When Kang and Son Fight!

Living With The Seonsaeng-nims
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nKRQzqONlo

So... I guess you already know what to do :)

Oh! You're not sure? Just click on the link above and watch it until the end :)

SUPPORT OUR Makdongie~

*only those who watched Yerihan Bang can read this*

Enjoy~

 

 

Saturday Morning

 

Yeri woke up a bit late that day. Last night, she played PUBG with the boys nonstop and claimed that because of her they constantly get chicken dinner when in fact they just let her win. Their lives are at stake once they make Yeri sad, and she gets grumpy when she’s sad.

 

They have no classes so it’s like a day off for all of them.

 

After doing her morning routine, she went down to grab breakfast. She greeted Seungwan who’s preparing some pancakes and then Seulgi who is just scrolling on her phone.

 

“Why did you greet Seungwan first?” asked Seulgi. Not leave her eyes off her phone.

 

“Uh…” Yeri was baffled by her Seulgi-unnie's response. She just greeted the first one she laid her eyes on, it is not her fault Wendy's back is the first thing she saw. 

 

"Nevermind," Seulgi dismissed. Yeri just shrugged it, maybe today is Seulgi's days of the month.

 

“The pancakes are done Yerimmie you can have them all now” Seungwan set the pancakes on a plate neatly. The smell is mouth-watering and Yeri is ready to have them all. But wait, how about her Seulgi-unnie?

 

“Seulgi-unnie, have some! This looks delicious!” Yeri sliced a piece, poured some syrup, and offered it to Seulgi, “aaahhh unnie!”

 

Seulgi backed up surprising Yeri, “I’m sorry Yerim-ah but I already had my breakfast. Just enjoy that… I’ll be in my room.” Seulgi excused herself and left the two.

 

“Is there something wrong with Seulgi-unnie?” 

 

“Don’t mind her, she's being her childish self,” Seungwan sighed.


 

Within that day, Yeri observed that there is something wrong with her unnies. 

 

They didn’t talk with each other, they avoided each other and they gave the boys a hard time giving them tasks endlessly.

 

 

Flashback…


 

Each of the boys has their own story when their bosses fight. There is this one time that Jaehyun was stuck between those two. (It was way before Yeri came to their house)

 

“Jaehyun! Go to the HQ and get me these files.” Seungwan handed the list of files to the guy.

 

Jaehyun hesitated he has something to do, “I’m sorry Son-nim, but I have tasks from Kang-nim…”

 

Seungwan looked irritated, those are the word she didn't want to hear at this time, “But I need those documents ASAP”

 

Jaehyun felt a shiver when he heard that commanding voice of Son-nim, he has to think fast.

 

"I-I can ask someone to get that Son-nim.”

 

“No, no, do what I told you then ask someone to do Seulgi’s task.”

 

“Oh, okay”

 

Jaehyun called Taeil and passed him his Kang-nim's task. He has told everything to Taeil and when he is sure he successfully conveyed the message, he felt someone is staring at him.

 

“What did you say Jaehyun, are you passing my task to others?” Jaehyun jumped out of surprise almost slipping the phone on his hand. It was Seulgi glaring at him.

 

“Kang-nim, I-I’m sorry but Son-nim needed me to get a document from the HQ.” Jaehyun bowed down, he knew Seulgi doesn't want her tasks being passed by others. 

 

“And so my pringles are not important?” Seulgi raised a brow and her aura turned dark.

 

“I-it’s not like that Kang-nim, I already ask Taeil hyung and he’s already in the supermarket to get your pringles.”

 

“Did you tell him how many I wanted to have?” she crossed her arms.

 

“Y-yes Kang-nim” Jaehyun has lost count on how many times he stuttered within an hour.

 

“You can go” 

 

Jaehyun thanked the Gods at that time, that was a life-threatening moment with a 50% chance of getting away in one piece.

 

---

 

Not just Jaehyun but also the poor Xiaojun.

 

“Xiaojun, did you take out Ricky?” Xiaojun was on his way to the supply room when he saw Seungwan passing by. He was on the cleaning the supply room duty.

 

“I will do that after cleaning the supply room, Son-nim.” 

 

“Take Ricky out first then clean the supply room after.” 

 

“A-alright…” with that commanding voice, he will rather do Son-nim's task first.

 

Then Xiaojun did a detour getting Ricky’s leash for walks. On his way, he met Seulgi.

 

“Are you taking Ricky out?” Seulgi raised a brow intimidating the poor guy. She saw the guy with the leash on his hands.

 

“Yes, Son-nim told me.” Xiaojun couldn’t look at her eyes.

 

“Aren’t you supposed to clean the supply room? The dust there has piled up, some of our machines are there, and you know how sensitive those are to dust.” 

 

“I’ll come back faster and clean the room fast,” Xiaojun promised.

 

“You can’t take Ricky out though, he’s not feeling well and the vet said he should rest for the meantime,” Seulgi remembered when she took the dog in the vet for a check-up after observing that the poor dog doesn't look fine.

 

“Oh! Is that so… I will clean the supply room then” Xiaojun turned his heels, now on his way back to the supply room.

 

After that Xiaojun got scolded by Seungwan but luckily Seulgi was there to defend the poor guy. And they didn’t talk the whole day after that.

 

---

 

There is also a time they just became childish…

 

“Tell HER that she shouldn’t just throw things away!”

 

“K-Kang - nim, Son-nim said you shouldn’t just –“

 

“Jisung-ah, tell her that she should look out for her health too!”

 

“S-Son - nim said…”

 

The youngest of the boys almost cried trying to convey the messages from his bosses that are just a few feet away from each other. He was just taking the garbage out from the kitchen. At first, he thought that Kang-nim will just drink a glass of water and Son-nim is just reheating her meal when the two suddenly started to bicker and shouting on each other. 


---

 

Seungwan and Seulgi acted like this when they had a little misunderstanding. Their misunderstanding didn’t end just in a day -  it lasts for a week thus the boys call it the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter