What's Wrong with Ms. Park?

Living With The Seonsaeng-nims
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tuesday Morning

Seungwan came to school early to fix her things before her first class. She will handle Mr. Liu’s class for the meantime while Mr. Liu is out for a seminar out of the country. Seulgi was ecstatic when Seungwan said she can finally ride the scooter with Yeri for the morning.

 

Arriving at her desk, she opened her laptop to review her topics for today but Seungwan felt something wrong as if someone is staring at her. She is sure no other person has entered the room and she hasn’t seen anyone before coming in. So she just shrugged the feeling and decided to continue her readings. After that, she decided to go to the comfort room to fix her makeup.

 

Leaving the faculty room, she can feel that she’s being followed. She looked behind her but still, no one is there. So she just proceeds to do her task. She entered the female comfort room faced the mirror, picking her lip balm then carefully applying it to her lips. Fortunately, the feeling of being followed is not there as if that person held back and didn’t follow her inside.

 

To be honest she has a hunch on who might be this person. But she can’t just accuse that person yet, she needs to confirm it.

 

She stayed inside positioning herself behind the door holding the knob, waiting if that person will be curious enough to check on her. And she was right when someone opened the door and took a peek.

 

“Boo!” the other person behind the door shrieked and jumped out of surprise.

 

“Why are you following me, Ms. Park?”

 

“W-what are you saying? I’m not following you! I just got here and wanted to go to the comfort room. H-how about you? Why are you being suspicious huh? Are you doing your “mafia” work here?” Ms. Park or also known as Ms. Joy (by the students) made a quote mark with her fingers.

 

Seungwan rolled her eyes, she knows Ms. Park has an intuition on what she has under her sleeves.

 

 

Flashback

Seungwan hates loud music and flashing lights but she has no choice but to go to a place that has it all – a bar.

 

There is a group that they call themselves as The White Fang. Cringey, she knows and it . It may sound cool but it just . Every fang is white, right? Unless you didn’t take care of it and you’re an animal who doesn’t have the ability to brush their teeth. Gross!

 

So she had a deal with this group. Johnny and Yuta guarding her beside and seven more other boys secretly looking for them. It was a successful trade she doesn’t have to stain the blue long sleeve shirt she wore. It was peaceful per se. On her hands are the briefcase of money she collected from the cringe group (yeah she will start calling them The Cringe Group).

 

“Let’s go boys!”

 

As they were approaching the exit, someone bumped on Seungwan’s smaller frame and making the case fell and scatter its contents on the ground.

 

She could only look disappointed at the boys who failed to protect her from that bump. Seriously? What’s the point of bringing guards if any random person can just bump on her? She made the boys gather the money.

 

 “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to –“

 

Wait! That’s a familiar voice.

 

“Ms. Wendy?" asked the familiar voice. Wendy lifted her head. "What are you doing here? And who are they?” it was Ms. Joy clad in her red shining dress that shows her beautiful face and perfect figure.

 

Wendy rushed out of the scene, face flushed, her mafia career will end if Ms. Joy tells everyone her other job (but also because Ms. Joy is too hot tonight, she can't look at her for too long or else she might do some crime). She left and trusted the money to the boys. She had no choice but to get out immediately. She could only wish Ms. Joy didn’t remember that day.

 

End of Flashback

 

But she was wrong, really wrong. After that day Ms. Joy didn’t stop asking her if she was the girl she saw, she denied all of it of course but she figured out Ms. Joy is not someone you can easily fool. She started to become more aggressive, now she thinks she is a mafia leader and is gathering information about it in any form. On the other hand, Seulgi looks safe from Ms. Park's accusations, she never asks the other girl nor looks at her suspiciously like she always does to Wendy. Mayb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter