Secrets

Mamamoo's little puppy (on hold)

A/N thoughts=italic

 

Hana/Jade POV

We were all on the set of Hyejin's music video. We all had a little guest appearance at the end. I was happy for Hyejin Unnie that she released her first solo album. The Unnie's and I watched on the monitor as Hyejin Unnie filmed her dance scene. "Hana have you thought about when you will release your solo album?" Yongsun Unnie asked me now. Now Byul and Wheein Unnie were looking at me. To be honest, I've been thinking about it, but I knew I wasn't ready for it. "To be honest, I think I'm not ready for it yet. I admire your courage for bringing out your solo album. I think if I'm alone on stage, I don't know what to do. And the solo stages at our concerts don't count." I said to them. Wheein and Byul Unnie put their arms around me and hugged me. "Hana we support you. If you say that you are not ready yet, we accept that. We are there for you." Byul Unnie said to me. I had to smile when I heard this, I was really proud to see the four of them as my Unnie's. "Thanks Unnie's, I'm glad to have you in my life." I said now. "You four get ready. Your scene is the next one." we heard the director say now. We went into position and after four tries we shot the scene. "Thank you for being there, that means a lot to me. Maknae-ah are you all right?" Hyejin said now, looking at me with concern.

Now the others looked at me and I didn't know what to say. "I'm fine, Unnie. Please don't be mad at me, but I have to go. I'm going to meet a friend. And I just saw that I was a little late." I said to them now. "Who is this friend? Do we know them?" Wheein Unnie asked me now and I felt like I was being interrogated. "She is a friend from my school days. We haven't seen each other for a long time." was my answer and I hoped they would believe this. "Go and have fun. If it gets later, please let us know." Yongsun Unnie said now. "Thanks Unnie. I'll be in touch if it gets later." I said and then hugged her. The four smiled and I then left the studio.

Third Person POV

The four couldn't shake the feeling of, that their Maknae had lied to them. "Why do I have the feeling that she lied to us?" it came from Solar and the other three just looked at her. "I know what you mean, Unnie. We have the same feeling, but we can't force her to tell us what's wrong." Wheein said now. Now Wheein and Hwasa looked at each other and a thought occurred to them. Maybe that was why Hana disappeared so quickly. "Unnie's we have to talk." it came in a serious tone from Hwasa. Moonsun looked at each other and didn't understand what was going on. "And what do we have to talk about, Hyejin?" Moonbyul asked her now. "It's about last night. You two can't keep your hormones under control. Hana has woken up because of both of you, you can be glad that she didn't come into your room. She slept with me and Hyejin." came from Wheein and looked at the two seriously. When Moonbyul and Solar understood what Wheein was talking about, Solar turned red because she was embarrassed. 

"She heard us?"

"I told you to be quiet."

"You can't do that when Hana is in the dorm."

"You want her to remain your innocent child or not?"

"Yes."

"Then you can't do something like that anymore."

"Can we do it when she's not in the dorm?"

"Yaah Byuli, your going too far now." it came from Solar which now looked like a tomato. Wheein and Hwasa laughed when they saw how red she was now. The three now had fun teasing Solar. She didn't find the whole thing funny. "Maknae-ah come back. Your Umma needs help." it came from her and the others laughed. Because Solar always wanted Hana with her when the others . Hana was the only one who could stop the three from teasing  Solar. The other three stayed until Hwasa finished shooting the video. After Hwasa changed, her manager brought the four home. 

Hana/Jade POV  

I had taken a taxi so that I would not arrive later than I actually was. I now entered the building and got into the elevator. I press the button for the floor where I wanted to go. When I reached the floor a little later, I went to the apartment. I knocked on the door and I didn't have to wait long for the door to be opened. Before I could apologize for being so late, he already kissed me. "I've missed you." he said to me after the kiss. I had to smile when I heard this. We both entered his apartment and I was already greeted by his cats. "I'm sorry I'm so late. The shooting of the scene took a little longer than I thought." I said to him. "It's okay, I could have guessed something like that. What would Noona's say if they knew you were here with me?" he asked now and I didn't want to imagine it. "If they knew that I'm here, they would probably give me house arrest. They still treat me like a little kid. And I'll be 24 in a few months." I said and saw him smile when he took my hand in his. "Hana you know that they love you and just want to protect you. If you ever want to tell them we're in a relationship, I'll be there to support you." it came from him. I honestly don't know why I deserve him, he's so good to me. "Thanks, that means a lot to me. What have you planned for today?" I asked him now when we sat on the couch. He was still holding my hand and leading it to his lips. He kissed my hand and his lips rested on my hand for some time.

"I had thought that we would watch a movie and I would cook Thai for us. I had promised you that." he said now and I was looking forward to the food he would prepare for us. "That sounds great to me. Can I help you with the cooking?"  I said and saw him shake his head. "Let me spoil you princess. Sit here and make yourself comfortable. As I was waiting for you, I have already prepared a part." it came from him and I went red with the nickname. I didn't know what to say, so I just nodded. He kissed me on the forehead and then disappeared into the kitchen. I now sat on the couch and scratched one of his cats that was now with me. I scroll through my sns feed. I later found an article about our drama. I read the article and when I got to the comments later, I frowned. I read through the comments and just couldn't believe that some would say such things. I didn't even notice that he had come back. "Hey, what's wrong?" he asked me now. When I didn't answer him he took my cell phone and looked at the display. "You shouldn't take such comments to heart. Hana they're just jealous, they don't know what they're saying. I think you're a good actress and idol. I love you the way you are." he said to me now. 

I looked at him and didn't know what to say. I usually don't read such hate comments, but somehow I couldn't help and had to read them. "Hey stop crying." it came from him and he wiped my tears away. I hadn't noticed that the tears were running down my face. He put my cell phone on the table and then sat back on the couch and pulled me into his arms. I buried my face in his chest and kept crying. He my back soothingly and this calmed me down. After I calmed down, I didn't look at him, I was embarrassed. "Hana you don't need to be embarrassed. Is everything okay now?" he said now and I nodded. "Good, because the food is ready." it came from him and when he got up he took me by the hand. I now followed him into the dining room and could hardly believe my eyes when I saw all the food. "Isn't that a little too much for two people?" I asked him now and he just laughed. "Don't worry, what is too much I can put in the fridge and eat it tomorrow. I hope you like it." he said and pulled the chair out for me to sit down. "I made Som Tam, Tom Kha Gai, Gai Pad Med Mamuang and Khao Neow Ma Muang. I hope it suits your taste." he said and we both started eating. 

To be honest, the food tasted amazing. I've never eaten anything so good. The Khao Neow Ma Muang tasted particularly good. "It tastes wonderful. I could get used to eating this every day." I said to him. He smiled when he heard what I said to him. After we finished eating, I helped him pack the rest of the food and put it in the fridge. We went back to the living room, sat on the couch and watched the film La la la Land. From the middle of the film my eyes closed and I fell asleep. "Hana wake up. The film is over and you get tons of messages in." I heard him say when he woke me up. "What? Sorry I fell asleep." I said to him and slowly straightened up again. I lay with my head on his lap and don't know how I got there. He handed me my cell phone and when I looked at the display I saw all the messages from my members and Sojin Unnie. "." I cursed when I saw all the messages and saw what time it was.

From Sojin Unnie:

'Yaah Hana answer my message. Your members and I are worried.'

From Lion Unnie:

'Puppy-ah where are you? We are worried about you.'

From Moon Appa:

'Maknae-ah did something happen? Yongsun Unnie is about to go to the police again.'

From Yong Umma:

'Baby did something happen? Please get in touch or I'll go to the police again.'

From Wheepup Unnie:

 'Hana please get in touch, we are worried about you.' 

I bit my lip when I saw all the messages. Then when I wanted to answer Wheein Unnie, Sojin Unnie called me. 

phone conversation

"Good you answered."

"Sorry Unnie, we watched a movie and I fell asleep."

"We thought something had happened. Should I come to pick you up?

"No! I mean no. Her mother drives me home."

"Okay, are you sure everything is all right?"

"Yes Unnie. Are you in my dorm?"

"Yes. Minah and the others are here too or are looking for you outside. I will now let them know that you are on your way home."

"Ok and sorry. See you soon."

"See you soon."

I hung up and sighed. "Everything OK?" he asked as he put an arm around me and pulled me towards him. "Yea. I can listen to another lecture afterwards." I said as an answer.

"So I'm now your friend's mum."

"Sorry I didn't know what to say."

"It's okay, as a mom I'll take you home now."

"Stop it, it's not funny."

"If it's not funny then why are you laughing?" he asked now and I couldn't help but laugh. "I love you." I said to him and he kissed me. We now left his apartment and went to his car. He held the car door open for me and I got in. After he got into the car, he drove me home. Half an hour later we reached the building where my dorm was. "Thanks for today and the great food." I mean now. "You're welcome. I hope you don't get in trouble." he said now. "I won't. Come home safely." it came from me. Before I could get out of the car, he leaned over and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss. After I got out of the car, he drove away. I entered the building and prepared  myself for the lecture that would await me. When I had entered the dorm and I went into the living room everyone was waiting for me. "I want to apologize to you for causing you such worries." I said to them and let my head hang. I couldn't look any of them in the eye. Since it was so quiet and none of them said a word, I prepared for the worst. But what happened next I hadn't counted on. I was put in a group hug. "Hana, we are not angry with you. It can happen that you fall asleep. You are important to us, so we were worried." Yongsun Unnie said to me and the others agreed."So what did you do with your friend today?" Sojin Unnie asked now. I told them what I had done today. I only skipped the part I met with my boyfriend and not with a friend. I hate to have secrets from my Unnie's. But I was also afraid of how they would react if they knew the truth. So I lied to them.

 

 

A/N: Here are the pictures of the meal

 

(Som Tam)

(Tom Kha Gai)

(Gai Pad Med Mamuang​​​​​​​)

(Khao Neow Ma Muang​​​​​​​)