Chapter 15: Boundaries of Friends

Your Weird Mourning

“Even if I don’t like you, your place in my heart can’t be replaced by anyone. Besides, I still like you.”

Dahyun heard Sana's words and was stupefied for a long time. At last, she suddenly reacted, her face turned blood-red. She turned her head and pursed her lips. After a while, she turned her head back.

She mumbled a few words, but Sana didn’t hear it clearly. She smacked Dahyun’s side and then placed her ear towards her, “What did you say? I couldn’t hear you clearly, speak louder.”

“I said,” Dahyun took a deep breath and finally worked up the courage to increase her volume. “I want to kiss you…”

There were five words total, each said in a lower volume than the previous. Sana looked up at Dahyun with surprise. She never knew that Dahyun was so coy. She thought that the other was a slacker. Every day, she would just stay on the sofa after work, hold a big bag of junk food and watch those old TV shows. Sana felt that this kind of Dahyun was rare and made her secretly feel satisfied, as if she was Dahyun’s mistress.

Her words then ensured Dahyun’s happiness. Sana couldn’t help but smile, she generously said, “Okay.”

As soon as Dahyun’s eyes lit up, she immediately rushed over, then Sana regretted it. Dahyun was definitely a dwarf with words, but a giant in action. No matter how shy and awkward she was just now, when it came to action, Sana discovered that she couldn’t master initiative but be swept away by Dahyun. Under Dahyun’s urging, Sana opened and the feeling of their intertwined lips and teeth was so wonderful. Sana had the feeling that all of her cells were awakened. She closed her eyes and soon stopped thinking about who was taking initiative.

Whoever did, it comfortably made her heart beat.

At the end of the kiss, they whispered to each other a lot. They saw that it was late, and Sana turned off the main light in the room and was ready to go to bed. Dahyun laid beside her, but as she kept trying to sleep, her eyes refused to close and kept on changing positions. Sana, who was in a state of drowsiness, was indifferent and ruthless, she didn’t care about the demon around her. She just wanted to sleep quickly.

 Dahyun rubbed against her again and carefully asked, “Unnie, are you asleep?”  

Sana opened her pair of rather unhappy eyes and stared at Dahyun silently.

As soon as Dahyun saw, her scalp tightened, she quickly showed a flattering smile, “Don’t sleep, don’t sleep, that…I have something to ask you. If I don’t, I won’t be able to sleep tonight.”

Sana restrained her impulse to get angry, she impatiently gathered her hair, then closed her eyes, “What is it?”

Dahyun silently roasted her in her heart. Sana, who had insufficient sleep, looked very similar to Death from the underworld and had her eyes closed. Right now, if she opens her eyes, she could frighten a person to death.

Dahyun softened her tone, for fear of saying something wrong, she didn’t want to offend Death from the underworld and get beaten by a pillow.

  “Let’s…is this a relationship?”

Sana waited patiently for a long time. As a result, she had to wait for such a nonsense question. When she stretched out her arm, she picked up the extra duck-down pillow on the bed. Dahyun looked at her with horror, glided away half a meter and immediately pulled herself out of Sana’s attack range. Sana’s movements was sluggish, she didn’t want to beat people, but when she saw this scene, she felt a little itchy.

  …

Finally, Sana swallowed her old anger silently, turned over angrily, held another duck-down pillow in her arms, then dazedly fell asleep. Dahyun at the other end of the bed was at a loss. After 20 minutes, she silently went back and continued to ask cautiously: “Unnie, did you fall asleep?”  

Sana: “…”

Don’t stop her, today she must beat Dahyun until she screams!

The next day was the weekend. The two didn’t go out to play, they stayed home and enjoyed the rare leisure time. As Sana described Dahyun, she held a big bag of chips, laid on the sofa to watch an old love drama that was popular in the town 20 years ago, she laughed while watching. Sana was in the study, she went to check something on the computer. At 11 o’clock in the afternoon, she emerged from the study.

She went to the kitchen to pour water. At the same time, Dahyun’s phone rang and grabbed the phone with ease and glanced at it casually. It turned out that Sana had transferred money into her account.

Dahyun wasn’t clear and opened the account that didn’t have much money on it initially. She casually spent more money at random than what was the account’s balance, but she was still stunned, and her eyes widened.

Because the money was more than a million won, it was Sana’s net worth which was all her savings.

Dahyun’s thoughts were correct. This was all of Sana’s savings. After turning over all this money, Sana had a few wons left, barely enough to buy food this month.  

Sana acted normally, she carried a glass of water and went back to the study. Dahyun hurriedly put on her slippers and put the cellphone to her face. “What’s with this situation?! Why did you give me so much money?!”

The more that Dahyun thought of it, the more she thought something was wrong. Sana wasn’t stingy, but she wasn’t generous. It was even more impossible for her to easily give all her money to her. Was it… Dahyun up a breath of cold air, was Sana doing something illegal? Buying and selling, was this dirty money that hasn’t been laundered yet?!

It can be said that president Kim’s imagination was really rich.  

Sana faintly looked at her, with a light voice she sounded, “Give it to you.. It isn’t much.”  

Dahyun glanced at the string of numbers on her phone again. She looked at Sana in disbelief. “What do you want to do? This much money isn’t needed, won’t you get sick and aggravated?”

Sana: “…”

Dahyun thought it was the reason, she pulled Sana’s wrist and wanted to drag her out. “Let’s go, I’ll take you to the doctor.”

Sana pulled her hand back with a helpless expression. “I’m fine! I’m in a much better state now, can’t you see?” It was also true that Sana had made a lot of progress recently, Although the changes were subtle, they were obvious when accumulated together. But Dahyun still didn’t understand, “Then you are…?”

Sana held the lavender crystal cup in her hands. She took a sip of the slightly hot water and smiled, “I’m your wife, now it’s yours.”

  Dahyun was dumbfounded instantly.

Sana smiled and shook her hands in front of her eyes. “Hey, so excited, that you can’t speak?”

Dahyun was shaken back from her mind, she looked at Sana at a loss. “All, all for me…”

Sana nodded as if she was taking things very seriously, “Yes, after I give it to you, I will be very poor. I hope that my Dahyunnie can give me a proper raise, so that I won’t have to starve on the street.”

As soon as she heard the issue of a salary increase, Dahyun’s response was the same as most capitalists, demanding payment was the same as one’s death. She turned her head coldly and picked up her phone. She was afraid of Sana’s repentance and muttered, “What salary, the president belongs to you, also asked for a raise, such a heartless woman.”

Sana: “…”

  All capitalists were evil.

Sana shook her head and turned to leave. As soon as she walked two steps, she heard a small voice behind her. “I raise you, and you ask for a raise. What’s the point of a raise? It’s better to think about how to bring the sheep home than to collect the wool from it.”

Sana chuckled and said nothing. Dahyun the sheep had indeed already followed her home.

She looked at Sana’s back that return to the study, Dahyun quietly looked at the open door, then returned to the sofa. The old love drama was still playing, but her line of sight no longer followed the TV. She stared at the cellphone dark screen for a long time and her face was serious.

However, after being serious for less than three seconds, Dahyun laughed. She quickly kicked off her inconvenient slippers, then rolled on the broad sofa, she rolled excitedly several times.

When she sat up with her cellphone in her hands, her hair turned into a bird’s nest. She smiled and kissed her phone’s screen. Then, she reached for the chips she hadn't eaten and returned to her previous state of watching TV.

 

This author has something to say: I really could imagine Dahyun just lazying her days with her pajamas. So cute <3