BAEKHYUN (EXO)

The Guide to 'The Rise of the Mages'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun

Class of EXO, Support (Trainee)

Power of Light

Personality

Baekhyun has always been a loud mouth. He talks and talks and enjoys being in crowds and hates being alone. His personality is very cheerful and he doesn’t dwell on things of the past, preferring to look forward to the future. He has many friends and even though he acts spoiled sometimes, his sweet personality is what makes you adore him. His greatest fears are small spaces and the dark.

Baekhyun was born in a rich family. His family owns the Byun mines, located near the Forest of Isea and the Rock Mountains. The mines are inhabited by mining dwarves and he grew up with them, his parents very busy with handling the family business. The Byun mines are for mining jewelry and Baekhyun often played with his older sister in the mines while growing up. One day, he was playing in the mines and suddenly the rocks collapsed, trapping him inside. The dwarves, smaller in size, were able to get out and find help while Baekhyun sat waiting all alone in the dark. When they found him, he was passed out and glowing, and that is how they found out Baekhyun was a mage.

He is best friends with Chanyeol and depends on him much more than he admits. In SM, Chanyeol and Baekhyun are roommates and till this day, Baekhyun still sleeps with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter