Boys!

Living With The Seonsaeng-nims
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday Morning

It’s been a week since Yeri lived with Seulgi and Seungwan. She learned that her unnies are not just your ordinary teachers, they are gang and mafia bosses. They are powerful leaders pledged to protect their family’s name. Yeri had a hard time swallowing that fact, they grew up together and seeing them on their trained field scares her. Luckily her unnies aren’t alone, she saw different guys after them and they just call them “Boys!”.

 

“Seulgi-unnie, who are those boys?” asked Yeri, pointing out at the boys who’s t the bushes to cute figures with their black suits on.

 

“That one who is doing the rabbit bush is Doyoung, the one doing the turtle is Haechan and the one doing the dog one is Jaemin.”

 

“Oh… okay. I mean what are they doing? Are they working for you?”

 

Seulgi casually nod as if that is an ordinary question.

 

“Then how did they end up working for you?”

 

Seulgi frowned her brows digging up her first ever encounter to the boys, “One day, a village under our protection is being pestered by these boys. At first we don’t really take them seriously since they are too young and seems like they are just playing but when they started to get really irritating, that’s when we finally took over. We fight them, me and Wendy, we won of course. They said the people in that village treat them badly and so they ruin the villagers. We trained them and now they became our men. We rely at them on a lot of things, buying groceries, taking care of the garden, cleaning this big house, and many more.”

 

If Yeri didn’t know that her cousins are mafia leaders, she would freak out at what she just heard. It’s concerning that someone with a bad reputation is taking care of their big house. But this is no ordinary house, past is nothing, if you are capable to get rid of someone and buy groceries then you are very welcome to serve the family and the house.

 

 

Later that night, Seulgi and Wendy held a meeting with the boys their objective is to introduce them to Yeri. They are at what they call the conference room it is the room that only has a long table and nothing more.

 

All of the 21 boys are there, eleven on one side and ten on the other with Yeri and of course Seulgi and Wendy at each end.

 

“I didn’t expect Yeri will be interested in the boys, I-“

 

Yeri interrupted Wendy, “Unnie! Don’t make it sound like that, I’m just curious that’s all…”

 

“Oh! I see but since we’re already here, I think you have to know them we’re planning to do this anyway.” Wendy said.

 

“Starting off with Winwin, Jaemin, Haechan, Jaehyun, Kun, Renjun, Mark, Doyoung, Yuta, Jungwoo, and Johnny. On the other side, we have Jeno, Taeil, Jisung, Taeyong, Ten, Chenle, Hendery, Yangyang, Xiaojun, and Lucas.” Seulgi said in one breathe. But Yeri’s head is spinning that’s too much information to digest.

 

“Nice to meet you Young Master!” they all said.

 

“You will get used to them in no time believe me,” Wendy assured.

 

 

And to Yeri’s surprise, Wendy was right! She remembered and even became close to most of the boys especially to those near to her age. She encountered them every day and they tried to make her remember them. Also because their boss told them to make friends with her. Yeri is also fun to be with, there are times they talk about random things that they can’t talk in front of the older boss.

 

“Chenle-yah do you have AKM?”

 

“I have noona but there are only a few bullets left.”

 

“Ah! That’s fine give me! This is the last circle we have to win this. For the chicken!”

 

And a lot of times the younger ones play with her.  They won the chicken at that time but of course, Chenle carried her, he will not say it Yeri looks very happy to win after a losing streak.

 

 

There are also times where they can’t resist Yeri’s charms.

 

“Is there anything you wanted to buy, Young

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter