Chapter 9: Under one roof

Your Weird Mourning

Dahyun goes to work early in the morning with her goal in finishing early. The secretaries are shocked that the documents that needed to be given signature are already in their table when they arrived. Dahyun won't also call them when she orders them instead she would get out of her office and instruct them on the go what they should do. Then she leaves Secretary Hirai in charge of taking care of the secretaries and of their left work for the day while she also took a day off.

When she arrived in Sana's apartment, she immediately helped Sana pack.

 

"Hey, you're here already?" Sana gave her a suspicious gaze, "You didn't slack off, right?"

 

Dahyun chuckled, "Even if I'm slacking of.. My company will still just be fine." That's partly a lie, she worries about her company a lot that she grinds every day to work and does not have any time for herself. Too bad, she's too motivated today that there's hardly no important work anymore.

 

Sana seems to think something that gave her a grave expression. She remembered how Dahyun did not even have a second thought of giving her company to a stranger when she worked so hard to death for it.

 

Dahyun was waiting for a sarcastic reply but Sana was with her own thoughts. After moving some of the packages, she said, "Let's just bring what we can for now. When the time comes, I'll find a moving company to bring the rest at once."

 

Sana agreed. Sana planned to move out first, and then talk to the landlord about returning the rent. She was the same as Dahyun who was not in a hurry to move all her items. She knew that Dahyun's house was big enough to fit everything all their stuff but it would be inconvenient to have two same things that have the same function like the appliances.

 

Dahyun drove them both to her house and forthwith let Sana settle in another room.  They then transport everything they pack from the car to Dahyun's home. Sana simply brought only her important stuff and clothes. She still brings her stuff toys and arranges them in her new sheet bed. Her room has already been cleaned by Dahyun and there's not even dust that settled anymore. That made her heart warm so she wanted to give it back to her boss in a dinner feast with all her favorites.

 

After some back and forth arranging Sana’s items. They both took a break and rehydrated. Sana already stood up again after sitting down for two minutes. She put down her glass of water in the kitchen and there was a mouthful of water in . She swallowed and told Dahyun, “You rest. I’ll go and arrange these things.”

 

Dahyun, who was lying on the sofa, was flushed. Dahyun somehow forgot that she was out of shape. She didn’t know that she would experience some unspeakable exercise. She catches her breath in their break but still wasn’t able to recover. When she saw Sana was fine and went inside to clean up. She grabbed Sana’s arm and dragged her to a stagger, “Would you please take a rest! What’s the hurry?”

 

Sana kind of expected this. Dahyun was born in a silver spoon. She did not experience any laborious work since childhood, so it’s only normal that she couldn’t bear it. Suddenly, her heartstrings were touched. She thought about how Dahyun was one of the people that has a higher position in society with her name. Yet, Dahyun treated her with all her respect and she was the best friend who didn't have boundaries on her.

 

Sana came to her side and nodded kindly to her good advice, “Then I’ll take a break and eat fruit, I’ll cut you a plate.”

 

What?

 

Was the sun coming from the west?

Dahyun did not believe what she just heard. She asked carefully, “Why didn’t you ridicule me?”

 

Sana asked back, “... what do I need to ridicule?”

 

Dahyun, “since when haven’t you ridiculed me,” she stood up and sat up, she crossed her arms and imitated Sana. “You won’t do anything about this. What can I do for you? You’re not willing to exercise. Dahyunnie, you say, which is less worse, to die from diabetes or lack of physical activity? Oh wait, they are both the same. Then good luck to you, you’ll die young.”

 

Dahyun was very happy to imitate. When she laughed enough, she looked at Sana, the latter’s face was overcast with clouds and a death ray fell over her.

 

Dahyun: “...”

 

She sat down and calmly said in her normal voice: “I want to eat an apple, peel one for me, thank you.”

 

Sana gave her a look and left.

 

A minute later, Sana came out with the cut apple then they ate together.It still wasn’t enough for Dahyun after dividing one apple for both of them. There was only a piece of apple skin left. She looked at the things in Sana’s hands silently as she had the last peeled cut. Sana had known for a long time what food she favors and how she prefers it, but Sana would also be concerned for her health that she always reprimanded her with healthy foods, Dahyun couldn’t help wanting to fight her for it. When she resists, like now, she could rationally take countermeasures to maximize her own interests.

 

Sana bit the crisp apple that had been peeled. Then looked at Dahyun at the side as a demonstration, but she went cold when she looked at the other party’s aggrieved and pitiful eyes. Sana’s body was stiff and her chewing slowed.

 

They looked at each other for a few seconds. At last, Sana took the plate with only the apple peel and went back to the kitchen.  

 

After another minute, she brought another cut and peeled apple and Chen Man felt that her heart could bubble.

 

Her secretary Minatozaki was gentle like water and was soft-hearted to everyone, especially to her. As long as she was soft and pretended to be pitiful, even if she wanted the stars in the sky, Sana would find a way to get them for her.

 

The feeling in her heart was sweet and sour. Sana was really good to her, so she easily liked her, which grew day by day and has never been reduced. Sometimes she felt that her life could not get any better, because she was the most concerned and noticed person by Sana’s side, but…no matter how good Sana was to her, the relationship between them still couldn’t be separated from friends.

 

She thought about going further, but she was too timid to gamble.

 

After they ate, Sana threw the apple core into the trash can. And she then washed her hands and took her suitcase to put away things. Her room was opposite Dahyun's room. There were two rooms, one was the master bedroom and the other was the second bedroom. There were many of Sana's belongings here originally. Now that she brought all her luggage, this was no different than her own home. Sana hung up her clothes, threw her plushies on the bed and put away all the miscellaneous things into the cupboard. Dahyun walked in a melancholy mood. She came to the door slowly and watched Sana walk non-stop around the room like a gyroscope.

 

Dahyun thought that Sana was really a woman who would make a good wife and mother. She looked very soft and had the taste of a mother and wife. At this time, Sana hung her eyes and played with several sets of clothes in her hands. She carefully folded them, then gently smoothed them with her hand, and finally placed them in the wardrobe. Dahyun looked at this scene and had a thought which she didn’t know how many times it recurred.

 

  —How nice would it be if Sana could always be mine.

 

Dahyun hung her head. After a long time, she could only clean her mood and make it looked as if nothing had happened. She looked up with a smile. As soon as she wanted to walk in to help, she froze in place.

 

She was shocked to see Sana’s hand, the latter was carefully playing with her underwear that was red, blue, and abstinence black…

 

Sana’s figure was better than Dahyun, she protruded from the front and back. Compared with Sana, Dahyun was shorter and thinner. Once, Sana undressed, she would be more impressive.

 

Dahyun suddenly: “...” Motherer?!

 

In the other's perspective, Sana from the corner of her eye had been observing Dahyun when she wandered around the door. Dahyun wanted to enter but didn’t dare to enter. She wanted to talk but didn’t know what to say. Sana secretly smiled, then pursed her lips, put down her underwear and picked up a pair of lace underwear that matched a bright red bra.

 

She grabbed both sides of her underwear and stretched them hard. Sana’s hands were white and elegant, and the red were small and thin. The combination of the two had an absolute visual impact.

  

Dahyun felt that she couldn’t stay any longer. Sana didn’t mean anything to her. She just thought that she was a girl and there was nothing to avoid, but she couldn’t. If she stayed here, she would be suspected of being a dirty peeping tom.

 

When she turned around and was about to leave, Sana turned to her and anxiously asked, “I don’t think I have enough underwear to wear. Or, could you let me borrow two, wait until the weekend so I can go to the mall to shop?”

 

  Dahyun: “…” What the .

 

She stared at Sana. “Are you kidding me? How could you borrow this!”

 

Sana looked at her innocently. “Don’t you have a lot of clothes that you haven’t worn? What’s wrong with giving me two new ones?”

 

After she finished, Sana tilted her head again. “Am I wrong? Why are you blushing?”

 

  Dahyun replied: “Hot.”

She heard what was said and Sana picked up an eyebrow. “Oh, yes, it’s really hot. Look, your ears are red.”

 

After three seconds, Dahyun fled as if there were some big monsters chasing after her.