?” then Joy copied the girl discreetly looking at their subject,  not noticing the blushing face of the girl beside her. Yeah, Seungwan slipped at that part she hasn’t called Park Joy Joy before. She just said what’s on her mind. She mentally slapped herself and noted to not do that again seeing how it boosted the other girl's already overflowing confidence. And that’s the reason why we should never just say what’s on our mind. 

 

“Miss Bae was with Mr. Park earlier right? Where is he?” Joy roamed her eyes looking for the guy but it sees no Mr. Park so she just assume that he brought his own car and Ms. Bae just decided to not go with him. 

 

Joy hummed, “Understandable,” 

 

“What do you mean?” Seungwan turned her head to the girl tilting it to the side.

 

“I mean, if Ms. Bae decided to go with him, that would spark the rumors that they are together. Nothing’s wrong with that, it will just break a lot of hearts. Mr. Park and Ms. Bae have a fair share of fans”   

 

“Where do you hear that?” Seungwan gave her a disapproving look. She never believed in gossip and rumors unless proven true or confirmed. It was never her business and just a waste on time.

 

“Are you living under a rock? Are you Patrick the Star? It’s the talk inside the faculty room. Especially from older ones, you know they love hearing gossips. I’m sure Ms. Bae had heard one but just shrugged it off.”

 

“I’m sorry I don’t know… and I’m not living under a rock…” Seungwan mumbled feeling defeated at not knowing things.

 

“Awwww… look at this cutie. You may not Patrick the Star but you’re My Star” Joy winked at her.

 

“...” 

 

“You dare look at me with that soulless eyes after I just tell you a cringy line! You come here little piece of cuteness and I will show you my love!” Joy tickled the sides of Seungwan making her squeal and whimper.

 

“SHUSSSSSSHHHH!” 

 

“AISH! Seungwan is enjoying their roleplay way too much! Kang Seulgi keep up!” Seulgi mentally scolded herself.

 

“Wendy-sii and Joy-ssi are so cute together. Seulgi-ssi, do you know their relationship before?” Seulgi turned her head just to see Ms. Bae looking at them fondly

 

“Honestly, I’m surprised too. No one expected them”

 

Because as Seulgi remembers they are not that close and Ms. Joy is actually chasing and accusing Seungwan for being part of a mafia. And they are not really real.

 

Seulgi heard a yawn beside her and as she took a look, Ms. Bae looked tired as she cutely rubbed her eyes. 

 

“Y-you can lean on my shoulder if you want to s-sleep”

 

Ms. Bae smiled, "I will not refuse that wonderful offe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter