Fangirl

Yoong Oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Interviewer: So, we have few questions for you, Ms. Seo. Just relax, okay?

 

Seohyun nodded and smile even though she's obviously nervous on her smile.

 

Interviewer: What are your plans now that you graduated high school?

 

It took some time before Seohyun found her courage to answer, "I have already applied to a prestigious school. I'm... I'm... planning to take on my love for music."

 

Interviewer: I see. So, you're going straight to college?

 

"Yes." She nodded and flashes a brief grin.

 

Interviewer: No plans on taking a vacation first? I mean some would like to take a break after their stressful high school.

 

"I believe graduating from high school is the first step to my dream. I have no reasons on taking a break." Seohyun replied, without a pause earning a small chuckle from her interviewer. She couldn't help and felt shyer and more uncomfortable especially that there are a lot of cameras in front of them.

 

Interviewer: Anyway, so let's to move another question. What memorable incident happened to you in high school that you will never forget even as you get old.

 

Blink, blink, and more blink, Seohyun couldn't think of any memorable moment. She got pressured that she took more time of it.

 

Interviewer: Are you okay, Ms Seo?

 

"Y-Yes. L-Let me think of it." She told the host as she started fidgeting and tapping on the floor with her shoes, meaning she's really thinking deeper into her high school memories.

 

The interviewer chuckled. "You can just skip it if-"

 

"No, let me think first." She interrupted then right that moment, she thought of that piano recital. "I think when I brought everyone on their feet when they heard my piano recital. Yeah, that's it." she awkwardly grin.

 

"Well, that's... indeed memorable. Let's move to the other questions then." The interviewer proceeds. And as she continued in the other questions, she realized the young girl is now comfortable, answering all questions with playful sometimes and then she would laugh. She loves it watching such a young and innocent girl, talking about her dreams and her struggles as a high school student and teenager at the same time, until she only has one question left for her. "Do you have a crush?"

 

Seohyun widened her eyes when she heard the question. "I-Is that... n-necessary to answer?" She got stammer and it makes her uncomfortable again.

 

"Yep. I mean, all of us has crushes. I'm sure you're not an exemption."

 

"Yes." Seohyun confessed as she got shy. And just as she admitted it, someone came out from the backstage causing the audience to squeal. She turned behind and saw Yoong, holding a bouquet of flowers while smiling so charmingly towards her. "What... are you doing-"

 

Yoong cut her off by crushing their lips together, causing for more squeals around them.

 

*CRRIIINGGGGGGG

 

One brunette dropped on her bed upon hearing the alarm clock, loudly ringing on the night stand. She groggily stopped it and took her specs, wearing it in the process as she lazily walked to her shower room. "Damn. Why must a dream stop right there?" Mumbles her while sitting on the bowl and letting out a huge yawn.

 

"Ms Joohyun! Can I come in?"

 

She rubs her eyes and got on her feet to close the door on her shower room. "Just place it on top of the bed." She lazily instructed, knowing exactly why the maid entered her room. She the shower and finally she was awakened which made her take her pajamas off of her and enjoy the shower.

 

Outside, Hyo her maid or one of the housemaids, walked inside and put her uniform on her bed. She smiled in amusement to see all the posters of a young football player on a special wall in her room. Besides the posters, there's a soccer ball, jersey, jacket and a cap. All of it has his signature. "She's really into him." She giggles and walked out her room afterwards.

 

-

 

"Omma, you're dropping me to school today?" A big and cute smile formed in Seohyun's face as she asks her mother while eating breakfast.

 

"Wae? You don't like it?" Mrs. Seo chuckled ignoring the display of cuteness from her daughter.

 

"I mean Appa already mentioned he has a meeting after this. You're dropping me to school then."

 

"Aigoo, do you want me to drop you to school too?" Mr. Seo asks only to see his daughter shake her head. "Don't stop by on any stores, honey, even if she will ask for it." But he knows why his daughter is being childish.

 

"What? I'm not talking about that." Seohyun reacted with a frown.

 

"I know your mind, Seo Joohyun. You will only buy more jerseys of your crush. Aish." Mr. Seo seriously couldn't still accept his daughter only using her allowance on buying merchandise for their football team. "I told you, you have no chance winning his heart. He got a lot of fans out there."

 

"I'm not dreaming to win his heart, Appa. Just crushing on him is enough. You see, he's actually one of my inspiration that I am maintaining my high grades." Seohyun wiggles her eyebrows while smiling widely. "He's a good influence for your daughter."

 

Mr. and Mrs. Seo rolled back their eyes and just ignore their fan girl daughter. Both know it's true, however. Despite fangirling and crushing on him, she's really been diligent with her studies, not to mention she's first honor on their class for the upcoming graduation ceremony. They're definitely the proudest parents.

 

"So, there's only ten days left, what do you like as a gift for your graduation?" Mr. Seo change the topic as he got reminded by it.

 

"Nah, I'm fine. Just be there in the ceremony. Otherwise, I'm really leaving this house." Seohyun threatened playfully, picking up two apples from the basket and place it inside her backpack.

 

"Aigoo, finish your meal now before your father will really drop you to school." Mrs. Seo told her daughter, giving her a brief caress on her cheek.

 

"Thanks, Omma." A big smile once again appeared in Seohyun's face as she returned to her meal.

 

"I'm going home late by the way. So just go to sleep on your own later, Joohyun."

 

"Wae?" Mrs. Seo and Seohyun both looked at the head of the family after hearing it.

 

"We'll have a preparation for the upcoming job fair. I need to see to it that everyone is doing their job."

 

"Right, Mr. President." Seohyun father. Despite being the owner of a manufacturing company, her father is always handing on when it comes to his work. She's proud of him, always.

 

"We're going to sleep earlier than you then. I will miss my bear." Mrs. Seo cutely pouted to her husband which cause Seohyun to grimace.

 

"Aww, I'll miss you too my honey bunch." Mr. Seo responded by cutely smiling and pinching his wife's cheeks. They giggle afterwards.

 

"I'm done!" Seohyun announced as she gets up and brought her plates to the sink. "I'll wait inside the car, Omma." She didn't let her parents say a word as she just head straight to the living room and pick up her books before heading out. "Ugh, they're too sweet for my being." She mumbles, taking out her phone and immediately smile like a fool when her crush posted a photo on her Instagram account. It's only the cup of coffee with the football field as the background with a caption, 'Let's work'. "He really goes to school so early." She automatically pressed the heart button and check the comments. It's too early but there's a lot of it already. Most of them are from freshmen, she could tell base on their profile. Everyone are saying 'I love you'.

 

"Aish." She just closes her phone and put it inside her pocket. She has never posted a comment on her photos thinking he will never read those messages and reply to them. And besides, she prefers looking at him in person. But she would always feel possessive reading all the messages. But what can she do? She's only like them too, a fangirl and someone who is secretly crushing on him.

 

Suddenly she received a notification. She hastily took her phone and check it. "NO!" But it only made her jealous because he replied to one of the messages with: Good morning to you too. Thank you~

 

She opened the notification and find out the person she replied to is a senior student, one of her classmates, Kang Seulgi. Her heart doubles its pace to read Seulgi's message: Good morning, Yoong Oppa. Have a nice day. And as she opened her profile, it was private. "Wae? Why would she private her profile?" She made a friend request however and wait if Seulgi will accept her right away but 10 minutes later, she waited nothing. "Seriously?" She groaned in frustration. "She's not some, famous, why wouldn't she accept me?"

 

"What's wrong with you?" Mrs. Seo finally stepped inside the car just to see her daughter in the back seat, looking like she will break her phone if she can't do what she likes to do.

 

"N-Nothing, Omma. Um, just please drive." Seohyun smiled brightly immediately to her mother as she decided to cancel her friend request and just doesn't mind it.

 

 

:::

 

 

"Don't you dare stop by any computer cafe after school. Go home straight."

 

"Araso. Araso. You don't have to tell me. See ya~" Seohyun wave goodbye to her mother while she's slowly driving off. As soon as she was out of sigh, she let out a huge sigh. "Why would I stop the cafe when she didn't give me enough allowance today?" She shrugs and just turned to enter the school ground. While walking along with the others, she spotted her crush, drinking water from the fountain that it makes her stop and part her lips a little as suddenly, the world slowed down, and she could only see him, giving her rapid heartbeats. His skin, eyes, nose, cheeks and then lips, they're all soak that it's suddenly drooled over. He's just so cool and... Hot?

 

Seohyun hurriedly close and fan herself as she resumes on her way.

 

"Yah! Joohyun!"

 

"Wait up!"

 

"Seohyun-ssi!"

 

But as she reached the locker, she heard his voice. She stopped on her tracks and turned just to confirm it's indeed Im Yoong. She gulped nervously and look around to see some students are looking at her.

 

"Wae? Wae? Wae? What-what... Do-do you want... Yo-Yoong-ssi?" She stammers so bad the moment the doe-eyed stopped in front of her. She couldn't look at him straight.

 

"Here." Yoong handed her the notes he borrowed last Friday. "Thanks. It really helps." He flashes his charming smile as he patted her head lightly before opening his own locker.

 

"Wel...come. Yoong-ssi." Seohyun exhales audibly and just casually opened her locker too, as she placed half of her books inside. She would constantly steal him a glance and smile like a fool to herself, as she takes note on his little dimple.

 

"Hey, you heard about Mr. Kim's lesson today?" Ask Yoong as soon as he closes his locker and turned his attention to the girl next to him.

 

"How would I know? I... am not close with our homeroom teacher." Seohyun replied and also turned to him. But it only gives her a reason to smile.

 

"Well, they said, he will announce something."

 

"What?"

 

"I don't know too that's why I'm asking right?" Yoong chuckled. He gives Seohyun a piece of chocolate. "Want some?"

 

"Did you... Practice early?" Taking the chocolate hesitantly, Seohyun did not eat it just like his crush is doing.

 

"Just some workouts. You know, to give me some strength." Yoong said and flex his arm muscles, chuckling in the process.

 

"Yah, Im Yoong! Let's go! Coach wanted to see us!" His teammates called him.

 

Yoong tilt his head to see his friends. "After you guys!" And wave at them.

 

"Why aren't you coming with them?" Seohyun confusedly asks.

 

"Coach already told me earlier." Yoong smiled as he put another small bar of chocolate into his mouth.

 

"I see. Early... Birds catch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter