Yeri's First Day

Living With The Seonsaeng-nims
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday morning…

 

“Yerim-ah~ wakey wakey~” a soft tickle on her cheek woke Yeri up. She was greeted by her Seulgi-unnie with a smile. What a great way to start the day, right?

 

“Good morning Yerim-ah!”

 

“Good morning unnie”

 

“Breakfast is ready, let’s go!”

 

Seungwan prepared breakfast aside from being a notorious mafia boss she is a great cook.

 

“Unnie, why did you made that much? It’s just only the three of us, right?” it actually shocked Yerim to see a lot of foods prepared at the table she counted the plates and there are other 21 plates.

 

“I don’t usually make this much but something happened,” it made Yerim worried. “Is there something wrong?”

 

“Well…”

 

 

Flashback…

“… Tell the boys that no one should leave the house. Close the gates and guard the walls,” 

 

“Copy!” said a tall guy who looks a lot like the future mayor of the Whoville from the movie “Horton Hears Who” but more handsome.

 

“TY Track, can you hear me?” he said on his small radio underneath his sleeves.

 

“TY Track! TY Track UH!” replied the man.

 

“I want you and your team to guard the walls, no one should go in or out of the house.”

 

“Roger that!”

 

The said guy is getting in his post when he suddenly fell and, out of instincts, used his hands to land on which is not a really good idea.

 

He groaned feeling the pain on his wrist. Another guy came to him, “Oh my god! Hyung! Are you okay?! Let me bring you to the hospital!”

 

“No need Donghyuck, nothing serious.” But the little guy is now crying (he’s just being dramatic and everyone knows it.)

 

 

End

 

“And that’s how Taeyong injured his wrists,”

 

“Oh my God! Is he okay?” Seulg put her hand on shocked from the news.

 

“Yes Seulgi he’s okay. You don’t have to worry but because of the accident, he can’t cook. He is resting in the HQ. And so here I am cooking for the boys. Tell them to send someone here to deliver these.”

 

 

“What! Wait! Who is Taeyong? And the boys?”

 

“Let’s just say, they are the security and protection squad,” Seungwan winked.

 

 

After a minute, someone is on the door. It is the guy who looks a lot like the future mayor of the Whoville in the movie “Horton Hears Who”.

 

“I’ve prepared your car Master Shon and also Master Kang’s bike.”

 

“Thank you, Johnny, we’ll be out in a while. Bring those foods to the HQ and feed the boys.” The guy named Johnny did what he is told.

 

 

Once they are done on their morning routine, Seulgi, Seungwan, and Yerim went to the garage where there are a black sedan and a cute orange scooter.

 

“The scooter’s mine!” Seulgi excitedly declared.

 

Kang Seulgi, a notorious gang leader who can put down anything on her way, who also has a big- tattoo on her torso - is riding a cute orange scooter. Yeah, hard to imagine Yeri too had a hard time thinking that.

 

“Yerim-ah let’s go together to school! The wind feels good in the morning I’m telling you!”

 

But Yeri has other things in mind, “But I wanted to ride the sedan…”

 

“That’s okay Yerim, you can ride with whatever you want. Don’t sulk there Kang let Yerim choose what she wanted,” Seungwan patted Yeri's back.

 

“B-but it’s really fun riding with my scooter…” Seulgi sulked.

 

“Then… I will go with you tomorrow…” Seulgi’s face brightens, satisfied at what she heard.

 

Yerim feels both nervous and excited on her first day. She didn't have a hard time gaining friends she’s actually good at it, she was the insider girl of her previous school meaning she knew all of the things happening in the school. She never gets in trouble, she lived a simple life.

 

“We’re here, are you ready?” Seungwan asked her. She had a quick briefing on their way, informin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter