XIUMIN (EXO)

The Guide to 'The Rise of the Mages'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiumin

Power of Ice (Front Liner) 

Personality

Calm and friendly, but he has always been a silent guardian to the rest since he knows that he’s the oldest. He is always said to watch over them when Suho wasn’t around and would make sure none of them would get into trouble. He has the ability to reprimand them when needed but tries not to because he believes in being every ones friend.

Xiumin grew up at the top of the Rocky Mountains where the tip would always snow with his mother and father. He knew of his powers since young but since his mother was rich and owned the mansion, he never had to train or work hard until she passed away and his father took all his assets. His father began drinking every night and gambling in Soul City when one day he came back with a woman, marrying her. The woman had a child and Xiumin welcomed him as his step brother because he was the only child and always felt lonely. That childs name was Cha Eunwoo and Xiumin grew up with him until one day the woman mysteriously passed away. Xiumin’s father wanted to send Eunwoo off but Xiumin refused and that was the same year Suho came to scout for mages to be trained in SM.

Xiumin decided to stay with Eunwoo until one day, while playing with him, his power hit the wrong spot and Eunwoo’s body froze as he fell into deep sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter