EPILOGUE

The Simple Thing Called Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everybody was clapping when Hyunwoo and Yoobin walked out of the church in their wedding suit and dress as newly wedded couple. Some of the guests threw flower petals above them, creating a beautiful rain shower of pink. Some also threw confettis on them. Happiness could be seen on the couple’s face and also on the family, friends and guests that invited too.

“Ready?” Yoobin turned around and then threw her bouquet to her back powerfully and high enough. She could hear squeals from the girls who tried to catch the bouquet and the squeals soon changed to disappointed whines when someone finally caught the bouquet. Yoobin then turned around and she grinned when it’s you who caught it.

“Jiyeon–ah! Why did you catch it when you’re already engaged to Hoseok and will getting married soon?!” Jiho complained as she stood on your left and missed the chance to get the bouquet. “You should let someone else who is still single and still searching for her soulmate like us to catch it!”

“Us?” Seunghee who also stood on your right joined in. “You already have a boyfriend, so you are not included!”

You put a fist over your grinning mouth, where a shining engagement ring could be seen on your ring finger. “Please forgive me. I just can’t wait to get married to Hoseok in a month, so I want to get the bouquet too, so maybe our wedding day could preponed?”

“What kind of theory is that?” Jiho rolled her eyes and then looked around to find Hoseok, who had been standing not far from the crowds of bouquet hunter and watching all of you in amusement. When you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter