My Sister & Him?

The Simple Thing Called Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since that kiss on your forehead, some little things changed between you and Hoseok. What kind of changes? Let’s see.

CASE 1

You accidentally mentioned it has been long since the last time you visited your favorite Japanese cuisine restaurant and that you missed the food there, right in front of Hoseok. The next day, Hoseok immediately brought you there for dinner after work. Many complimented the three of you as a beautiful little family as they walked passing by you. Well, seeing you carrying Yewon on your arm with Hoseok always next to you, and taking care of you –such as pulled the chair for you to sit, holding your bag, etc–, how would they not?

“You have such a young and beautiful wife and daughter, pal.” Some stranger complimented as he patted Hoseok’s shoulder.

You were about to deny that ‘wife’ part, but unfortunately, Hoseok was faster than you.

“Thank you.” Hoseok just smiled, didn’t bother to correct him if you’re actually not his wife at all.

For the entire dinner, you were very sure your face is red the whole time.

While for Yewon? She just giggled at you.

And that did not happen for just once. Everytime, everywhere the three of you went somewhere together, weirdly, lots of people throwing you ‘What a beautiful/cute little family’ compliment, and as always, you were not fast enough to deny it as Hoseok already thanked them first.

Hoseok never deny all of those even for even once.

CASE 2

Yewon was getting taller a little bit and some of her clothes were too small for her already. You decided to go shop some new one for her on Sunday and Hoseok agreed to it. But, apparently, going to the mall on Sunday was literally a bad choice as you sighed at the crowd before your eyes.

Hearing your sigh, Hoseok looked at you with concern. “Do you want to go to other place?”

You shook your head. “No… I heard they sell the best quality of children’s clothes in here. Can you bring Yewon somewhere less crowded while waiting for me?” You asked, afraid if such crowd might feels unpleasant for Yewon and Hoseok.

“No! I’m going with mommy!” Yewon pouted, she looked like she didn’t like the idea being separated from you.

“But it’s too crowded…”

“Don’t worry about us.” Hoseok picked Yewon up from the floor and carried her on his arm. His other free hand held yours securely. Your heart skipped a beat when the warmth of Hoseok’s hand engulfed yours. “Let’s go?” He asked with a smile, and you answered with a small nod, suddenly feeling so nervous because holding hand.

Hoseok smiled even wider when you grabbed his hand tight. He slowly led you between the crowds and safely arrived on destination.

Somehow, Hoseok looked like he grew up a new habit, holding your hand.

CASE 3

It was you and Kihyun’s day off from kindergarten. You both took this chance to search for something to gift Seunghee for her birthday soon. After some discussions, both of you agreed to buy some cute accessories because you think it would look good on her long hair. So you went to a silver accessories shop together, strolling around and finally found a good one.

“How much is it?” You took out your wallet from your purse.

Kihyun checked the tag. “8000₩. That makes each of us 4000₩.”

“Alright.” You took the exact amount out of your wallet and gave it to Kihyun. While waiting for him to pay at the cashier, you took a good look at the accessories again one by one.

“Ah~” Something piqued your interest on the necklace display. You called for the shop attendant to take it out from the display. Holding the chain a little bit high, you examined the light blue heart crystal with silver heart pendant carefully in front of your eyes. It’s so beautiful… “How much is it?”

“It’s 5500₩.”

Your face dropped. You didn’t have enough money left on your wallet after you spent almost all of it on Seunghee’s gift. “Ahh too bad… Guess I’ll just buy you someday.”

“I’ll buy it.”

You blinked your eyes. Turning your head around, you gasped loudly at the familiar man in suit standing behind you. “H–Hoseok?! Why are you here?!”

“Why are you here?”

“Don’t answer my question with a question.” You pouted. “It’s my day off. I’m here to buy a birthday gift for Seunghee.”

“Alone?” Hoseok raised one of his eyebrows.

“With him. It’s also his day off too.” You pointed your finger to Kihyun, still in cashier.

“I see.”

“Time to answer my question~”

“Just give my client some company to buy an anniversary gift for his wife.” Hoseok glanced at the middle–aged businessman who is busy looking at the display not far from them.

“I see.” You nodded. You then surprised when Hoseok took off his credit card on his wallet, giving it to the shop attendant. “W–Wait, wait, wait! Are you seriously buying the necklace?”

“Yes, why?”

You huffed and pouted. “I thought I’m going to use my next paycheck to buy it… But since you’re buying it, I guess I have to forget about it.”

“Who said I’m buying it for myself?”

“Eh?”

The shop attendant came back and returned the card to Hoseok. She asked him if he wanted to wrap the necklace but Hoseok said no and he will use it right now, so no need to pack. He also asked for a table stand mirror too. Hoseok softly put his hands on your shoulder and slowly led you to stand in front of the mirror.

“Hoseok?” You called out softly, totally confused what is happening right now.

Hoseok didn’t say anything. He helped you put the necklace on, and in order to do that, he needed to stand really close behind you. You took a deep breath and bit your lip nervously at the small distance between the two of you. You could feel Hoseok’s warm breath on the nape of your neck and felt the tip of his finger grazed against your skin. After he was done put the necklace on you, you checked your own reflection on the mirror and smiled at how beautiful the necklace is on you.

“So beautiful.”

“It is, right?” You nodded in agreement. “I fell in love with this necklace at the first sight!”

“Not the necklace, but you.”

“Eh?” You shifted your eyes on Hoseok’s reflection on the mirror and your heart skipped a beat when you directly stared at his sharp gaze. Hoseok rested his chin on your shoulder and once again mumbled “Beautiful.” right on your ear. You quickly hung your head low shyly and Hoseok smirked at your reaction.

“Hoseok–ssi! Which one should I pick?”

Hoseok quickly pulled away as his client called out for him. You let out a deep breath once finally there’s some distance between you and him. Hoseok chuckled and patted your hair. “Keep it safe, okay. It’s my first gift for you, after all. Take care on your way back.” He said and walked back to his client.

You lifted the pendant up slightly with your finger and smiled very happily on it. Your cheeks were a little bit pink by now. Somehow, Hoseok has been always telling you ‘beautiful’ as often as he could recently. He didn’t think twice to buy you something like foods, drinks and even something a little bit expensive like this. And you wouldn’t deny it that you actually loved to hear it from him, although you just wished Hoseok would stop you buying expensive things because it’s really, really, really spoiling you and what felt so bad is that you actually liked it!

Your smiled quickly disappeared when you felt someone is staring on you. You frowned, turning your head to the side and Kihyun was having this mischievous smirk on his face, a gift box on his hand and a phone on his other hand.

“I bet Seunghee would love to see the sweet moment between you and Hoseok just now.”

You gasped as you realized Kihyun was either taking a photo or video of you and Hoseok. “Delete it!!!”

“No way!”

CASE 4

You yawned as you just woke up in the morning, lazily stretching out before yawning again. You rubbed your eyes and spent a minute to let yourself half–fully awake first. You then heard your phone beeped and you slowly checked on it. Your eyes were now fully opened and a smile bloomed on your face after looking at the screen.

“Good morning from us. Yewon said she already misses you so much and she wants to see you as soon as possible. And her daddy is also can’t wait to see you again tonight for dinner.”

Along with the message, Hoseok also sent a selfie of him and Yewon, making a duck face together. You giggled, thinking of how cute they are. You quickly typed “I miss both of you so much, as well!” and pressed send. You felt energized thanks to the message and the photo. You got off of your bed and went to bathroom to get ready.

After you were sure your face is clean and your teeth have been brushed, it’s finally a bedtime for you. In time you were on the bed and ready to hide yourself under the blanket, your phone beeped as a sign there’s a new message. You smiled, thinking it was Hoseok and you were right.

“Good night from us. Thank you for the wonderful dinner.”

Your smile got wider at the message and you giggled at the picture Hoseok sent. Yewon has already tucked in on the blanket and gave a sleepy smile while looking on the camera, Hoseok is next to her and making a v sign with his hand.

“Good night Yewonnie~ Sending you a good night kiss from here! Go to sleep too, Hoseok–ah.” You typed and sent it.

When you’re about to put away the phone, it beeped once again. Hoseok has sent you another message. When you read the message, your face immediately blushed fully like a strawberry.

“You’re not saying good night to me and sending me a good night kiss, too?”

And also a selfie of him, on his own bed, face was so close to camera and somehow his face expression looked like he wants to seduce you. You coughed so hard as you choked on your own saliva. You took few deep breaths to calm yourself down. “Good night, Hoseok–ah. Alright, I’m also sending you a good night kiss too so you won’t be jealous of your own daughter~ ㅋㅋㅋ”

“Hey, I’m not jealous. Oh, wait. Maybe I am? ㅋㅋㅋ Good night, Jiyeonnie. Sweet dreams, and I hope we can meet again in our dreams. ㅋㅋㅋ”

“Sweet dreams too, I think it will be nice to meet in our dreams? ㅋㅋㅋ”

Alright, what did you just type? You’re not sounded like you’re really expecting to meet him in your dream, right? You re–read your own message and slowly got embarrassed yourself for typed it. You put the phone away and slowly laid yourself down on your comfortable bed and pillow. You slowly shut your eyes and tonight, you were smiling on your sleep.

Ever since you and Hoseok exchanged numbers, Hoseok always sent you morning and night greetings, everyday. Sometimes he would also send a selfie –whether it would be Hoseok alone, or together with Yewon– like that, sometimes it’s just a text. Hoseok would remind you to eat your lunch at the noon, asked how is your day on the evening –if you’re not having dinner together with them–, and so many other things. It’s simple, but you really love it to get messages from him.

It was obvious enough that Hoseok was making his move on you. You didn’t need to ask him about it, since it’s clear enough from all of his actions. You secretly enjoyed it, as well, because you knew you have also taken a liking on this single hot, gorgeous and kind father.

So, when one day there was no message from Hoseok and Yewon also didn’t show up at kindergarten, it makes you really worried if something happened to either of them, or maybe both of them. You checked your phone every hour to see if there’s a new message from Hoseok, but there is none. You also tried calling H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter