Drunken Seulgi

Living With The Seonsaeng-nims
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is a rushed chapter T.T 

Naughty MV is out... for me that's one hardest choreo I've ever watched so... watch it here's the link: https://youtu.be/wCWoUUWwdqg

Yerihan Bang's episode [7-2] is so funny XD 

AND ALSO!

Irene & Seulgi Episode 2: IRENE WATCH IT O.O

*only those who watched Yerihan Bang can read this! Support Yeri and Red Velvet!*

enjoy!

 

 

As a kid, Seulgi was the active one compared to Seungwan. She was the first one to introduce herself to others and then followed by "and this is my cousin Seungwan!" as they are inseparable since then. When Seulgi first saw Seungwan, the other girl was hiding behind her mother afraid at the unfamiliar surroundings, she knew that she had to protect her. Seungwan is a bit smaller and weaker than Seulgi, but she was the one who initiated fights with other kids and Seulgi has to pull her away from danger. Seulgi is her guardian angel. The little guardian angel would always hug Seungwan when she was sad which resembles a little teddy bear that would comfort you in sad times. 

 

When Heechul heard the news that he will have another granddaughter, he didn’t expect that there would be two of them. He bets Seungwan will be born first because she shows more movement than Seulgi but it seems like Seulgi doesn't want Heechul to win that bet.

 

Young Seulgi would play with Seungwan all day and Poppy Heechul was afraid she would grow up dependent on Seungwan. That's why he immediately agreed when Seungwan’s parents told him they will go abroad and live there. Seulgi was devastated when she heard the news, does that mean she will not see Seungwan anymore? Seungwan comforted the little bear saying they will meet sooner and promised that she will always check on her through calls. When Heechul saw how the news made Seulgi sad, he almost wanted to stop them but then he remembered it was for the girls.

 

Years later, Seulgi got used without Seungwan on her side all the time. Seungwan’s family visited them sometimes and they would play together as long as they had the time. Seulgi was the happiest when she was with her cousin. 

 

When Yeri was born, Seulgi didn’t feel alone anymore. She had another little cousin to protect. She loves Yeri as if she is her real sister. Taeyeon-unnie is already in high school and did not play with Yeri too often and so Seulgi became her playmate. But of course she didn't forget Seungwan and would give her attention to both of them equally. 

 

It was her very first day of school when she met her first crush. She remembered when Seungwan told her (on one of their night video calls) the day before and told her to not worry too much and just enjoy the school. She also promised that someday they will go to the same school and study there together. With that little push, Seulgi’s worry and anxiety washed away. She trusted Seungwan and she also wished that the other girl was doing good without her. Little Seulgi doesn’t want to settle with kids who cry and whines, she likes an independent and strong person that she can look up to. So it is not a surprise when she told Seungwan on their night calls that she likes her teacher, she is a fan, and then she would only talk about how amazingly pretty and kind her teacher was, didn’t all teachers should be kind? - Seungwan thought but seeing how happy and excited Seulgi was while talking, she would just let her cousin tell her everything.

 

Years later Seungwan noticed that Seulgi is only talking about women, which are all older than them. But as a little kid, Seulgi doesn’t really know what love is and she would call it just being a fan. Until there is a boy who courageously confessed to her. 

 

“S-Seulgi-ssi, I-I liked you a lot!” the boy said. Seulgi was only 10 years old at that time and she heard about puppy love before, and she thinks it is stupid. As a kid, who would like to be in a relationship? Shouldn’t they focus their energy on enjoying life and not stress themselves by thinking about other people?

 

Seulgi just stares at the boy who is already sweating and shaking nervously waiting at the girl’s response. 

 

“Who are you again?” the boy froze in his place. He was not rejected, no, this is worse than being rejected. She forgot him. He was the one who always played as the knight number 1, he once played the bad guy for her and he purposely lost the rock paper scissors even though he knows his playmates will be angry at him. He did all of that for Seulgi. He thinks she is the coolest and the prettiest. He adores her for being a good leader and kind for everyone.

 

“I-uhm… “ tears started to fall from his eyes. He didn’t expect this to happen. He thought Seulgi would be happy and then she would say she also likes him because just what her mother says, everyone likes him. 

 

But before she could re-i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter