Made a decision

Mamamoo's little puppy (on hold)

A/N: I would like to apologize that it took me so long to finish the chapter and upload it. I had to rewrite the chapter two or three times because I didn't like it. I hope you enjoy this chapter

 

Hana/Jade POV

Three weeks have passed and I am sitting in my room in my parents' house. The first two weeks after the dating news came out was hell for me. On my personal Instagram account, I received tons of hatred and death threats. Since I was alone most of the time, of course I didn't eat and drink properly. Then came the day when I scared our hoobaes to death. I was in the label and watched them rehearse. When they took a break and I tried to give them water, everything went black around me and I collapsed. When I woke up, I found myself in the hospital. After I broke down, my manager and my members were called. After the attending doctor said what was wrong with me, I saw how worried my members were. To be honest, to this day I still can't look them in the eye's because I worried them so much. After I was released from the hospital, my Eomma told me to come home. She wanted to keep an eye on me. Every time there is food, she stays with me until I have finished my plate.

Our CEO agreed for me to relax with my parents. My members finished the Dingga and Aya promotions without me. From time to time they came to see me, but at the moment they are also resting. And now I'm wondering what I could do. Then an idea occurred to me, I knew I would get in trouble because of it, but it is the right thing to do. I took my cell phone and started a vlive but voice only. I didn't want Moomoos to see me in this bad shape. I waited a few minutes to see if anyone was even watching the Vlive. Little by little, comments came in from Moomoos. Everyone asked how I was doing. I had to smile. "I would like to say I'm fine, but that would be a lie. I think you got the news that I was in the hospital?" I said now and continued reading the comments.

"Why I started the Vlive was to apologize to you guys. I'm sorry that you heard about my dating through the news. I wanted to tell you this myself, but I haven't found the right time to tell you this. I'm sorry." It came from me. I keep going through the comments until I noticed one in particular and read it out loud. "Jade Noona, you don't need to apologize. Not for falling in love with someone. After all, you're only human and Moomoos continue to support you. This is one of the nicest comments I've read in weeks."

I read a few more comments and I noticed how much Moomoos loved and supported me. And this made it hard for me to actually say what I wanted to say. "Moomooos there is something else I have to tell you. And I don't know how you will take this ......" 

Third Person POV

What Hana didn't know was that her members, her sister and her members, were following the Vlive. They all wondered why Hana had started a vlive. "Unnie's what do you think. Why did Maknae-ah started the vlive?" Hwasa asked now as they all listened to Hana talking to the fans. Wheein wondered the whole time why Hana had done this. "We don't know ourselves, Hwasa. I don't like it all." said Solar now. Moonbyul was meanwhile looking at her cell phone and read all the supportive comments that Moomoos wrote.

Meanwhile at Girl's Day's Dorm

Sojin didn't know what to make of it. When she heard how vulnerable her sister sounded, she wanted to go to her parents' house. "Sojin Unnie something is wrong with Hana. Even if the comments are all positive and supportive, it doesn't feel right." Yura said now, looking up from Minah's cell phone. Before Sojin could say anything, Hana said something that made all four jump up. "I'll let Solar and the others know, we'll go straight to my parents' house." it came from Sojin now.

Meanwhile with Mamamoo

Solar and the others had also jumped up when they heard what Hana was saying. Solar got a message from Sojin and she read it aloud. "Sojin Unnie and the others are on their way too. She can't just decide that." said Solar as they hurried to her car.

Hana/Jade POV

I took a deep breath because I was ready to say what I actually wanted to say at the beginning of the Vlive. "Moomoos as you already know, Solar Unnie and the others have already extended their contracts. Now I come to what I wanted to say at the beginning." I said now and read through the comments again. As I read through the comments, I realized how concerned Moomoos got when they heard what I said. There were comments like: Please don't tell us you don't like us anymore? No matter what others say, you are good the way you are. Please Jade Unnie don't break our hearts. 

I didn't want them to be so worried, but this decision was the best one for me and my members. "It's really difficult for me to say, but the last three weeks have shown me a lot. My dream has always been to be a singer, but this dream is no longer for me. I was happy when I made my debut with Yongsun, Byulyi, Wheein and Hyejin Unnie." I took a short break so as not to burst into tears. "What I'm saying is, I'm not going to renew my contract. When my contract expires, I'll leave Mamamoo. They are better off without me. Nevertheless, I am happy to get to know you all. Thanks for everything Moomoos. "I said and had to swallow hard. I couldn't read another comment as I knew if I did I would really cry. When I was about to end the Vlive, my room door slammed open. "What the......" 

 

 

to be continued......