The meeting with the director and the other leading role

Mamamoo's little puppy (on hold)

A/N thoughts=italic

 

Hana/Jade POV

Manager Unnie drove me to the meeting with the director for the drama. I thought about it for a long time and decided to take on the role. What should go wrong? Except that maybe I could make a fool of myself. Then my cell phone vibrated, which I held in my hand. When I looked at the display, I saw that Minah Unnie's sister had written to me.

From Hyuna Unnie:

'Hey Hana, I wanted to wish you the best of luck with your drama role. And I wanted to ask if you have time later. I'd like to invite you over for a coffee.'

To Hyuna Unnie:

'Of course I'll have time later. I will contact you when I'm done with the metting.'

I wrote her back and then saw Manager Unnie looking at me. "It was Minah Unnie's sister. She asked me if I would have time later. I told her I would get in touch when I finished the meeting." I said now. Manager Unnie nodded and a little later she stopped the van. "Hana, if you meet her, let your Unnie's know. You don't want it to be the same as last time." it came from manager Unnie and I shivered. "Don't remind me, Unnie. I couldn't help it that my cell phone died and I couldn't let them know that I was out with friends." it came from me and I remembered well what kind of theater they had all done. Moonsun Unnie's wanted to report a missing person to the police and Wheesa Unnie's also instigated them to do so. When I entered the dorm that day, I get a lecture from them. "As long as you let them know in time, there shouldn't be any problems with them. I hope you have fun later, Hana." Manager Unnie said to me before I got out of the van. After closing the van door, Unnie drove away. I took a deep breath and then entered the building. After entering it, the receptionist met me and then led me straight to the room where the meeting took place. I took a deep breath and then entered the building. After entering it, the receptionist met me and then led me straight to the room where the meeting took place. She knocked on the door and then you heard someone say "come in". 

She opened the door and when she entered the room I followed her. "Mr. Hwang, Miss Jade has arrived. Do you need anything else?" she said now and I looked around the room. BamBam Sunbaenim sat next to Director Hwang. So he is my partner in the drama. I thought now. "No that would be all. Jade-ssi please take a seat." Mr. Hwang said now. The receptionist nodded and then left the room. I took a seat across from BamBam Sunbaenim. 

Third Person POV

After Hana sat down, Director Hwang took turns looking at them. "I'm glad you decided to take on the role Jade-ssi. Of course, the same goes for you BamBam-ssi." Director Hwang said to the two. "I had enough time to think about whether to accept the role or not. I had help from my Unnie's and thanks to them I was able to decide." Hana said and saw Director Hwang nod. Then the two looked at BamBam. "I took the role to work with you Jade Noona. I'm a big fan of yours." it came from BamBam. When Hana heard this, she blushed. She didn't know why, she blushed. Director Hwang laughed when he heard this. "Then this drama should be a huge success. If you two understand each other so well now. I would like to talk to you both about the script. If you don't like something, tell me and we'll change it." he said now and the two nodded. 2 hours later and the three were done with the meeting. "I'm looking forward to working well together with the both of you. The shooting will start in a week." said Director Hwang. "We are looking forward to a good cooperation," said BamBam and Hana at the same time. 

The two said goodbye to the director and then left the building together. Hana now leaned against the wall and took her cell phone out of her pocket. And then wrote Hyuna Unnie. 

To Hyuna Unnie:

'Unnie, I'm done with the meeting you can come pick me up. I'll send you the address.'

Hana now wrote Hyuna and sent her the address where she was at the moment. While Hana was waiting for an answer, BamBam came up to her. "Jade Noona should I drive you home?" BamBam asked her now. Hana looked up from her cell phone and then saw BamBam standing in front of her. "That's very nice of you Sunbaenim, but I'm still meeting someone." was Hana's answer. BamBam was also leaning against the wall and Hana looked at him in confusion. "Then I'll wait with you until the person who is supposed to pick you up shows up and something else just call me BamBam." he said to her and she nodded. Hana's cell phone vibrated in her hand when she looked at the display and saw that she had received a message from Hyuna.

From Hyuna Unnie:

'Hana, I'll be there in 15 minutes. Wait for me outside.'

Hana read the message and then looked at BamBam again. "I'll be picked up in 15 minutes, you don't have to stay here and wait with me." she said to him, but he just shook his head. "I won't keep you waiting alone, Noona." was his answer. Hana didn't know what to say and then saw BamBam grinning. She just shook his head, and the two stood silent. 15 minutes later, a black sports car pulled up and Hana pushed off the wall. BamBam did the same and then followed her to the car. As the gentleman he was, he opened the car door for Hana. Hana blushed again at this gesture. "Thank you." she said to him as she got into the car. Hyuna now looked over at Hana and then saw BamBam lean over and look into the car. "Sunbaenim can I help you in any way?" Hyuna asked him now. BamBam looked at Hyuna when he heard her question. "You are Wanna.B's Lina Noona. Nice to meet you Noona. I apologize for just looking into the car, but I wanted to make sure who picked up Hana Noona. I don't want to stop you both any longer, Hana Noona here is my number so we can both keep in touch. I'll see you next week for the drama shoot. " BamBam said now and then handed Hana a slip of paper with his cell phone number on it. 

Hana thankfully accepted the note and BamBam then said goodbye to the two. He closed the car door and then walked over to his car and drove away. Hyuna now looked at Hana and she didn't know what to say. "He seems to like you." it came from Hyuna and Hana blushed when she heard this. "Unnie stop saying that!" Hana said, then looked embarrassed out of the window. Hyuna laughed slightly at Hana's and then drove off. Hana took her cell phone out of her pocket and then wrote a message to Hwasa.

To Lion Unnie:

'Unnie, I just wanted to tell you that I'm out with Hyuna Unnie. She also takes me home later. So you don't have to worry. '

After Hana sent the message, she saved BamBam's number. When she wanted to put away her cell phone, Hwasa's answer came. 

From Lion Unnie:

'Ok thanks for letting me know. I will tell the others. Have fun.' 

Hana sighed in relief, having actually expected Hwasa to ask where she was going with Hyuna. "What's wrong, Hana?" Hyuna asked her when she parked the car. Hana looked over at Hyuna and then shook her head. "Don't worry, Unnie. It's nothing. I wrote Hyejin Unnie that I'm out with you. I actually expected when she replied that she wanted to know where we're going." said Hana. "You are afraid that it will be the same as last time. Don't worry Hana, at some point they will understand that you are no longer a small child." said Hyuna and then got out of her car. Hana followed her and after Hyuna locked the car, the two entered the cafe.

Hyuna POV

After we entered the cafe, we sat in the far corner so as not to be recognized by fans. "Don't remind me Unnie. I won't forget that day anytime soon." it came from Hana and I saw her looking at the menu. I had to smile when I watched her. I know how she feels, since Minah has always complained that I see her as a little child. Even if she has dyed her hair ash gray for this comeback, she will always be a small child for the others. "If you don't want me or the others to treat you like a little child, show us that you are grown up. With your role in the drama, you showed us that you can do other things too." I said to her now and saw how she looked up briefly. Before she could say anything, a waiter came up to us and he took our order. A little later the same waiter brought our order. We both talked about different things and she also told me that she wanted to get a driver's license. However, when I heard what she wanted to do the driver's license for, I was against it. 

"Hyuna Unnie why are you so against it?" 

"Hana I can understand that you want to get your driver's license, but I don't think Sojin Unnie or your label will agree with you."

"The idea is not that bad."

"Hana think about it again. If something should happen to you, none of us would be able to take it. Please do the driver's license for something else." I said to her now and saw that she nodded. "Ok you're right, I'll think about it again. I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable." it came from her and I couldn't help, but her head. When I did this I saw Hana smile, that special smile that she only gave us. "You know, when you smile like that, we can't help but treat you like a child." I said and she pouted. Now I had to laugh when I saw this. She will always be a child. 

"Order something for the others. I'll pay for everything together." I said and saw Hana jump up and order something for the others. After I paid everything we were back in my car and I drove Hana home. Half an hour later I reached the building where Hana's Dorm was. "Unnie, can we do it again sometime? I had a lot of fun with you today." she said to me when I stopped the car. "Of course we can do that again. Maybe then we can all do something together. Tell the others I said hi." it came from me, I leaned over and gave her a goodbye kiss on the cheek. I waited until Hana had disappeared into the building before driving home. 

Hana/Jade POV

I went over the words of Hyuna Unnie regarding the driver's license again. I knew she was right, but I really wanted a motorcycle license. I'll tell Sojin Unnie  and my CEO about it in a few days. Maybe they're not against it. A little later I reached the apartment door, I typed in the pin and then entered our dorm. "Unnie's, I'm back. I brought cake with me." I said as I took off my shoes. It wasn't long before I heard footsteps coming towards me. 

"Hana-ah."

"Maknae-ah."

"Baby-ah"

"Our little puppy is back." I heard them all say now. We went into the kitchen together and I put the cake on the table that I had brought with me. We were all sitting at the kitchen table and I watched them eat the cake. "Hana how did the meeting go?" asked Byul Unnie now. "It went really well. I took on the role and Got7 Sunbaenim's BamBam is my partner in the drama. The shooting starts next week. I'm a little excited, because this is my first acting role." I said and saw the others nod. As I told them BamBam was my partner, their facial expressions changed. "Unnie's?" I asked and then winced when Yongsun hit the table. "I'll tell him my opinion if he tries anything on my baby, he'll really get to know me." it came from Yongsun and I didn't know what to say. The other three were no better, I sighed and stopped listening to them. If only I had never told them who my partner in the drama was. I thought and shook my head at what they were saying. This could be a very long day for me.