Unnies' Secret Rooms

Living With The Seonsaeng-nims
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There are a lot of things Yeri wanted to do inside this big big house. Her top priority is to treasure hunt inside. It would be impossible if she saw nothing interesting in this place. They used to do this when they were still young with her sister Taeyeon, which later on she discovered that her sister purposely hid some things for her to find. Clues were laid on purpose just for her to ponder; it will then lead her to another essential clue and finally, she will get the treasure. She felt betrayed and a bit disappointed when her sister told her that but she enjoyed it nonetheless and she learned a lot from it. Now that she had grown up and her dear sister was not there busy doing business things, treasure hunting will be real and thrilling. Just think of what you’ll see inside a mafia leader’s house.

 

She started at the conference room where she found numerous weapons which were fortunately switched to safe mode. She was being told that for their security purposes, weapons were everywhere but she should never touch it and that was reasonable. She was really curious though and would want to know how to hold a gun for her own safety but she was sure her cousins wouldn't let her. Because they would be disappointed if their protection and security squad isn’t enough for her that she wanted to do the protection by herself. But in reality, it was just her cousins not wanting their precious little cousin to hold this dangerous stuff.

 

Weapons and other dangerous stuff were not treasures to begin with so she won’t count them and just ignore those. She has to look for more interesting things.

 

“... and another AK, there’s nothing here. If only I could look at my unnie’s rooms.” And just like a light bulb popping on her mind the idea is ridiculous and will surely bring her to trouble but her unnies were not there and if they would find out that she sneaked in it was too late for them, or maybe she can use her aegyo to them. It was their first day at the camp and she has a lot of time to fix things if things get out of hand. That was one of the few rules her unnies gave to her, they are not allowed to just enter each other’s room unless, in case of emergency or when they were given the permission to enter, confidential stuff was placed there.

 

She started at her Seulgi-uunie’s room. She knocked at the door as if someone would answer her. Surprisingly, the door was unlocked. Did her unnie this careless or she is just too confident that no one will actually try to go to her room?

 

She peaked her head inside having a look around the room before stepping inside. She was surprised to see her unnie’s room it was cleaner than she expected. Knowing her Seulgi unnie she was not the tidy one. It was the same size as her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter