Inside Job

Living With The Seonsaeng-nims
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Seungwan! Yerim left!” Seulgi phoned Seungwan notifying her that their dearest cousin just runaway.

 

“What?! What happened?”

 

“She saw me sparring with the boys and runaway. I think I scared her…” Seulgi is sorry, she didn’t mean to scare Yeri she just went into the room and she didn’t notice it. Only if she is more careful then maybe she can avoid this situation.

 

“Don’t worry I will come back there. Tell the boys that no one should leave the house. Close the gates and guard the walls,” Seungwan commanded.

 

 

 

Yeri found this cramped supply room, it is full of sparring materials. She hid behind a box of which she assumes full of punching and kicking pads.

 

She sat down and cry. Scared of what will happen to her now that she has nowhere to go. She can’t trust her unnies after not telling her what’s going on, they should’ve told her beforehand though she can’t promise she will not freak out. They just look different now.

 

Seulgi and Seungwan searched the whole house, they have decided to find their cousin themselves she might still be afraid if she saw one of their boys. They will talk to her and explain everything. They didn’t tell her right away for they are afraid that Yeri will fear them, they are still her unnies it’s just they got older and this the real world.

 

“Have you tried the washroom? She is looking for it,” Seungwan suggested.

 

“Yeah, but she’s not there. Let’s look at the yard, she can’t go far from here.”

 

And so the two searched outside the house. They part ways to make the search easier, Seungwan on the east side and Seulgi on the west side.

 

Seulgi looked everywhere even putting her head at their little pond just to make sure but to no avail, no Yeri. On the other hand, Seungwan’s strategy is to go on possible places Yeri would go, behind the big queen chess piece statue, atop of a tree, and even the empty dog house of their past dog, Ricky.

 

In the middle of their search, Seungwan heard sobs. She followed the sound and it led her to the supply room. And there she is!

 

“Yerim-ah!” she went to Yeri hugging the girl tight, “We’ve been looking for you. Seulgi and I were sorry,” she continues to apol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter