KRIS

The Guide to 'The Rise of the Mages'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris

Alumni of Class of EXO (Graduated)

Power of Flight, Back-Liner, Strategist

Personality

He is tough and manly. He is said to always be a moody grunt. But Kris always knows what he wants and what he has to do to get it. A man of a clear vision and tenacity, he is smart in step by step strategies. His sharp tongue helps in putting salt on wounds, but eliminates any unnecessary thoughts that does not aid development. He has a sweet tooth and is always seen eating dessert before meals and after meals. He is often being teased by Suho who always catches him sneaking in muffins into his room late at night back in their trainee days.

                                        Kris has always been a trouble child who often ran away from home. His parents were subjects and worked hard to sell food in the market. He grew up in a pig house and hated the smell of poultry, knowing that it was something he had to work hard to live a better life. At a young age, his parents one day told him that they would sell him to a noble house with no explanation as to why. Being sent away against his will, Kris was taken in a noble house and works in the stables and the kitchens.

One cold day, he had received a letter from his father that his mother was sick. The letter was both apologetic and informative and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter