Dinner invitation from Hyeri

Mamamoo's little puppy (on hold)

A/N thoughts=italic

 

Wheein POV

"Unnie that was just a joke. I wasn't serious. You are a good friend and like a sister to me. You should only be serious about it, if you are in love with the person." When I heard what Hana said, I had the feeling that my heart would break. I am zoned as a friend and sister. I thought and didn't know what to say. "Wheein Unnie everything okay with you? Did I say something wrong?" it came from Hana and I heard how worried she was. "No you didn't say anything wrong." I said now and saw her slowly nodding her head. Hana didn't quite believe me that everything was fine with me. Still, I was glad that she didn't ask any more. Before I could say anything else, Maknae's cell phone rang. "Yes Manager Unnie?" it came from Hana and she left my room again. Now I wondered what manager Unnie wanted from Hana. "Hey Wheein-ah, where's Hana?" Hyejin asked now when she entered the room. "Manager Unnie called her and then she left the room." I said now and sighed. I just couldn't get out of my head what Hana had said. "What's wrong Wheein?" she asked me now. I told her what Hana had said to me and then Hyejin started to laugh. "Yaah Hyejin, that's not funny." it came from me and I threw my pillow at her.

"I will help you."

"What do you want to help me with?"

"I'll help you get Maknae." 

"I don't know what you're talking about, Hyejin." I said now and blushed. I saw Hyejin grinning and I knew she would not accept a no for an answer. "Wheein-ah, even a blind man sees that you feel more for Hana than you want to admit." she said to me. "Hyejin, she doesn't feel the same for me as I do for her. She said it clearly before. I am nothing more than a sister to her. The best thing is I just give up." it came from me and I saw Hyejin shake her head. "I have a plan, listen carefully." she said and then told me her plan.

Third Person POV 

While Hwasa, explained her plan to Wheein, Hana continued to talk to their manager. Moonsun was sitting in the living room and the two were watching a drama. "Ok, I trust you and your plan, Hyejin. But if it doesn't work, I'll give up." Wheein said to Hwasa and she nodded. She would do anything to help her best friend get her girl. And if she had to get help from Girl's Day Sunbaenim. Hwasa felt that Sojin would do anything just to make her little sister happy. "Wheein we should look after Yongsun and Byul Unnie. Not that they do something again that Hana shouldn't see." said Hwasa and the two then went back into the living room. When the two entered the living room, they found the two oldest on the couch, as they were immersed in the drama. "What drama is this?" Wheein asked now when she and Hwasa sat down." We watch Itaewon Class." came the short answer from Moonbyul. The four were so absorbed in the drama that they did not even notice that Hana came into the room. "I hate to disturb you, but Hyeri Unnie sent me the address, where we would meet with them for dinner. She reserved a table for 8 pm." Hana said and only saw her Unnie's nod her head. Hana only shook her head over this behavior, but then sat down and watched the drama.

It was some time later, before Solar looked at the others. Byul, Wheein and Hwasa were still immersed in the drama. When she looked over at Hana she saw that she was sleeping. Solar smiled at the sight and then looked at the watch. She saw that they all had an hour and a half before they had to be at the restaurant. "Girls, we have an hour and a half before we have to be at the restaurant. We should get ready." it came from her. The other three nodded and then went to their rooms to get ready. Solar now went to Hana and crouched in front of her. "Hana-ah, wake up. Go and get ready." Solar said, gently waking Hana up. "I'm awake, Unnie." Hana murmured as she rubbed her eyes. Solar smiled and the younger one over the head. "I'm going to get ready now, promise me you won't run into the door frame again." Solar said to her and Hana smiled sheepishly. "Don't worry, Unnie. It won't happen again." Hana said as she left the living room with Solar.  

An hour later everyone was in the living room. "Is everyone ready?" asked Moonbyul now, holding her car keys in her hand. She looked at the others and they nodded in response. They now left the dorm and then got into Byul's car. The three youngest sat in the back and Hana had her head on Wheein's shoulder. Hwasa who looked over at the two had to grin. Half an hour later they reached the restaurant. When you entered this you were taken directly to the area where nobody would bother them. The moment Hana saw her sister she ran towards her. "Unnie!" Hana called now and ran into her sister's arms.  

Sojin POV

"Unnie!" I heard Hana call now and saw her running towards me. She ran right into my arms and I had to smile. "Hello Hana, I'm happy to see you too. And congratulations on your victory with Hip." I said and then saw her big smile. I was really proud of her. "Nice to see you too." I said to the others. "Thanks Unnie, it's nice to see you too." it came from Yongsun. After we sat down at the table and ordered our food, I looked around the table. Yongsun and Byul sat side by side, which was somehow clear. Sitting to my left, Yura and Minah to my right. Hana was sitting between Minah and Hyeri. And Hyejin sat next to Hyeri and Wheein sat next to her. What I didn't miss was that jealous look from Wheein, to Minah and Hyeri. The way it looked like, Wheein felt something for my sister. Only Hana didn't notice anything, that didn't surprise me. I knew how she could be when it came to something like that. Our food was brought in some time later. "Thanks for the food, Hyeri Unnie." it came from Hana and Hyeri just smiled. "Yongsun, Byul, I want to thank you for taking care of Hana so well. I know that she can be very stressful at times. Still, she is a very nice child." I said now and then saw the deadly look Hana gave me. 

"She's not that bad. She's like our daughter. It rarely happens that she disagree with us." Yongsun said to me and Hana pouted when she heard this. I had to laugh when I saw Hana pouting. But I wasn't the only one who laughed. "Minah Unnie, Sojin Unnie treats me like a little child." we heard Hana say now and I grimaced in pain. Minah had actually pinched my thigh. "Jagyia, we've had the issue before. You shouldn't treat her like a kid. She'll be 24 in a few months." Minah said to me. I don't know how Hana does it, that my own girlfriend is against me. "And right there we have it, she'll be 24 in a few months. And for me, she'll always be my baby sister." it came from me and I heard Hana groan. Hana ignored me for the rest of the meal. When we were all finished eating, I wanted to apologize to Hana for what I said, but Minah was faster. "Hana-ah, do you have room for ice cream?" Minah asked her now. "I always have room for ice cream." it came from Hana and Minah smiled at her. I shook my head at my sister's childish behavior. "So much for the subject, she is no longer a small child." I mumbled and Minah pinched me again. "Come on Hana, Unnie will treat you to ice cream." Minah said now. She got up with Hana and left the restaurant with her.

I rubbed my aching thigh. "That will give bruises. It's good that Hana is no longer here at the moment. I want to ask you something, Wheein." it came from me and I looked over at Wheein. I didn't know why, but when I spoke to Wheein she seemed nervous. "What do you want to ask me, Sojin Unnie?" she asked me now. "I saw you looking at Minah and Hyeri in jealousy. Could it be that you have feelings for Hana?" I asked her and saw Wheein turn bright red. I guess I hit the nail on the head when she reacts like that. Hwasa now told us about her plan. She wanted to help Wheein get Hana. I looked at Yura and Hyeri and both nodded. "I'll tell Minah about your plan later. We'll help you Wheein. I won't let anyone date my sister, but I'll make an exception for you." I meant and then saw Wheein smile. Minah and Hana came back a little later and Hana was eating her ice cream. "Did we miss something?" Hana asked now. We all had to smile. "No you didn't miss anything. Keep eating your ice cream." I said to her and saw her shrug her shoulders. Wheein I will help you to get my sister. She needs someone who takes good care of her.