Knowing Brothers

Mamamoo's little puppy (on hold)

A/N thoughts=italic

 

Third Person POV

The brothers sat in the classroom and talked. Everyone was there, except two that were missing. "Where are actually Heechul and Kyunghoon?" Soogeun asked. When the others heard this, they noticed that the two were missing. "Who knows what the two are up to again?" it came from Janghoon. Everyone knew that the two of them only had nonsense in their heads when they were together. Hodong got up from his seat, he wanted to bring the two back since he was the class president. Before he could leave the class, the door opened and the two came in. They seemed very excited. "There you two are. Where have you been?" said Hodong now looking at the two seriously. 

"Hyung, we just wanted to see who our guests were for today."

"We found something great out."

"And what? Come to the point, you two." Hodong said to the two. Before either of them could answer Hodong, the classroom door opened again and the guests came in. 

"Girl's Day Sojin and Minah."

"Wanna.B's Lina."

"And Mamamoo's Maknae Jade are here. It's a really interesting combination." it came from Sangmin. The four now stood behind the desk and looked at the others. Meanwhile, Heechul and Kyunghoon were back in their seats. "Sojin, is there a reason you hug Jade from behind?" Heechul asked now, since he had noticed this. Sojin looked at him now, but before she could say anything, she noticed how Hana put her hand on hers. She looked at her sister now and had to smile when she saw the little smile from her. "Sojin Unnie loves me, that's why she hugs me. You should understand that too, Oppa. After all, you're in love and in a relationship." it came from Hana and she had to grin because Heechul didn't know what to answer. The others laughed when they heard this from Hana. "Who would have thought that Jade would say something like this to Heechul in the beginning." said Youngchul and the others agreed. 

"It's nice that you are all here. Which school are you from?" Sangmin asked and the others listened intently. Since they wanted to know which school they came from. The four looked at each other and then Sojin nodded. "We come from the sister school and are here to take over yours." Sojin said now and the brothers just nodded. Since this was not new for them. "Ok well you want to take our school. Then show your entrance application." it came from Sangmin. Hana took off her backpack after Sojin released her and took out the Entrance Application. Then she went to Soogeun and handed it to him. Soogeun looked at the Entrance Application. When he arrived at Hana's he looked at her. "You wrote your real name this time. You never did this the last time you were here with the others." he said now and the others became curious. Hana smiled when she heard this. "This is also because today it is different than when I am here with my members. Today I am here with my older sister." was Hana's answer. "Your real name is Park Hana. That would mean that your big sister is Girl's Day Sojin." it came from him and Hana nodded. They talked a little bit more about the Entrance Application. Until it's time to move on to the next segment. "It's time for Guess About Me. Jade you start." said Hodong and Hana got back behind the desk. 

Hana/Jade POV

"Here comes my first question. I really wanted to get a driver's license, but Sojin Unnie, my members and my CEO are against it. What is the reason that they are against it?" I said and was curious which of them would answer it correctly.  It was clear to me that Sojin Unnie, Minah Unnie and Hyuna Unnie knew the answer. I knew the three of them wouldn't answer that. "Heechul. They didn't want you to get a driver's license because they were afraid that you'd drive drunk." Heechul Oppa said and I looked at him in shock. "I ... Yaaah Oppa, that's not funny. I don't drink. And the answer is wrong." I said and then went to Oppa. He looked at me apologetically, but I hit him on the head with the toy hammer. "Can you give us a hint?" Youngchul asked now. When I was back at the desk, I glared at Heechul Oppa, so that he wouldn't say such nonsense again. "Ok the hint I can give you is, that it would be too dangerous if it rained." it came from me and it looked like it would take a little longer for them to figure it out. "Janghoon. You wanted to get a motorcycle license. And everyone was against it because it's too dangerous." said Janghoon Oppa and then got up from his seat. 

"That is the correct answer."

"You really wanted to get a motorcycle license?"

"Yes, but when I told Sojjin Unnie, she wasn't very excited about it."

"You also know why. Hana, if something happens to you, I don't know what to do. And I don't think you want to worry Eomma and Appa." 

"You're right, Unnie. So I rejected the idea and will concentrate on the driver's license." I said now and also saw that the Oppa's didn't like this idea so much. "Jade, if you don't want to get a driver's license, let your manager drive you anywhere or your Unnie's. Or ask your friends if they have a driver's license." it came from Heechul Oppa. "Ok Oppa, if I have to go somewhere else I'll call you." I said to him and had to grin when I saw him looking at me. "Yaah it wasn't meant that way, you little brat." it came from him and I had to laugh. "I know you didn't mean it that way, Oppa. We don't want her to be jealous. Here comes my next question. Sojin Unnie bought me my pet for my debut. I actually wanted to have a completely different pet. What did I want to have? "I said and looked around. "What kind of pet do you have?" Kyunghoon asked me now. "I have a turtle as a pet." was my answer. Now they called all kinds of animals. I always had to shake my head at the answers. "I'll give you a hint. Unnie didn't want me to give my members a heart attack." I mean now. "You wanted to have a spider." Hodong said now. I saw that he thought he was right, but unfortunately it was the wrong answer. "You're close, but it wasn't a spider. I wanted something else." I replied now.

"You wanted to have a snake." said Youngchul more to himself than to me. "That's the answer. I really wanted to have a snake." it came from me. "What? I just said that. I didn't think the answer would be correct." Youngchul said now. "I really wanted to have a snake. I think Minah Unnie was there when Sojin Unnie bought me a turtle. When I told both of them that I wanted a snake, they both  have called me crazy." I said now. "Hana you're crazy, just for wanting to have a snake." Minah Unnie said to me and I grinned sheepishly. "Do you have another question for us Jade or were they all questions?" Hodong asked me and I shook my head in response. "I don't have any more questions." I answered.  I sat next to Janghoon Oppa and the next one was Hyuna Unnie. When Unnie asked her questions, chaos broke out. After Sojin Unnie was finished, the four of us looked at each other. "Why are you four looking at each other like this? What are you up to?" Soogeun asked now. "We would like to play a game with the Oppas." I said and now everyone looked at me. "And what game, Jade?" Sangmin asked now. 

"I was thinking of the Of Course game." was my answer. "We are good at the game. Are you also good at the game?" it came from Heechul Oppa. "Hana has no problem defeating her Unnie's in the game." Minah Unnie said to Heechul. "We have to see that. Are you ready to compete with your Unnie's?" said Hodong and I just nodded. I was now facing Minah Unnie and Heechul was our referee. "You know the rules. If one of you laughs or doesn't answer in time, you lose. Who starts?" he said, taking turns looking at both of us. "I'll let Minah Unnie start." I said and saw Minah Unnie grinning. "You regret Hana." it came from her. 

"Even if you're the youngest, I won't spare you."

"I know.  Now start, Unnie."

"When you're using your aegyo, you're not cute. You know that."

"Of Course. Were you showering this morning before we got here? Because somehow you smell bad, Unnie."

"Yaah you little brat."

"And with that, Minah has lost."

"Sorry Unnie." I said, hugging Minah directly.

"Lina is next. Will Jade win again so quickly?" it came from Kyunghoon.

"Hana I let you start."

"Ok, I hope you don't regret it. Unnie, you prefer me as a little sister rather than like Minah Unnie."

"Of Course. You are in a relationship"

"Of Course. And you're jealous that I'm in a relationship."

"I....."

"And Lina lost."

"Yaah Hana, what do you mean you're in a relationship?" Sojin Unnie asked me now and I noticed that she wanted to protect me at all costs. "Sojin Unnie I'm not in a relationship. If I were, I would tell you immediately. Please calm down." I said and looked at my sister and saw that she didn't quite trust me in this matter. 

"I believe you for now. Let's get this game over with."

"Unnie you are in an age where most are already married. Are you thinking about getting married?"

I had to grin because I knew Unnie wouldn't answer it. Everyone looked at Sojin Unnie and waited for her to say something. "I give up." it came from Unnie. "Yes, I won." I said and Sojin Unnie took me into a headlock. "You little brat. We'll talk about this whole thing again later." she said to me and then let go of me. "Jade why did you ask your sister this? Do you know something we don't know?" Heechul asked me and I just grinned. "I won't comment on that. Who am I going to compete against now?" it came from me and then Kyunghoon stepped in front of me. "I'm playing against you. I'll quickly end the game." it came from Oppa. Heechul was our referee again.

"Can I start."

"I don't mind if I start second. Show me what you can do, Jade."

"Oppa am I your type?"

"Of Course. Would you date me?"

"Of Course. Oppa let's break up."

"Does it have to be that way?"

"And with that you lost, Kyunghoon. You should have answered with of course." it came from Heechul Oppa and Kyunghoon Oppa didn't know what to say. "It was a good game, Jade." said Janghoon Oppa. "Thank you, Oppa." it came from me and then the school bell rang. That meant for us that the show was over. "Nice that you four were here. We had a lot of fun." said Youngchul Oppa. We said goodbye to them and then went to the dressing room. 

Third Person POV

After the four changed, their managers picked them up and took them home. The whole drive to the Dorm over, Hana was quiet. "Hana are you all right?" Manager Unnie asked her now when she stopped the van. The two had reached the dorm. "What? Yes, everything is fine with me. I'm just a little tired." it came from the younger one. "Ok, but should something be wrong, tell the others. We'll see us again tomorrow morning." said manager Unnie and Hana got out of the van. After Hana entered the dorm, she found the others in the living room. They watched a TV program. "Hey Maknae-ah, you're back. How was the shoot?" it came from Moonbyul who saw her first. Before Hana answered her, she sat on Wheein's lap. Wheein automatically wrapped her arms around the younger one so she wouldn't fall off. "It was fun to film with Sojin Unnie. But I missed all of you. Without you, it wasn't the same." she said to them. 

"You are cute, Hana." it came from Wheein and she gave Hana a kiss on the cheek. Hana turned red in the face, luckily the others did not see this. The five talked about different topics. As they talked about it, food was ordered. Half an hour later the food came too and Solar paid for it. When Hana saw what was ordered, her eyes sparkle. "Yaay chicken. Unnie you are the best." she said to Solar and then started eating. Solar had ordered grilled chicken especially for Hana. She had ordered tteokbokki for herself and the rest. Hana was the first to go to bed early. The others noticed that the younger one seemed a bit troubled. However, they did not want to ask them about it and wait until tomorrow.

Later that night

Hana woke up in the middle of the night when she heard strange noises. "What's this?" she asked herself and then slowly got up. She took the stuffed animal, that Wheein had given her. When Hana left her room the noises grew louder. The sounds seemed to come from Solar and Moonbyul's room. The younger one now went to the door of the room, but before she could knock, she heard the voice of Solar. "Byuli faster ....." she heard Solar say. When she heard this, she went to the room of Wheein and Hwasa. Hana knocked on the door, opened it and then asked: "Wheein, Hyejin Unnie are you still awake?" There is still light in the room and the two of them looked at their Maknae questioningly. "Hana what's up?" Hwasa asked her now. Hana pressed her stuffed animal to her chest and just looked at them. "Can I sleep with you? I woke up with strange noises. When I wanted to find out where they came from, I heard Yongsun Unnie say something remarkable about Byul Unnie." it came from Hana. When the two older ones heard what Hana was saying, they knew exactly what the other two had been doing. 

Wheein tossed the blanket aside and then patted  the space  next to her. "Lay down next to me, we wanted to sleep now anyway. "Wheein said to her and Hana lay down next to her. Wheein now covered her and Hana snuggled up to her. "Sleep well Hana." she said to her. "Night, Unnie's." it came from Hana. It wasn't long before the younger one fell asleep again.

"We have to talk to them tomorrow."

"They really have to get their hormones under control." said Hwasa and Wheein nodded. Hwasa turned off the light and Wheein put her arms around Hana, pulling her even closer to her. Tomorrow was a busy day for all of them and they wouldn't let the two oldest get away easily. Because they almost ruined their innocent Maknae. For Wheein and Hwasa she was too young to know about such things.