First win with Hip

Mamamoo's little puppy (on hold)

A/N thoughts=italic

 

Third Person POV

Mamamoo were sitting in their dressing room at MCountdown, eating something, since they were already done with their performance. They watched the other performances over the monitor. "Hana, say ahh." Wheein said when she offered Hana some kimbap. Hana accepted it and ate the piece of kimbap that Wheein held out to her. "Thanks Unnie." it came from Hana with full. "Maknae-ah don't speak with your mouth full." Solar warned her now and Hana smiled sheepishly. "Sorry Yongsun Unnie." Hana apologized for her behavior. After the last performances, Mamamoo were on stage with the other artists. The winners should now be announced. Mamamoo were nominated, as well as IU and Pentagon. "The winners have been determined. And the winners are Mamamoo with Hip." it came from MC Yeeun. The five did not expect to win the first music broadcast. "Congratulations." it came from MC Felix when he handed the trophy to Solar. Hana and Hwasa were each given a bouquet of flowers. "Without Moomoos we would never have been able to do this. So thank you Moomoos." Wheein said and the fans cheered louder. "Unnie's, can I say something?" Hana asked now. The other four could already imagine what was going through there Maknae's head. "Sure go ahead, Jade." said Moonbyul. "Hyeri Unnie do you see that? You owe us dinner now. I hope you keep your promise and invite us to dinner." it came from Hana and she had to grin so wide that it almost split her face in two. "Yeah, that's our Maknae." Hwasa said as she put her arm around Hana. The fans screamed even louder during this interaction. 

The five gave an encore of Hip and fooled around as usual. Hwasa and Hana looked at each other and both had that playful grin on their faces. Both still had the bouquets of flowers in their hands. Both knew how to get Moomoos freaking out even more. Their target was already set and both were now approaching Wheein. Byul saw what the two were up to, nudged Solar and pointed in the direction of the three. Wheein who did not see the two, because she had her back to them. The fans who saw what would happen now screamed even louder. Hana and Hwasa were both now by Wheein and held out the flowers to her at the same time.

"Wheein-ah do you want to marry me?"

"Wheein Unnie do you want to marry me?" it came from Hana and Hwasa at the same time. Moomoos with eagle eyes saw Wheein turn bright red when asked by Hana. This made Wheein so flustered that she forgot to sing her next lines. Solar and Byul had to laugh and even Hana and Hwasa had to laugh. Wheein didn't find it funny and had punched them both. 

After the encore stage, the five were back in their dressing room. "I can't believe you two did this. Couldn't you have chosen Byul Unnie or Yongsun Unnie as your victims? So why me?" it came from Wheein when she looked at Hwasa and Hana. Hwasa and Hana both looked at each other when they heard what Wheein was saying to them. "Wheein Unnie, doing this with Byul Unnie and Yongsun Unnie would have been no fun. With Byul Unnie it doesn't work and Yongsun Unnie is used to that thanks to Byul Unnie." Hana said and Hwasa nodded in agreement. Wheein had no other choice than to sigh, she knew that Hana was right with what she had said. Half an hour later the five of them were in the van and were on their way back to their dorm. Hana was sitting between Solar and Moonbyul. Hana always ended up between the two and every time she tried to swap places with Wheein or Hwasa, the two oldest behaved like little children and threw a tantrum. "Sometimes I wonder if I'm really the Maknae. The way you two behave sometimes, you could be the youngest and not me. "Hana said annoyed to her supposed parents.  

Hana POV

With that said, Byul and Yongsun Unnie looked at me in shock.

"Hana-ah, you can't say this to your parents."

"You hurt the feeling of your Umma with this statement and mine."

"We raised you better than that."

"I wonder who you copied this behavior from."

"Byuli, Yongsun, leave Hana alone. I have to agree with her on your behavior." Manager Unnie said to the two. "Thanks Unnie." I said to our manager and saw her smile. A little later we reached our dorm. Before we got out of the van we told Manager Unnie that she would have to drive us somewhere later. She just nodded and then drove away. When we entered our dorm, Byul and Hyejin Unnie were the first to make themselves comfortable on the couch. Wheein Unnie went to the kitchen and Yongsun Unnie went to her room to shower. I also went to my room now, because I still had to look after Mr. Turtle. I actually wanted a snake as a pet, but Sojin Unnie didn't want to buy one. She said something about not giving my band members a heart attack, so she bought me a turtle for my debut. When I entered my room, I looked at the aquarium and saw Mr. Turtle lying on his stone. I now went to the chest of drawers where the aquarium was and then opened the drawer to get food out.

After feeding him, I sat on my bed and watched him for a while. "Maknae-ah what are you doing?" asked Wheein Unnie who was now standing in the doorway. I looked up from the aquarium and looked at Unnie. "I fed Mr. Turtle and was watching him. Did you want something specific from me?" it came from me now. Unnie now entered my room and sat next to me on my bed. "Not really. I just wanted to see what you were doing." Unnie said now and I nodded. We both sat on my bed in silence, but it wasn't uncomfortable. On the contrary, it was very pleasant to sit on my bed with Wheein Unnie. "Hana can I ask you something?" Wheein Unnie asked me now. "Of course, what do you want to know, Unnie?" I said and then looked at Unnie. 

Wheein POV

"Of course, what do you want to know, Unnie?" Hana said now and then looked at me. I wanted to take the chance and ask if she was serious about what she said earlier on the Encore Stage or if it was just a joke. Before I could ask Hana, however, Hyejin appeared and looked at us both with that mischievous look in her eyes. I raised an eyebrow and wondered what was going through her head. "Hyejin Unnie can I do something for you?" Hana asked her now. "Yongsun Unnie wanted to ask you something. She's in the living room waiting for you." it came from Hyejin. "Ok thanks. Wheein Unnie could you ask me your question afterwards?" Hana said and I just nodded. After Hana left the room, I looked at Hyejin. "Yongsun Unnie didn't want anything from her, did she?" I asked her now. Hyejin now entered the room and sat on the bed with me. "I'd say you're right, but Yongsun Unnie really wanted to ask her something. Did I interrupt you both by something important?" it came from her and I sighed. "No you didn't. If you excuse me, I'm in our room and thinking about some things." I said to her now and then left Hana's room. When I got to the room, I lay down on my bed and looked at the ceiling. Even if Hyejin hadn't shown up, I couldn't have asked Hana. I was so lost in thought that I didn't even notice someone entering the room.

"Wheein Unnie are you all right? When I came back there was only Hyejin Unnie in my room. She told me where to find you." I heard Hana say now. I sat up and looked at her standing in front of my bed. "Sit down Maknae-ah. I'm fine." I said now and saw how she nodded her head. After sitting on the bed from Hyejin, she looked at me for a while. "What did you want to ask me earlier?" Hana asked me now and looked at me questioning. Now I couldn't talk myself out of it. I took a deep breath to calm my nerves. "What I wanted to ask was, were you serious about the encore stage or was it just a joke?" I asked her now and was looking forward to her answer. "Unnie that was just a joke. I wasn't serious. You are a good friend and like a sister to me. You should only be serious about it, if you are in love with the person." 

 

to be continued