DOYOUNG (NCT)

The Guide to 'The Rise of the Mages'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Doyoung

Invisibility

Personality

Doyoung is known to be really responsible and hardworking. He is known to be meticulous and he had always found ways to prove himself over his hard work. Doyoung is mostly calm and also has his head screwed on straight. He is always seen with Taeyong, his friendship with Taeyoung special at best.

Doyoung was born in a poor family and his parents were just normal merchants. He always got free books and had a dream that he would be able to study. One day, a man who would always come to the stall noticed that he was wearing ragged shoes and clothes and had a passion of studying so he decided to gift Doyoung with education, the old man the grandfather of Yuta Nakamoto.

Doyoung studied in the Castle of Scholars, doing so well in all he ever put his mind to and there was when he met Taeyong and Yuta. He and Yuta were good friends but he was always bullied by young Taeyong, the boy a son of a noble and he had always looked down on poor people. One day, he told Doyoung to steal an exam paper and Doyoung was dragged by him to the teacher’s office and before they knew it the signals went off.

Doyoung acted impulsively and grabbed Taeyong, shielding him from sight as if he didn’t want Taeyong to get caught. At that moment, people came into the office but none of them could see Doyoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter