A FAILED MISSION

Living With The Seonsaeng-nims
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s the last day of the 3-day-faculty-only activity of Yeri’s unnies but she can’t wait for any more, she wants her cousin now or else she would die of boredom. To make the time move faster, she went to play with the youngest group of the boys which she called the dreamies. The dreamies are the ones she is with most of the time as they have the same frequency. They play with her and joke with her and they are the least busy meaning they have more time for her.

 

But it seems like the dreamies are busy too.

 

“Where are the dreamies?” she asked Taeyong who is making their meal.

 

“Who?” he asked, too busy to look back at the younger girl.

 

“The dreamies… Chenle, Jisung, Nana, Donghyuck, Jeno, Renjun, and Mark???”

 

The cook laughed, “You called them dreamies? That’s cute.” this time he paused on what he’s doing and turned around to the younger girl. “They are doing some stuff… but they will be here in an hour but only Jeno, Nana, and Renjun.”

 

Yeri pouts, the more the merrier she wants to try this new game “Among Us” with them but maybe three of them will be just fine.

 

“Okay then, I will wait for them…” Yeri obediently waits for the boys. She misses her unnies the most in times like this when she wanted to try new games and the people that can’t say no to her are her unnies.

 

After an hour of practicing and acquiring new information about the game, the three of the dreamies went to her.

 

“Hey, we heard that our Ddu-ddu is waiting for us~,” Nana or Jaemin said.

 

“Yah! Don’t call me that!”

 

“What?! You don’t like Ddu-ddu?” the boy teased more.

 

“I will tell this to my unnies”

 

“Hey I’m just kidding Young master, what can we do for you” the boy swiftly turned the topic.

 

“Let’s play this game, my classmates are playing this nowadays” Yeri fished out her phone then show the game to the boys, “Do you know how to play this?”

 

The boys nodded and showed them their own game with complete sets of paid accessories.

 

“Then I guess we should play this now.”

 

After rounds of playing Yeri sighed loudly and threw her phone, “This isn't as fun as I thought! Let’s do something else!”

 

The boys wanted to laugh but if they do, they will be in more trouble. They have been playing for a while and they know that the game favors Yeri as she was always the impostor but every time she was one, her strategies are the same and the boys tried to lose on purpose but the girl is just really bad at this game (or they are just good at it - just what Yeri told them).

 

“What do you want to do then?” asked Jeno

 

“Let’s go outside!” the girl suggested. The boys turned to look at the cooking Taeyong over the counter since he was the oldest in the room and the leader most of the time.

 

“Hyung?!” said Renjun, grabbing the attention of the cook.

 

“I think that’s fine, let me call Johnny to come with you.” Taeyong looked for his phone and dialed Johnny. But Yeri protested by yelling “NO!”

 

“I want to go with less people, is that possible?”

 

“I’m sorry Yerimmie but I think that would be impossible. You can’t go with just the three of them, maybe I will just call Johnny only, are you okay with that?” Taeyong tried to persuade the girl and her little pout and nod to say that it’s okay for her.

 

“Okay then just wait for Johnny and then you can go” the guy then continued to cook, he had a lot of people to feed.

 

The younger ones didn’t wait too long as Johnny arrived at the house with his black suit, his overall appearance screams elegance.

 

“Hyung you’re overdressed we’re just going outside.” Jeno reminded Johnny but the older guy just looked at him.

 

“I dress like this every day. We always see each other but you just noticed it?” Johnny defended.

 

“Dress simple Hyung! We’re just going outside, we'll just play” Renjun is as excited as Jaemin who's like a puppy ready to go and play outside.

 

“Should I change?”

 

“We can get other people’s attention if you dress like that” Jeno became serious, he was afraid that they might have caught other gang’s attention and misunderstood their outside trip. They don’t want to have a fight especially if they are near Yeri.

 

“But I don’t have anything else other than suits…”

 

The boys looked at him dumbfounded.

 

“Hyung, are you being serious?”

 

“I’m serious, go and check my closet if you want to.”

 

“I guess that’s fine,” Yeri said, leaving the other boys no room for more argument.

 

“If the Young Master said so then that’s fine. Let’s go now!”

 

Then Yeri and the boys took off. They have decided to take Yeri on a tour since she hasn't seen all of the city. She’d visited some places and has a lot more to visit so she’s anticipating where the boys will take her.

 

They decided to just walk to their destination, in which Jeno complained as it doesn’t feel right to make Yeri walk and get tired even before they reach their destination so he suggested Yeri to ride on his back.

 

“Uhm… I don’t think that’s a good idea…” Yeri said

 

“Don’t worry about me, I will be fine. I’ve carried things way heavier than you” Jeno said already knees bend and her back in front of Yeri

 

“I don’t think that’s what Yeri means… Anyway we can just use one of the SUVs if you don’t want to walk. That place isn’t that far but if you want to go there fast we have other options.” Renjun suggested,

 

“Walking is fine, I wanted to get familiar on our way too. I’m fine as long as I am with you guys,” Yeri assured the boys.

 

“If that’s what our young master wants then we will just follow” the man in the suit, Johnny agreed.

 

After 10 minutes of walking, Yeri could see their destination. It was an amusement arcade where modern and retro technology collided. There are retro games such as Pacman, Galaga, Donkey Kong, and more. On the modern side, there are different virtual reality experiences, a room for a computer cafe, and there are also rooms for PlayStations. For Yeri it was paradise.

 

“We brought you here because we know you love video games. You can play all types of video games here!” Jaemin spread his arms as he introduced the place to Yeri.

 

“This is so cool! Did they have PUBG Mobile?”

 

Jeno, Jaemin, and Renjun just look at her with a disappointed look, “You can try different games here and you will just play PUBG mobile? We can go home now” Jeno being the serious and no jam one suggested.

 

“What are you saying, we’re not going anywhere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter