EXODUS

The Guide to 'The Rise of the Mages'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Exodus

 

People in it: Exodes

Language: Exodian

 

                                             Exodus, the world that is placed on the left hand base of the triangle is a world of many creatures. Just like Eurenic, Exodus is a place of magic, creatures and most of those who are not found on Earth. Exodus prides itself of peace and has never tried to colonize other worlds as they abide respect of other worlds. Their people are reigned not by monarchy but by the Order of Rulers. Exodus is a world that chilly most of the time. If it’s not snowing, it’s breezy and hardly hot in all of its entirety. There is Autumn, and Winter but the temperature is never warm enough to be a summer. All of the people in Exodus speak Exodian as the medium language, though other dialects and other languages spoken are usually from those who aren’t humans. Exodus is known for it's luscious trees and windy temperament. It's abundant in trees and magical creatures that are wild are found in forests. 

 

Physical Appearance:

A majority of them are said to have pale skin, as those who live in Exodus lived in cool weather. Their eyes differ, depending on their genes as well as their body type.

 

The classes of those who resides in Exodus and are physically similar to humans are Mages, Peacewalkers, Subjects, and the Royals.

[Suho, Mage; Alumni of Class of EXO]

Mages:

Mages are those who are born with magic blood. Their powers are different and many of them are usually taken into training at a very young age to develop their powers in order to form an army of mages for battle in case it is ever needed. Their powers are of a broad spectrum from shooting light to creating elements such as water. One of the rarest elemental power are those who are able to create fire, as most powers in Exodus are deemed peaceful and fire is a power of destrcution. There are different types of Mages: Front liners, Back liners, Tanks, Supports, and Hybrid.

 

                    Front Liners:

Front liners are those who aggressively attacks those of the opposite side. Their powers cause destruction and are able to actively harm their enemies. Their powers can range from being elemental to just magically developed skills. An example of front liners would be those who have the ability to shoot fire or water towards their enemies or strike their enemies with thunder.

[Elemental Fire Power]

Back Liners:

Back liners are those who have powers that aid the front liners from behind. These powers are powers like Telekinesis, healing powers, or energy shields. They are people who are at base and are able to heal those who come from the war. Energy shields and Telekenises are from those who have broad range and aid the Front Lin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter