EARTH

The Guide to 'The Rise of the Mages'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The triangle is a structure that shows Earth on top, Exodus on the left base and Euren on the right base. The circle in the middle is to show the movement of the energy that moved between the three worlds. Earth, being on top, gets the most energy. The Triangle’s structure logo is used for the illuminati.

 

The Illuminati, dear one, as you know: is one of the most controversial topics on Earth. Close to the truth of it being a cult, it is actually an Order that isn’t fixed to a place but it’s people. The people of the Illuminati have pledged their alliance with both Exodus and Euren, to uphold peace between the three worlds. Those who are in the Illuminati are usually not human, their family blood line dating back to magical creatures and beings who serve to guard Earth.

The Illuminati has resided on Earth as it is neutral ground. The main rules were implemented right when the Illuminati started:

Must live as a human and only use their powers when it is direly needed. All decisions made must be for the keepsake of the Illuminati, to protect and to guard the existence of the other worlds has always been their number one priority. Accepting and giving out aid to the worlds of Euren and Exodus must be for the sake of their safety. To punish those who show the existence of magic. Gaians’ are simple minded creatures and they are very prone to greed. To protect the magical creatures who had chosen to reside on Earth, or those who are of magic blood and have a magical ancestry. Those who have magic blood will be contacted when they are needed. The time of contact won’t be limited to when a child becomes legal. Some magic humans do not know they are special until the day they die. Some have known of their family ancestry since they were a child. All magic human’s when born must have their powers suppressed by the Illuminati. Only when they gain the trust of the Order is their magic activated by The Sign. Illuminati must not interfere with human warfare, unless those in the warfare are mages and could potentially leak the fact that magic is real. To open portals and allow access to Earth. Only the one sole gate keepers of each Portal are able to open the portals. Once a portal is opened and Exodes and Eurenic come by, humans are then to be wiped off of the memory.

Topics and controversies that have arisen in Earth are the responsibility of the Illuminati to deal with. An example of those events would be, the event of Jim Jones.

JIM JONES:

Jim Warren Jones was famous for his mass murder suicide in Earth. He was an American preach

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter