Welcome Home! Our Yerimmie!

Living With The Seonsaeng-nims
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunday Morning

 

Kim Yerim, a simple girl living a simple life has to live with her cousins. It was decided that once she entered High School, she will leave her simple life and start to explore the city. Yerim is close to her cousins, they frequently visit and play with her before. She thinks her cousins are cool, they always pamper her and treat her like a precious human being. She can’t wait to live with them.

 

But she got a bit disappointed when a man picked her up from her home, she is expecting both or even one of her cousins to personally pick her. Either way, it will not affect her excitement and anticipation to meet her precious Seulgi-unnie and Seungwan-unnie.

 

“We are here, Young Master,” though Yeri was still confused why this man called her Young Master she complied and went out of the car.

 

She knows their family is wealthy but she didn’t expect it to be THIS wealthy. A spacious traditional house that can compare to a palace. Tall walls surrounded the house can be compared to the walls of Ba Sing Sei and inside is a big yard composed of sculpted bushes and has a little pond with a small bridge atop of it. Also, it’s just the three of them who will occupy the house. Yeri is amazed.

 

“YERIM-AH!” Seulgi rushed to her hugging her tight.

 

“Calm down, Seulgi you might scare her,” reminded Wendy.

 

Then Seungwan ordered another man to pick up Yeri’s things, “Put it on her room carefully,” she commanded with a stern voice that made the man shiver in fear.

 

“Let’s go inside”

 

If Yeri thought that the front of the house is spacious, she should’ve saved the compliment for the inside the house. Just like in historical movies, there is a room that doesn’t have anything inside but a long table wherein there are no chairs and people have to sit on the floor. There is also a separate room for entertainment purposes only in which the TV and gaming consoles are located. A lot of rooms for guests, these rooms are a bit smaller than the master rooms and a modernized fancy kitchen.

 

“Wow! Just how rich ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter