Exposed

Mamamoo's little puppy (on hold)

A/N thoughts=italic

 

 

Third Person POV

Hana had just come home and was on her way to her room. She finished the last episode of the drama and was glad that she could finally go to bed. Hana entered her bathroom, washed the makeup off her face, and put on her sleeping clothes. Then she went to her bed and let herself fall into it. It wasn't long before Hana was in the land of dreams. "Maknae-ah, wake up. Manager Unnie will be here in 20 minutes. We have to go to the label. Something happened." someone said now and shook Hana by the shoulder. Hana groaned when she was woken up. She her back and opened one eye to see who woke her up. "Yongsun Unnie, what's up? What time is it?" Hana asked now and yawned. "It's 6 o'clock, Manager Unnie called and said we have to go to the label immediately. Get up and get dressed. We are waiting for you in the living room." it came from Solar when she already left the room. Hana sat up now and rubbed the sleep from her eyes. "6 o'clock ... I came home half an hour ago." Hana muttered as she walked slowly towards the bathroom. After the younger one had changed, she went into the living room and found the other four there.

"Good that you're here, Manager Unnie has just arrived. Let's go." said Solar and the five left the dorm. When they got into the van, Manager Unnie looked at Hana apologetically. "Sorry Hana, that I had to wake you up again now, but it's really very urgent. Before you ask, I can't tell you what it's about. CEO Kim will tell you what it's about." Manager Unnie said to them. Half an hour later they reached the label, entered it and went straight to CEO Kim's office. When they entered the office there were two other people. When Hana saw who was standing there, she was wide awake and knew that she was in trouble. "I think you know our guests. Nevertheless, I would like to introduce them to you again. Park Jinyoung and Got7's Bambam." CEO Kim said. "It's nice to see you five again." it came from JYP with his signature smile. The five greeted the two and then looked at CEO Kim. "Why should we come here now?" Moonbyul asked the question everyone asked themselves. CEO Kim now looked at Hana and she had to swallow. "I think Hana knows exactly why you are here. Do you want to explain this or, do you both want to explain this picture to us?" it came from him when he showed them a picture.  

Hana/Jade POV  

When I saw what picture he showed us I heard my members gasp. I knew exactly when this picture was taken, it was last week, it was when Bambam brought me home. "Hana what does that mean? Tell us what's going on?" I heard Yongsun Unnie say. "I think we would all like to know what this means. Which of you two would like to start?" said CEO Kim. I didn't know what to say, I never expected us to be exposed. I now noticed how someone took my hand and circled the back of my hand. I looked up and saw Bambam standing next to me. I knew that he would support me with what I would say now. "Unnie's you remember when we were shooting Hyejin Unnie's music video last week. When I left so quickly after our scene was shot, it was because I wanted to see Bambam. He had invited me to dinner in his apartment. When you couldn't reach me later,  was because I fell asleep. And when Sojin Unnie called me, I lied to her that I was with a friend and that her mother would drive me home. This picture was taken on that very day, when Bambam brought me home." I said now and looked down. I couldn't look at my Unnie's. I knew they were disappointed with me because I lied to them. 

It was quiet and nobody said anything and this made me nervous. "Bambam is it true what Hana said?" I heard JYP ask him now. "It's like Hana said." I heard him say. Now I heard CEO Kim sigh and I was afraid, because I didn't know what was coming to me now. "Answer us one more question, when did you start dating?" CEO Kim asked us now. "Three months ago. While filming the drama, we got closer. I asked Hana one day if she would go out  with me and it all started." it came from Bambam. "Hana is it true what he said?" CEO Kim asked me. "Yes, he is telling the truth." I answered him.  "Okay I understand. We will make a statement about the picture and confirm that you two have been in a relationship for three months. Hana I want you to stay at home for the next few days. Let the other four finish the schedules alone." said CEO Kim to me and I just nodded. "I think the two of us should talk alone about what we're going to tell the reporters exactly. Bambam you can go back, I think the others are waiting for you." JYP said now. "You five can go too. Should I have any more questions, I will call you." it came from CEO Kim and we left his office. After we had left the office, Manager Unnie stood in front of us. "Come on, I'll take you home." she said to us. Before I could follow the others, Bambam held me by the hand. I looked at him questioningly, but before he could say anything, Byul and Yongsun Unnie appeared. When the two were with us, Bambam released my hand and the two took me by the hand and led me outside without saying a word. 

We got into the van and Manager Unnie drove off. When she stopped the van some time later, we were not at our dorm, but at my sister's. Now I was in big trouble. We got out and I followed my members in silence. When we entered the dorm a little later I heard the news. 

breaking news

'Dispatch had published a few pictures today that showed Mamamoo's Maknae Jade and an unknown man on them. Earlier, RBW Entertainment and JYP Entertainment confirmed that Mamamoo's Maknae Jade and Got7's Bambam are in a relationship. The two started dating three months ago.'

 

We went into the living room and found the other four there. I saw that they were all shocked by the news, but my sister's look scared me. "Hana we have to talk." it came from Sojin Unnie when she got up from the couch. I followed her into her room without saying a word. When she got to her room, she closed the door behind me. "Do you have anything to tell me?" she asked me now, but I looked to the ground and was still silent. I knew if I said something now it would only end in an argument.

"Hana I'm talking to you. It would be nice if you would answer me."

"I have nothing to say. You just heard it on the news, what more can I say?"

From the look she gave me now, I knew I was giving the wrong answer.

"Hana, you know exactly that you shouldn't answer me so defiantly. Stop right there,  I'm still talking to you." she said when I left the room. When I came back into the living room all eyes were on me. I didn't feel like answering further questions and just wanted to get out. Before I could go, Sojin stood behind me and held my arm. "We're not done talking, Hana." I heard her say now. I freed myself from her grip and then turned to face her. "You want to talk? Let's talk. What do you want to know?" it came from me and I tried not to get angry. "I want to know the truth, why didn't you tell me about it?" she asked now. I looked at her for a while before looking at the others. "You want to know the truth? I didn't tell you or the others about it, because I know how you would have reacted. If I had told you, you would have acted like overprotective parents. I am no longer a small child and I know what I'm doing. " I said to them now.  

"You don't seem to know what you are doing. If you knew what you were doing, would you have been exposed? You are still a small child trying to grow up." Sojin said to me now. I just looked at her, I couldn't believe what she had just said to me. "Hana we have to agree with your sister. If you really knew what you were doing, you wouldn't have lied to us and told us from the start that you were in a relationship with him." it came from Yongsun Unnie. The other three agreed with both of them and that made the barrel overflow. "That's exactly why I didn't want to tell you anything. You're always trying to get involved in my life. Instead of letting me do things alone and I learn from my mistakes, you always interfere. I'm tired, I'm getting out of here. " I said to them. I saw that I hurt them with what I said, but I didn't care. I now headed for the door and wanted to leave the dorm. Before I got to the door, someone held me again. I looked back and saw Wheein Unnie holding me. "Hana please wait. Let's talk about it in peace." it came from her. "Unnie let me go. I don't want to talk about it anymore, you made your picture of me a long time ago. I am no longer your baby Maknae." I said and then she let go of me. I left the dorm and then took a taxi. I just hoped she was at home, I needed someone to talk to who wasn't exactly my sister or my members. 

Third Person POV

"I'm coming." she said when she heard the door bell ring. When she opened the door, Hana was standing in front of her. She saw that she was not well. "Hana, are you all right?" she asked now. "Can I come in? I think you heard the news too, Mimi Unnie?" it came from her now. Mimi went to the side and let Hana enter, she closed the door behind the younger one and looked at her worriedly. "The others are in the kitchen, we were just about to have breakfast. Since we are free today, we all slept a little longer than usual. You can eat with us, I don't think you have eaten anything." it came from Mimi and the two went to the others in the kitchen. "Mimi who was at the door?" asked Yooa now when she saw Mimi. "We have a visitor, Hana was at the door. I let her in and said that she can have breakfast with us." Mimi said now and Hana then went into the kitchen. The other six greeted Hana and she sat down next to Arin and Binnie. It was quiet for some time and Hana knew that no one wanted to address the issue and for that she was grateful. "Hana you can stay here if you like." it came from Hyojung. Hana looked at the older one and then smiled weakly. "Thanks Unnie." Hana said and Hyojung smiled at her. While they were all having breakfast, Hana wasn't really hungry.

Binnie, noticing that Hana wasn't really eating, so she put her hand on Hana's arm. Hana looked at Binnie now before she could say anything, her cell phone rang. "Excuse me for a moment." she said and then got up from the chair. Now she went in the direction of the living room and then took the call.

phone conversation

"Hello Eomma."

"Hana how are you?"

"I don't feel so good, Eomma."

"Is it, because of the news?"

"Yes and no. I was arguing with Unnie."

"Can you tell me what it was about?"

"Unnie was upset that I lied to her and didn't tell her that I was in a relationship. If Unnie didn't always treat me like a little child, I wouldn't have lied."

"I can understand that your sister is angry. You didn't tell us about it either."

"I ... I'm sorry, Eomma. I was afraid to tell you because I know how you two reacted when Unnie told you that she was in a relationship."

"My little pumpkin, you don't have to be afraid to tell us this. Your father and I were shocked when she said this to us and we overreacted. You can talk to us about this."

"Sorry, Eomma. I'll tell you about it next time."

"Hana, I have to  hang up, but promise me something, before I hang up."

"What is it, Eomma?"

 "Talk to your sister, you know she didn't mean it."

"Ok, I'll talk to her."

"Good. I love you, Hana."

"I love you too, Eomma."

Both ended the call and Hana sighed. 

"Are you all right, Hana Unnie?" asked Arin, who went to look after her. Hana turned to the younger one and then smiled. "Yes, I spoke to my mother and she told me not to take seriously what my sister said to me." she said now and then went to Arin. Arin now looked at Hana when she heard her address her sister. "You have a sister?" asked Arin now. "Yeah right, I never told you guys I had a sister. Let's go back to the others and I'll tell you all exactly what happened." said Hana and then extended her hand to Arin. The younger took the older one's hand in hers and the two went hand in hand back to the kitchen. When the others saw the two of them coming back into the kitchen, they all had a worried look. They were all worried about Hana. Through Queendom they got to know Mamamoo's Maknae better and they know that she is a loving person and that she always takes everything to heart. "Are you okay, Hana?" Seunghee asked her now as she looked at Hana. Hana and Arin took their seats again. "I'm feeling a little better. My mother called me about the news. And I just told her I had an argument with my sister. Before you ask, my sister is, Girls Day's Sojin." it came from her now.

She told the others why she had argued with her sister. And that she had the feeling that her members were disappointed with her. "Give them some time and explain the whole thing to them again. I don't think they can be mad at you for long. You are their baby, Unnie." Jiho said now and the others agreed with her on this statement. "Hana Unnie, stay here today and go back tomorrow morning. Since you should take some time off, this is the best. We can tell Solar Unnie and the others that you are here if you like?" Binnie said now and looked at Hana expectantly. 

Mimi POV

We all looked at Hana eagerly to see what she would answer now. It would be best if she stayed here today. "Ok, I'll stay, but please don't tell my members anything. I'll talk to them about it again tomorrow." Hana said now and we understood why she didn't want the others to know about it. After breakfast, Binnie and Arin went into their room with Hana. "We should still let Moonbyul Unnie know that Hana is here." said Seunghee now. I knew we would break our promise to Hana, but the others shouldn't worry about her. "Ok, I'll let Byul Unnie know." it came from Yooa and she then left the kitchen. Hyojung, Jiho, Seunghee and I were still in the kitchen doing the dishes. "I think it's strange that Hana is with Bambam Sunbaenim. Somehow I always had the feeling that she and Wheein would get together, how the two always treated each other." it came after a while from Hyojung. "I thought so too. We saw how she treats Wheein. You only treat someone like that, when you're in love with them." Seunghee said now and I had to agree with her. "I don't think that Solar Unnie and the others can be mad at Hana Unnie for a long time. They love her way too much for that." Jiho said while putting the last plate away. 

"That's right. I just hope she doesn't take all the hateful comments to heart. This news is sure to give her plenty." I mean now. "Then we will be there for her and tell her to ignore these comments." it came from Yooa who was just entering the kitchen again. "Did you let them know?" Jiho asked her now. Yooa leaned against the table and crossed her arms over her chest. "Yeah, I called Byul Unnie. She was grateful that I told her where Hana is. She said that she ran away from Girls Day sunbaenim's dorm without saying a word. And they tried to call her, but she did seem to have blocked their numbers." Yooa said to us and we didn't know what to say about it. The whole thing seemed to bother Hana more than we thought. We all looked at each other and a little later Arin and Binnie came back. "Where's Hana?" I asked the two now. Arin took a glass of water and drank it. "She fell asleep. She didn't seem to have slept much." came the answer from Binnie. "I had that feeling too. Then we'll let her sleep. In the meantime, we can think about what to do later when she wakes up." I said and we all went back to the living room. 

Hana/Jade POV

When I woke up a few hours had passed. I took my cell phone, unlocked it and unblocked my members and the others. After I had done this,I got loads of notifications that they were all trying to call me. I got loads of messages from them too. I opened each one and only read the last message they sent. 

From Sojin Unnie:

'Hana, I didn't mean it that way. Please stop ignoring me. I don't want anything to happen to you, you're my only sister and I'm protective when it comes to you. Please answer, I'm worried.'

From Minah Unnie:

'Hana please answer. We're all worried about you.'

From Yura Unnie:

'We're worried, please get in touch.'

From Hyeri Unnie:

'My little bunny, please contact me.'

From Hyuna Unnie:

'Hana-ah, I'm worried about you too. Minah told me what happened. Please call.'

From Yong Umma:

'Baby-ah where are you? I'm very worried about you. '

From Moon Appa:

'Hana please call me. We are considering going to the police and reporting you missing.'

From Wheepup Unnie:

'Hana, where are you? I'm worried that something happened to you. Please contact me.'

From Lion Unnie:

'Puppy-ah, I'm worried about you. We are all concerned about you.'

 

I sighed as I read the whole messages. Maybe I overreacted a little. I should apologize to all of them. I now created a group chat and invited them all.

Group Chat

Sojin Unnie invited

Minah Unnie invited

Yura Unnie invited

Hyeri Unnie invited

Hyuna Unnie invited

Yong Umma invited

Moon Appa invited

Wheepup Unnie invited

Lion Unnie invited

Hana:

I want to apologize to all of you. I overreacted.

 

After writing the message, I put my cell phone back in my pocket and left the room. From the living room I heard the TV running and when I entered it a little later, I found Mimi Unnie and the others there. "Hana, we just wanted to wake you up. The pizza we ordered has just arrived. Come sit down with us." Hyojung Unnie said now. I sat down between Mimi Unnie and Yooa. Arin now handed me a plate with a piece of pizza on it. "Are you feeling better again, Unnie?" Binnie asked me now. When I looked at her I saw her worried look and when I looked at the others I saw the same worried look. "I'm feeling better. Thank you for worrying about me." I said to them. Mimi Unnie and Yooa both hit me on the head and I held it tight. "What was that for now?" I asked the two now. "That was why you worried us so much." Yooa said to me and Mimi Unnie agreed with her. I pouted and heard the others laugh. Before I could say anything, my cell phone rang, I had received some messages. I took my phone out of my pocket and unlocked it. The messages were from the group chat. I opened the chat and felt like a complete idiot. I thought they replied to my message, no they all just changed their names.

Group Chat

Hana:

Are you kidding me? I apologize to all of you and you have nothing better to do than change your names here. Please if you don't want to talk to me, I can block all of you again.

So is writing

Mini is writing

Moonstar is writing

Yeba is writing 

Lina is writing

Rayu is writing

Maria is writing

Snack Queen is writing

Snack Queen 2 is writing

Rayu:

Hana please don't block us again

Mini: 

Please don't

Lina:

We have worried enough about you

Moonstar:

Your Umma and I are getting gray hair, because of you

Yeba:

Your Appa is right, I can already see the first gray hair

Maria:

How are you feeling right now?

Snack Queen:

Are you still mad at us?

Snack Queen 2:

Please don't ever go away like you did today

So is still writing

Hana: 

@Rayu: Yura Unnie why did you change your name to Rayu?

@Maria: I'm feeling a little better

@Snack Queen: I am no longer mad at you

Rayu:

Because I can

So:

Hana, Unnie is sorry. I shouldn't have got mad at you. Eomma called me and told me why you lied. I can understand why you did it. I overreacted and just wanted to protect you, that I didn't think about your feelings. Can you forgive me?

Hana: 

Sojin Unnie I forgive you. Can you forgive me for being such a stubborn brat. 

So:

I forgive you. Where are you? I'm still worried 

Hana: 

I'm with friends. I'll stay with them overnight. I'll come back to the dorm in the morning. Since I have to stay at home at the moment. Unnie's I'm sorry that you have to finish the promotions without me. If I hadn't been so careless. 

Yeba:

Maknae-ah don't worry. We'll rock the stage for you. I think Moomoo's will understand too. We'll see you tomorrow.

Hana: 

Ok and thanks, Yongsun Unnie. See you tomorrow. 

 

I put the phone back in my pocket and then saw everyone looking at me. "Is everything okay again between you and your Unnie's?" Jiho asked me now. "Yes. I apologized for my behavior. And I also spoke to my sister. I would have one more question, what do we do now?" I said now. "We watch movies. And when we go to bed, you share the room with Binnie and Arin." it came from Mimi. I nodded and then took a bite of my pizza. We watched different films from drama to horror. The last movie we saw was Train to Busan. Train to Busan was one of my favorite films. I was so absorbed in the film that I didn't even notice how the others were afraid of the film. When the best spot in the whole movie was on, Hyojung turned off the TV. "Unnie why are you turning off the TV? That was the best part of the whole movie." it came from me and I was a little disappointed. 

"Hana don't tell me now that you are disappointed that the film is no longer showing?" it came from Yooa Unnie. I pouted when I looked at Yooa Unnie. "Train to Busan is my favorite film. Of course I am disappointed that Unnie turned off the TV on the best part." I said now and the others looked at me like I was crazy. "You are crazy." said Mimi Unnie and I had to laugh. "The others always say that too." I said and already yawned. "I think it's time we went to bed. It's half past one in the night. Hana, will you stay until breakfast or do you go back sooner?" Hyojung said to me now. I thought about it because I wasn't sure when to go back. "I'll go back after breakfast." was my answer. Hyojung nodded and I then followed Binnie and Arin to their room. Binnie lent me some sleeping clothes. After the three of us had changed, I went to bed with Arin. As soon as I lay next to her, she had snuggled up against me. "Good night, Unnie." I heard the two say. "Good night you two." it came from me. It wasn't long before I fell asleep.

 

When I woke up the next morning I got up and then quietly went to the bathroom to freshen up. I didn't want to wake the two younger ones. 15 minutes later, I left the bathroom and headed for the kitchen. There I found Jiho preparing breakfast. "Good morning Jiho. Can I help you?" I said when I was standing next to her. Jiho looked at me in surprise, it looked like she hadn't expected me. "Good morning, Hana Unnie. I didn't expect you to get up so early. Not after what you went through yesterday. You could help me with the omelets." said Jiho and I helped her. We both talked about various topics and the others came into the kitchen one by one. After everyone was seated at the table, Jiho and I put the rest of the plates on the table and then sat down too. We ate in silence until Mimi Unnie looked at me. I looked at her questioningly. "Hana, if all of this becomes too much for you, we are there for you. If you need someone to talk to, you can always come to us or we will come to you. You don't have to go through it alone." Mimi Unnie said now and the others nodded. "Thank you. I'm really grateful that you are behind me. If it really gets too much, I'll let you know or just show up unannounced." I said to them. 

After we all finished breakfast, I helped them wash away the dishes. When I was finished helping, they accompanied me to the front door. "Thanks for letting me stay the night." I said to them. "You can always come back. We are here for you. Come home safely, Hana." said Seunghee to me. I smiled and then left their dorm. I called a taxi and thought about a few things as I waited for it. I really hope Moomoo's aren't too disappointed with me. I don't want to let them down. Hopefully Unnie's don't get any hate comments. I thought and then the taxi came. 

I told the driver where I wanted to go and was silent the whole trip. When I finally got home, I paid the driver and then entered the building. A little later I entered the dorm and then went towards the kitchen. I wanted to get something to drink and then found a note on the fridge.  'Puppy-ah, there's something to eat for you in the fridge. I hope you are not bored, because you are alone at home. We'll be home again in the evening. Love you Hyejin Unnie. ' it said and I had to smile. I grabbed a bottle of water and then went to my room. I took care of Mr. Turtle and then lay down on my bed. I played music on my phone and waited for the time to pass. I couldn't have guessed that the next few weeks would be hell on earth for me.