Secret Unnie special

Mamamoo's little puppy (on hold)

A/N thoughts=italic

 

Hana/Jade POV

Today was the day I was supposed to take part in the Secret Unnie special. I had a meeting with the CEO last week and he had told me about it. But that wasn't the only thing he said to me. There was something else and I didn't know if I was ready for it. So I hope my Secret Unnie would have some tips for me. "Jade, what's on your mind?" Manager Unnie asked me. We were just on the way to the address where I would meet my Secret Unnie. "I wonder who my Secret Unnie will be. Since I have an older sister, it would be nice if I could call someone else my Unnie." I said now and saw Unnie nod. "If I may ask you, who would you like to have as your Secret Unnie?" she asked me now. I thought for a moment and knew someone there. "It would be great if it were T-ara Sunbaenim's Jiyeon Unnie or Song Jihyo Unnie. I'm a big fan of both." was my answer. 

"Jade we are here. I wish you a lot of fun." it came from manager Unnie when she stopped the van. "Thanks Unnie." I said and then got out of the van. I got my suitcase out of the trunk and then entered the building. I looked outside again and saw Unnie drive away. I now made my way to the room where my Secret Unnie would be waiting for me. When I got to the room some time later, I knocked on the door. I got but no answer, so I opened the door and entered the room. But when I saw who was waiting for me in the room, I wanted to go again. "I think I'm in the wrong room." it came from me and I turned to go back. "Stand still. Aren't you happy to see me?" I heard her ask now.  

 

Q and A

PD-nim: "Why did you want to go?" 

Hana: "Let's put it this way, I was expecting someone else. If I had known she was going to join the show, I would never have agreed." 

PD-nim: "Is she someone you have problems with?"

Hana: "On the contrary, I have no problems with her. She is someone I know very well. What you will soon notice."

Q and A ends

 

I turned back to her and saw that she was pouting. I'm wondering who the older one of us is. I thought when I saw this. "I'm happy to see you even if we only saw each other last week, Sojin Unnie." it came from me and I immediately saw her pout disappear. "Come here, my Dongsaeng." Unnie said and opened her arms for me. I hurried towards her and when I was close enough she pulled me into her arms. "I can't get rid of the feeling that you expected to find someone else here." it came from her and she looked at me. I grinned sheepishly and buried my face in her shoulder. "Yaah you little brat, I'm your sister. And you don't want me here." now she threw a tantrum. I had to smile slightly at her. "Unnie, you know that nobody can replace you. You will always be my sister." I said to her and in thanks she pinched my side. Sojin Unnie let go of me and we both sat on the couch. "I think we should introduce ourselves." she said now.

"Hello, I'm Park Hana or better known by my stage name Jade and I'm Mamamoo's Maknae."

"Hello, I'm Park Sojin and Girl's Day's Leader."

"And together we are the Park sisters." we both said at the same time.

Third Person POV

 

Q and A

PD-nim: "So you two are sisters?"

Sojin: "Yes. Hana is my little sister and I am very protective of her."

PD-nim: "Jade said that she would rather have found someone else in the room."

Sojin: "This little brat. Did she also say who should be in the room?"

PD-nim: "She said she wanted to meet T-ara's Jiyeon or Song Jihyo."

Sojin: "I should have guessed that." 

Q and A ends

 

The two sisters were sitting on the couch and Hana had her head on Sojin's shoulder. "Hana, who would you have preferred to meet?" Sojin asked her now. "If I'm honest, T-ara Sunbaenim's Jiyeon Unnie or Song Jihyo Unnie." Came the answer from Hana. When Hana said this, she was already hit by a pillow on the face. Sojin had hit her with a pillow. The whole thing ended in a pillow fight. They didn't care that they were not at home and that the cameras were recording them. So everyone could see how the two sisters treated each other. "Unnie can I ask you something?" Hana asked after a while. Sojin looked at her and she knew that she had all the attention of her sister. "You already played in a drama. Maybe you can give me some advice." Hana said now. "Don't tell me you're in a drama?" Sojin asked her now. Hana nodded in response and waited for her sister to continue speaking. "Is it a small role or a bigger one? You have to give me some more information." Sojin said now. Hana thought for a moment what she could say to Sojin. "I was offered the leading role. But I was given time to think it over. Unnie I don't know if I'm ready for it." Hana said to Sojin.

"What's the problem? What scares you?" asked the older one, taking Hana's hand in hers. "I don't know. I'm afraid I'm doing something wrong or that Moomoo's won't like the drama." it came from Hana. When she looked at Sojin, the older one saw the tears that were slowly forming in her eyes. "Hana I don't think they won't like the drama you play in. Calm down and we'll find a solution together. I already have an idea who we can ask." Sojin said as she pulled Hana into her arms and her back. 

Q and A

PD-nim: "Who did you want to ask?"

Sojin: "I'm going to call someone specific, she helped me when I was unsure.

PD-nim: "Is your sister always like this?"

Sojin: "No. Only if she thinks too much about something. That would be her first acting role. I can understand that she thinks so." 

Q and A ends

 

After Hana calmed down, Sojin picked up her phone and called someone specific. "I hope she answers." Sojin muttered. 

phone conversation

"Hello? Sojin Unnie? Why did you call?" 

"Hyeri, wait I put you on speaker."

"Unnie why did you call?"

"Hi Hyeri Unnie." 

"Hana what's wrong?" 

"Is it so obvious that something is wrong with me?" 

"Hyeri, I called hoping you could help Hana a little."

"What should I help her with?" 

"Unnie, I was offered the leading role in a drama."

"Congratulations, Hana. And what should I help her with?"

"Hyeri, Hana is afraid that she could do something wrong or that her fans won't like the drama. Maybe you can give her a little courage." 

"Okay, I understand. Hana, when do you have to tell them you're going to take on the role?"

"I should let them know in three days."

"Ok. Do you know who has the other leading role?"

"Unfortunately, they didn't tell me. They said that if I took on the role, I would be told who has the other leading role."

"Hana I can't tell you to take on the role. Because only you can decide for yourself. What I can tell you is, give it a try. Your fans will stand behind you no matter what you choose, like Sojin Unnie, me, Minah and Yura Unnie. And your band members will also stand behind you. Hana we are all there for you."

"Thanks Hyeri Unnie. I'll think about what you said to me." 

"No problem, Hana. I wish you and Sojin Unnie a lot of fun while filming. Bye."

"Bye."

"Bye Unnie."

end of phone conversation 

Sojin ended the call and put her phone back in her pocket. "Hana, did what Hyeri told you help?" Sojin asked her now.  "Yes, that really helped me. Thank you for calling her, Unnie." the younger one said and hugged Sojin. Sojin smiled when she heard what Hana said to her. She knew it was the right thing to call Hyeri and ask her for advice. The two were talking about different things.

Q and A

PD-nim: "Did the phone call with Hyeri help you?"

Hana: "Yes, it helped me."

PD-nim: "How did you decide? Will you take on the role?"

Hana: "You will find out in three days."

Q and A ends

 

Sojin POV

I was thinking about what to do with Hana. She was lying next to me on the couch and playing on her cell phone. I rolled my eyes when I saw this. I grabbed her cell phone and saw how she wanted to reach for it. "Come on, let's go for a walk. And then we'll think about what we eat." I said and hardly mentioned food, Hana jumped up from the couch. "I'm sorry for the man who will marry you someday. Your love for food is bigger than that for your partner." I said and Hana just shrugged. "I don't know what you're talking about Unnie. You'll marry before me. I'm single and happy." it came from her and I blushed. This little brat, I can't believe she said that. Minah and I haven't thought about getting married yet. I thought as I followed Hana outside. Luckily there was a park nearby where we were shooting. Hana linked our arms together and we both walked through the park.

"Unnie it's been a long time since we were both out together."

"You're right. We are both very busy right now."

"Next time we both have time off, let's go together." 

"It's a good idea. Where do you want to go?"

"Let's go to Jeju."

"Ok it is Jeju then."

"Can we eat grilled chicken, Unnie?"

"I think we can get grilled chicken nearby." I said and we were both looking for the restaurant. Half an hour later we found the restaurant. It wasn't as close to the park as I thought. We both sat at the table and waited for our order. "Since we're both alone, this is a good opportunity for me to find out what kind of man you like." it came from me and I had to laugh when I saw Hana turn red. "Not you too." Hana said to me as she looked to the side, embarrassed. "What do you mean by that?" I asked her now and heard her sigh. "Yongsun and Byul Unnie asked me the same thing, but I didn't want to answer them." she said and then looked at me again. Before I could say anything, our order was brought in. We both ate in silence and I had to make sure that I got some of the food at all. I forgot Hana's love for grilled chicken. "Hana eat slowly. I still want to know what kind of man you like." I said and she glared at me.

I saw Hana wondering what to say to me. We both ignored that the cameras were filming us and that our fans would hear this conversation. "I need someone who accepts me as I am. Someone who loves me and not Jade from Mamamoo. And he has to share my love for food. Unnie you know yourself that it is difficult as an idol to date someone." it came from her and I nodded. "You mean that he has to share your love with the food. Your love for food is bigger than your love for me. Hey leave me something to eat too." I said now and had to hurry to get something from the chicken. 

Third Person POV

Hana laughed when she heard what Sojin said to her. The two sisters were now fighting over the last grilled chicken. The camera crew and everyone else who saw this also had to laugh. The two really didn't give anything for being filmed. The two sisters showed their fans how they really were. It rarely happened that idols were so open. "Here Unnie you can have the last piece." Hana said, holding the last piece out to Sojin. Sojin thankfully accepted the piece. After the two finished eating, Sojin paid for everything and the two went back. When the two entered the room some time later, Hana threw herself on the couch and Sojin threw herself on Hana. "Ugh Unnie get off of me." Hana said as she tried to throw the older one down. "But I don't want to, you're too comfortable." came the answer from Sojin. Hana gave up and let her sister on top of her. Sojin had to grin when she realized that the younger one gave up trying to throw her down.

Q and A with both sisters

PD-nim: "Are you two always like this?"

Sojin: "We have always been like this."

Hana: "Our parents always had their hands full with both of us."

PD-nim: "Was there a moment where you two switched roles?" 

Hana: "Yes, it has happened before."

Sojin: "It's always fun to see when she tries to be the older sister." 

PD-nim: "Do you have anything else to say to your fans?" 

Hana/Sojin: "Moomoo's, Daisy's we love you." 

Q and A ends

 

When Hana yawned, Sojin rolled down from her and then looked at the younger one. "Should we put on our sleeping clothes and then go to bed?" Sojin asked her now. Hana nodded and the two went to their suitcases and took out their sleeping clothes. Then they both went to the bathroom and washed off their makeup. The two then put on their sleep clothes and then left the bathroom. The two now lay down in bed and Hana snuggled up to her sister. "Good night, Unnie." said Hana. "Good night, Hana." came the answer from Sojin. It wasn't long before the two fell asleep.