HAECHAN (NCT)

The Guide to 'The Rise of the Mages'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haechan

Power of Space Manipulation: Pocket Space

Personality

Haechan is known for his upbeat personality and his love for all those around him. He is said to be extremely sensitive at times but has the ability to get over things easily. He calls every one “brother” because he has always been lonely and to have a brother is something he has always wanted.

Haechan’s father disappeared when he was young and he was put in care with his step mother and three step sisters. He has always known he had the ability to hide and take things out using it to his advantage and always being accused of stealing. Being in a farm on the fields, Haechan was bullied and starved by his step-family until one day he hadn’t eaten for a whole day. The six year old snuck to the kitchen and decided to steal milk from the refrigerator when he ran into a short, lanky old man with a pointy hat and a white beard. The man was hungry and Haechan befriended him, and began to hide Rumpelstiltskin in his pouch—later finding out he was a leprechaun. For two years, up until he was 8, Haechan housed Rumplestiltskin in his pouch until he began to add bigger things into his pouch like cabinets, vases and beds.

One day his step mother came to the attic to see that there were no furniture. She threatened the little boy and called the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter