Annote: Is This An Update?

Converse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello lovely readers--it's a me Mario Kiwi-C! And no, this isn't an update! Sorta!

 

Because this announcement/extra of sorts comes with a bonus after-chapter! A holiday gift no one asked for but I wanted to write x3

I'm also gonna do a little "Q&A" that also no one asked for because I want to document on the story itself how I came up with the plot and details and what was my inspiration. Honestly, I should've done this sooner when I still remembered most everything, but that's okay. Better late than never(?) hehehe

If you don't want to read me blabbering and just want the after-chapter, then click ~here~ or the next button below heehee

 

And because I made it a New Years Resolution to be more confident, I will shamelessly leave the link to and self-advertise my next story, The Ambiguity Of Selfishness [EXO-XiuChen].

 

I'm still working on it (I always write the whole thing then release chapters), but feel free to subscribe or bookmark!

Short Summary - Kim Minseok is becoming a demon and no, he gets no say about it or the turmoil of feelings that comes with his cantankerous demon guard, Chen of the Legion Tehom.

Longer Summary - Kim Minseok is okay with being as useful to society as he possibly can before dying, namely by working as a manager at an alternative waste company and tending his balcony garden. But when powerful aura strikes him in the back, and the injured kitty he takes home ends up being a churlish demon, he realizes that angels, demons, and the souls of his dead family aren't going to let him die so easily. 

 

 

Okay, now for the Q&A!

Q1: What was the inspiration for Converse?

A: A reeeaaaally long time ago, I was obsessed with the Borden cheese wedges, and I was eating them with some crackers while talking to my sis. I don't remember exactly what we said, but it came to a point where I was teasing my sister with the cheese and the cow logo ('cause she doesn't like cheese and the cow was a bit creepy after staring at it for a while), and then aliens taking over the earth but they had one organic weakness that would then become prized by humanity.

So I wanted to make a story where this dialogue I made in my head could be relevant:

"So theoretically speaking, if your race took over earth, the first thing that you guys would do to prevent any resistance is to kill all the cows in the world?"
"First of all, that's racist. Second of all, yes."

Sadly, this didn't make the final cut 'cause I couldn't fit it in appropriately, but perhaps in an after-chapter ✍(◔◡◔)

 

Q2: What scene did you imagine first for the story?

A: The party scene, but suuuuper not fleshed out. The only thing I had for sure was literally this (taken straight from my idea box):

Stone path in the backyard broken and then fixed right before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter