CHANYEOL (EXO)

The Guide to 'The Rise of the Mages'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol

Class of EXO, Front Liner (Trainee)

Power of Fire

Personality

Chanyeol has always been insecure about where he has come from, knowing that Exodus and Euren had never been in good terms. He is happy when in crowds but he is also known to be a little sensitive and hot tempered when teased about his past. He is always with his friends and knows that he has found a home in SM. He is wary of everyone except Baekhyun. 

Chanyeol’s great great great grandfather (General Park) was a general in Euren. Along the bloodline, since only one family worked under The League, his grandfathers’ daughter was made messenger between Exodus and Euren. Because the Eurenic wanted General Park to strike a war, they murdered his daughter and blamed it on Exodus. This is how the first war between Exodus and Euren started.

When General Park came to Exodus to demand why they killed his daughter, he was then shown a memory by one of the mages in the Order that they did not kill his daughter. Realizing that Euren had lied to him for him to start a war with Exodus, General Park then began to work for Exodus instead, leaving his family behind in Euren.

Falling in love with an Exode, he then began to live his life on Exodus, bearing generations after him. The Park family still gets prejudice from those

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter