Chapter 12: She doesn’t like me

Your Weird Mourning

Dahyun could only say a few simple words, but it was more terrible than all her nightmares. Sana closed her eyes and couldn’t sleep anymore. Dahyun always does what she says. She has a good temper and was easy to discuss things with, but it was for the small things. If something big happened, no matter what others said, she wouldn’t change her mind. Sana’s breathing was very light. If she didn’t carefully look, she wouldn’t even be able to see that she was still breathing. Her breathing became lighter, her heartbeat slowed, and her confused brain gradually cleared. She didn’t know how long it took, even the sky turned dark blue to indicate that it was before dawn. Sana opened her eyes and looked at Dahyun beside her. The girl beside her had fallen asleep, half her face was stuck on the soft pillow and there were several strands of hair scattered around her ears. She then carefully stretched out a hand and gently pulled her hair to one side. Then, she slowly moved over and clung to Dahyun’s side.

  It’s so warm…

 Sana pursed her lips, then closed her eyes.

  —It doesn’t matter.

  —I will do it and I will defeat all accidents. I will keep you safe all the time. Let you stay with me and continue to live in this world.

  ……

  The next day, president Kim and secretary Minatozaki took time off together. No one knew what they did. At nine o’clock in the morning, when the door opened, Dahyun and Sana appeared in a warm and comfortable clinic. This clinic was located in the center of the city. It was an absolute prime location, there were two floors total. The first floor was the reception and family waiting room and the second floor was the diagnosis room. Sana didn’t make an appointment, but the doctor here knew Dahyun since she was a child. This doctor was her child psychologist. It wasn’t that she had any psychological problems, but her parents wanted to prevent issues before it happened, so they took Dahyun to see the doctor regularly. The doctor’s surname was Im, she was 51 years old. If you only look at her face, no one could tell that she was 51 years old. Because she looked very young, just like she was in her thirties.  

Dahyun nodded to Dr. Im and greeted her, then she closed the door and left. Only Dr. Im and Sana were left in the huge room. The latter was a little nervous. When they sat down, she couldn’t help but straighten her back. To be honest, she didn’t feel sick. She just felt stimulated and will be better after a while. It doesn’t matter if she didn’t see a doctor. She came to see the doctor today just to have Dahyun feel at ease.

Dr. Im saw her resistance and conceit, but said nothing, she just smiled gently at her, “What do you want to drink?”

  …

After two hours, Sana came out of the room. Dr. Im came out with her, then said in a light voice: “You can wait for a while, then I will talk to Kim Dahyun about some precautions. Don’t worry, you’re in good shape, you don’t need to take medication, but there are some things that need more attention from cohabitation.”

Sana also smiled, “Okay, that’s troublesome.”

“Haha, you’re welcome. This is what I should do.”

Dahyun stood aside and quietly listened to them. Sana went to her and gave her a comforting look, then went downstairs. Dahyun looked at her back and felt that she looked much better than when she had first arrived, she didn’t know if it was an illusion.

Dr. Im waved at Chen Man, “Dahyunnie, come in.” Dr.Im also watched Dahyun grow up. Dahyun wasn’t so distant from her, so as soon as she walked in, she anxiously asked: “How? How is she suffering from depression?”

Dr. Im shook her head slightly. “It’s not depression, but the situation isn’t very good.”

Dahyun’s eyes widened, and her face turned ugly.

“At present, mild to moderate mental anxiety isn’t serious, but we must pay attention to the situation. Otherwise, it will become severe and cause more problems.”

Dahyun grabbed the clothes in front of her. The edge of her coat was wrinkled by her. She forced herself to calm down, then asked calmly, “What medication are you going to prescribe?”

“Don’t prescribe medication.” Dr. Im looked at her quietly. “As I already said, this is mild to moderate, not so serious. Most psychological problems stem from the knot in the heart. If it doesn’t affect normal life, there isn’t a need to take medication, just untie the knot in her heart.”

Dahyun frowned. “But she didn’t look right last night. Doesn’t she need medication?”

“It was a stress reaction and she’s not abnormal every night, right? When I just chatted with her, I could see that she is a young person who is positive and looks forward to life and is willing to live a good life. This is a good signal that she is willing to get better and to be treated. The patient actively cooperating is more important than any medicine.”

Dahyun pursed her lips. “What should I do then?”

Dr. Im smiled. “Of course, accompany her, and take her out to relax properly. Not to say to relax all the time, it should be combined with work to rest properly, sometimes work is a kind of relaxation. In short, she needs you very much right now. In the future, she will work hard for you. Pay more attention to her so she can feel your company and care, she will get better faster.”

Speaking of this, Dr. Im leaned back. “Of course, this is the first stage of treatment. Our purpose is to let the patient restore their health. We can’t rely on you too much. Wait until the second stage and let her slowly recover her independence.”

Dahyun felt more surprised and strange. She pointed to herself, “When I’m with her, it’s useful?”

She has been with Sana the entire time, but Sana has become like this now.

Dr. Im didn’t understand and tilt her head, “What do you mean?”

It was difficult for Dahyun to say, “I shouldn’t have such a big role…I’m just her friend. The person she relies on the most isn’t me. Shouldn’t I send her to the person she cares about the most?”  

  Dr. Im stared blankly, “Ah?”

Dahyun still thought, “Her parents have passed away and now there is only one stepmother and one half-brother left in her family. She has a bad relationship with her family and has no contact with them. Her family isn’t good, if it’s friends…I’m the only one left, but she doesn’t depend on me at all. Sometimes she’s bothered by me.” Dahyun suddenly shut up, after a while, she looked up. “She…she recently fell in love with someone. Would it be more effective to let her stay with someone she likes?”

Dr.Im was stupefied for a long time: “...” The person she likes, isn’t it you?

The old doctor frowned and asked her: “But, Dahyunnie, don’t you like her too?”

Dr. Im said “too” because she had just talked with Sana for such a long time. She had discovered that her heart knot originated from Dahyun and her unusual feelings towards her. In order to protect the patient’s privacy, she didn’t say anything. When Dahyun heard this, she thought that Dr.Im had misunderstood the word “too”.

Dahyun sat in a cramped manner in a hurry. After a while, she smiled wryly, “You can see that. Don’t tell her. She doesn’t know that I like her, and I don’t want her to know.”

Dr.Im : “……”

After a long time, Dr.Im came out from her silent state and looked at Dahyun inexplicably. “Why?”

Dahyun humbly lowered her head, “Because I’m just her friend, she doesn’t like me.”

  Dr.Im : “…” Where did this stupid conclusion came from?

 

Author: I forgot Dahyun’s dog haha.. hehe.. huhu.