Confession

Yoong Oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"I'm sorry but I don't think I need a help, Seohyun-ssi." Said Yoong after he calms down and give the young brunette the bottle of water. They're sitting side by side in a bench under a tree.

 

"Wae?" Seohyun didn't expect the rejection. She thinks he will accept her offer. But there must be a reason.

 

Shaking his head Yoong also smiled. "I appreciate your intention but I believe there's no need for you to do this. I can help myself. I can do this myself." He assured Seohyun with a gentle smile. "I know Teacher Shin is challenging us so it's better I, We, do this on our own."

 

"Okay, but in one condition." Seohyun understands.

 

"What?" Yoong chuckle softly.

 

"Let's play rock paper scissor. If you win, I'm not helping you but if I do, I will. Deal?" Seohyun meschivously smiles earning a scoff from the doe-eyed.

 

"Okay." Yoong however couldn't decline her. He raises his fist to ready himself and also a cue for Seohyun to do the same.

 

"Gawi bawi bo!" Seohyun announced and throw her paper but Yoong threw a scissor.

 

Yoong smiled victoriously. "I won."

 

"No. It's not yet done. Four more!" Seohyun whined earning a laugh from the doe-eyed. "Gawi bawi bo!" and she hastily throw a paper this time whilst the doe-eyed uses a rock which makes her a winner. She stuck her tongue in victory.

 

"Gawi bawi bo!" Yoong this time do the game and he lose to Seohyun again upon choosing scissor and she choose's stone. "Aish. Gawi Bawi Bo!" But he immediately restarted, winning this time with his stone vs her scissor.

 

"This is the last one." Seohyun giggles. "Ready yourself."

 

Yoong nodded with a smirk while holding up his fist.

 

"Gawi bawi bo!" Seohyun raise her voice and throw a paper this time.

 

"Hell yeah!!! I won!" Yoong however beat her with his scissor. He celebrated by clapping his hands. "Now you ask the others with your help rather than me." He firmly instructed.

 

"Nope. I ask them also but they didn't accept it. Guess what? I'll just cheer for you guys." Seohyun accepted her defeat and she smiled excitedly.

 

"Well, that's even better." A confident smile can be seen in the young athelete's face as well while he crossed his arms on his chest.

 

"Fighting!" Seohyun cheered as she put her hands on her head, forming a heart. She stood up and turns around and around then shouted, "Fighting Yoong Oppa! You can do it." And she made a gun shot pose and a wink.

 

Agape and speechless for the first few seconds, Yoong ends up laughing. Seohyun unfortunately runs away out of embarrassment. "She can be funny sometimes." Chuckled him.

 

 

:::

 

[Seo Residence]

 

 

"I'm home." Seohyun announced as she walks inside the house, taking out her shoes and wore the sleepers. She almost want to go out when she was greeted by her mother, rushing towards her. "Wae? What's going on?"

 

"Did you confess?" Mrs. Seo is grinning. She grabs her daughter's hands and hold them, waiting for her response.

 

"Um, I... didn't." Seohyun revealed and sighs. "How can I when another thing pop-up out of nowhere? I thought we're all graduating Omma but one subject suddenly ruined everything for few of my classmates... including my crush." She walked to the sofa and took a seat with another long sigh. "I'm sure they will be sleepless tonight." She pouted sadly.

 

Mrs. Seo is agape. But as soon as it processes her mind, she just returned to the kitchen to resume her cooking.

 

"Omma, Yoong Oppa must be so stress right now." Seohyun said loudly. She followed her mother to the kitchen and find her chopping vegetables. "I want to help but he declines."

 

"No you didn't ask him." Mrs. Seo is in disbelief.

 

"Wae? What's wrong about that?" Seohyun is innocent.

 

"He could be offended. I mean, not all are taking help as a good intention. Don't do that again."

 

Seohyun blink and blink. "I think he wasn't. He even appreciates it." Stating the fact in front of her young mother.

 

"Chincha?" Mrs. Seo raises her eyebrows. "I guess you did it nicely."

 

"Of course." Seohyun proudly says.

 

"Aren't you going to change your clothes first? You smell sweats."

 

"What?" Offended by her own mother, Seohyun smelled herself and she grimaced. "Aish, I hate you." She didn't think twice and left her as she headed upstairs. But she has to lie down on her bed first and stares on the ceiling with a pout. Her mind wanders. She's especially concerned over the result. She knows they can do it but who knows with the result. Teacher Shin is unpredictable. It's going to change the five students' lives forever if they failed. "I hope he's doing fine right now." But her mind ends up with her crush.

 

Meanwhile, Yoong who is making his presentation about 'Javascript' on a borrowed laptop and uses the wifi from their neighbor have been making coffee for himself as well every after one glass of coffee is finished. He would practice on how to report it from time to time in a low voice since his mother is sleeping not far from him.

 

*thud*

 

"Will this go smooth?" But no matter how confident he is, the anxiety is there which is also stressing him out. He lied down on the floor on his back with arms spread, staring into the ceiling in dazed while taking a rest.

 

3:00am, he finally gets up and continued practicing his report, not giving up. Not this time when his dream to graduate is just around the corner.

 

 

:::

 

 

5 days before the graduation. Rather than waking up with a good mood just like the previous days, Yoong find himself in a hurry while gathering his stuffs inside his backpack. He only washes his face and change into their uniform before rushing outside and found his mother having breakfast.

 

"I'll see you later Omma." He didn't mind her call to have breakfast as he rushed to leave and reached the bus stop in no time. But since it's rush hour, a lot of passengers occupied the entire bus. He has to stand and hold the handle to keep him steady.

 

"Come on." Yoong mumbles while he's checking his watch from time to time. The presentation will start at 10am which means, he has an hour left. Unfortunately, they have to meet a traffic which is getting heavier. He's getting impatient and anxious as time passes but he decided to stay and just believe he will make it.

 

"Damn." But much to his disappointment, the bus isn't moving for thirty minutes. "Ahjussi, I'll just come out." He announced as he struggles to leave the bus. Once he got out, he runs on the side of the road, carrying the laptop on his right arm. But the school is still that far. He had to stop and catch his breath. Checking back the time, 20 minutes left. Yoong brace himself and runs as faster as he can again. Not minding the bumps, he will get along the way, he just needed to arrive before it starts.

 

-

 

"Yoong!" Seohyun called out brightly when she finally saw the young football player, running from the hallway. She had been outside the multimedia room, where Seulgi has started.

 

Supporting his self through his knees, Yoong is breathing heavily in front of Seohyun. "Is it... starting?" He asks in between his breathing.

 

"Yes. Seulgi is inside. You'll report last." Seohyun informed. "Glad you arrived before it's your time."

 

"I still have to prepare." said the doe-eyed as he took a seat nearby where Sohee and the rest are waiting. He slowly calms down but he got up and head to the comfort room to fix his hair and uniform.

 

"I hope we all pass." Sohee says as she nervously smiled to Seohyun, sitting next to her.

 

"You'll pass. No one isn't graduating." Seohyun softly says, giving her friend a rub on her back and a support.

 

Yoong returned after a while and took his seat back. He himself is nervous that he couldn't look at Seohyun in between him and Sohee. He keeps his mind busy with his report.

 

Seohyun grabs the chance and she stood in front of her classmates to cheer on them. "I know this might not help you guys but--Go Sohee, Go Junhu Oppa, Go Mark Oppa and Go Yoong Oppa. Fighting! Fighting! Fighting! Go go go go! Don't give up! Everyone is cheering on you guys!" She put her hands over head to form a heart. "Remember we love you all!" She cutely smiles as she moves her head left and right. She turned and pulled up her blazer to show the messages coming from their classmates, cheering on them.

 

Everyone smiles despite their nervousness. They gained more strength and confidence from the messages.

 

"Thank you, Seohyun-ah." And are thankful for their support.

 

Yoong quietly admire Seohyun on the contrary.

 

 

:::

 

 

It was a huge relief for Yoong to finally walked out the room. He did well, at least for him who answered every question their teacher throw on him. And he thinks he also did well on his report. Unfortunately, the result will be announced tomorrow, same time they started.

 

Walking calmly without any more worries inside his head, his lips curved into a small smile and he sprinted all the way to the roof top. "YAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! YOU DID WELL IM YOOOONGGGG!!! I'M SO PROUD OF YOOOUUUUU!!!" And he shouted on top of his lungs which is giving him a good feeling.

 

"Aigoo." He can't believe what he just did but it helps him to get out from stress. Whatever is the result, he will accept it. He will not complain because he thinks he did his best. It's either Teacher Shin saw it not, what's important he is free from stress.

 

Lowering his self, he sits down on the floor and let himself rest for a while enjoying the wind brushing through his face and making his hair move. He literally had no sleep at all. It was all worth it. But he ends up laying down and letting all his exhaustion engulfed him, which makes his tears drops in the corner of his eyes. After all the struggles from challenges thrown on him, he never gives up and he is proud of that. He is emotional and he hopes everything will turn out well.

 

 

:::

 

 

Walking in the hallway, arm to arm with Sohee, Seohyun spotted Yoong walking from the distance. He looks brighter than earlier. They weren't able to see him left the room because they were asks to return to their classroom.

 

"Yoong Oppa!" Sohee and Seohyun both called out in unison which made them look at each other and laugh at the same time.

 

"Wae?" Yoong jogs towards them when he saw the two girls.

 

"How did it go?" Ask Sohee. She herself is brighter at the moment.

 

"It was good. My sleepless night was worth it." Shared Yoong, flashing his brightest smile. "How about yours, Sohee-ssi?"

 

"She didn't get to answer." Jokes Seohyun earning a hit from her friend. She giggles.

 

"It's not true. I was able to answer, Oppa. Teacher Shin was even smiling while I am answering her." Sohee shared what she noticed while she's talking in front of their teacher.

 

"Same. I saw her smile." Yoong giggles.

 

"Have you eaten?" Seohyun wonders since the doe-eyed looked a bit pale.

 

"Yeah, we're going to have it when we saw you." Sohee additionally says.

 

"I did." Yoong lied as he weakly smiled. The truth is, he forgot to bring his phone and his purse. Good thing earlier, he got few bills left in his pocket, enough to pay the bus.

 

"Looks like you haven't." Seohyun raised her eyebrows.

 

Yoong chuckled but before he can deny it, his stomach growls. "I'm..."

 

"My treat!" Seohyun announced out of a sudden. "Since you guys have worked hard for the report, you guys deserve a good meal." She smiled brightly.

 

"But the cafeteria doesn't have good meals." Sohee pouted. She's excite

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter