EUREN

The Guide to 'The Rise of the Mages'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Euren

People in it: Erenic

Language: Euri

                                                                   Euren is the world that is located on the right base of The Triangle, one of the worlds that gets energy from its cycle. Euren’s physical land trait would be it’s abundance in lava and molten rock. They are known for the intense heat everywhere, so trees, plants and nature are no where to be found on Eurenic lands. Volcanoes border the planet as a shield. Euren is filled with  creatures, typically known as the creatures of hell as they feed off each other and regularly practice cannibalism. Due to the heat, there are no seasons in Euren all year round. Their houses are made of clay and rock, materials that can withstand the heat of the land.

Physical Appearance & Traits:

Human’s who reside in Euren are called Eurenic and are said to have glowing red eyes. That is the only thing that sets them apart from those in Exodus whose powers are usually made from elements such as water, wind and ice. Eurenic people are known to be typically destructive and hot tempered. They are known to be quick to betray and have a lust for power. They are also very talented in making weapons, wielding them under the hot lava that is provided by their planet.

Eurenic are not mages, however, they achieve control and power due to their ability to tame the creatures. They are thick skinned and are not affected by the heat, the effect of magic on them dealing less damage. The creatures of Euren are all slaves to the Eurenic, often used in labor or in constant preparation

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter