Chapter 12

Love under the Plum Blossom

[Fox Den]

Eunha could see that it was raining from the high window, "The rain sure is delightful today... That way I don't have to follow Jungkook for walks."

At her glance, Jungkook appeared with Galla.

She chuckled, "It's raining now, why not we stay at the Fox Den?"

Galla walks up to her, "Mother! Father is bringing us to the mortal realm to pay, let's go now!"

"You are going to the mortal realm? You should find an earth deity to guide you."

Galla pouts, "Mother, Father knows his way!"

Eunha just sighs, "Alright, I'll go change first."


[Mortal realm]

The trio walk along the market of the mortal realm with Galla running ahead of them when he saw a man making candy.

"Mother, I want this!"

Eunha nods, "Take it then."

She reached into her pouch to grab some pearls when Jungkook stops her.

"Your pearls can buy an entire street, take care of them well."

Jungkook pays in her stead as Eunha keeps her money.

"Thank you, Mother!"

The man gave Galla a stick of candy he made before continuing to make another.

Another shopowner was selling his item, "All kinds of nuts! Healthy and tasty."

Galla went up for a few bites, "Young Master, would you like some?"

"Mother, I want this."

Eunha nods, "Help me bag some up."

The shopowner places some of the nuts into a paper bag and hands it to Eunha while Jungkook pays money. They then walked off after thanking the owner.

Eunha turns to Jungkook, "Why have you decided to come to the mortal realm today. Yesterday, I saw that Bambam carried a huge pile of documents.. Judging from his expression, they weren't trival documents."

Jungkook smiles and whispers, "Today is Galla's birthday."

Eunha gasped, "You're so insincere, you didn't even tell me about Galla's birthday. He even calls me mother, how can I not prepare a gift for him."

"What are you going to give him? A luminous pearl?"

"How did you know?"

"Hadn't it be a habit for you to gift luminous pearls all these years. Small pearls for young immortals and large pearls for old immortals. Although a luminous pearl would be most precious to him. Galla is still young and he wouldn't know its value. It would be a waste to gift it to him."

Eunha glances at Jungkook, "Don't you know? I have one that is half as tall as a person. It looks like a moon. If placed in Galla's Cloud Hall. It's the one of a kind luminous pearl in the world!"

Just then a carriage appears, Jungkook then grabbed Eunha to avoid the carriage. They both looked at the the carriage before turning to find Galla. Galla helped a girl up as the girl's mother approached.

"You're here, scared me just now." The mother turns to Galla, "Thank you, Young Master."

Galla bows, "You're welcome."

Jungkook approaches Galla, "Are you okay?"

Eunha watched the scene and then a scene appears in front of her.

The Fox Queen appears with Eunha laying down, carrassing Eunha, "Eunha... we haven't seen each other in years. Yet you are now deeply covered in scars. Eun please, open your eyes..."

'Weird.. for the past 70,000 years I've never left Green Hill nor gotten injured. Why..?'

Jungkook and Galla turned to Eunha, "What's wrong?"

Eunha shakes her head, "It's nothing."

They then went to a restaurant to eat.

"Please enjoy." The server saw Galla, "Young Master, you look so cute."

Galla smiles shyly, "Thank you.."

The server placed their dishes in front of them before walking off. Jungkook helped serve Eunha while Eunha was giving shy smiles as she was not used to such hospitality.

"Galla, how do you think you would look like when you grow up?"

Jungkook chuckles, "Looks are not important for a man but they need strong fists. Besides, sons resemble their mothers more, so Galla there's no worry."

Eunha chuckles, "Galla, no matter how you look.. You will always be the apple of my eye and I will protect you."

Jungkook looks at her and smiles fondly. Eunha returns and awkward smile and then returns to her food as Jungkook helps her take side dishes.

"Eunha, you don't like this but it is good for you.. Eat up."

Eunha nods shyly and eats. 

Bambam walks in and bows, "Your Highness, sorry to interrupt you but the Second Prince of the West sea is seeking an audience with you."

"Brother Jinyoung? It must be important, go on then."

Jungkook turns to Eunha, "You take care of Galla first, I'll meet you guys later."

Eunha nods as Jungkook leaves with Bambam.


[Nine Heavens]

Jungkook walks into his chambers as Jinyoung turns to him, bowing.

"I have some things to do in the mortal realm, you have a candle's time to say what you need."

Jinyoung nods, "Then I'll cut my speech short. My disciples have met some weird danger. We have mostly been attacked by some men who were in black. Mark has been attacked in the mortal realm after he left thousands valley, on the same day I happened to be in thousands valley with Yerin, we have also been attacked."

Jungkook looks at him, "Did you leave any?"

Jinyoung shakes his head, "No.. they were all controlled by demonic magic. However, Yerin is still using the butterflies to find out where they came from."

Jungkook sighs.

"However, it seems the guests from the Eastern Sea banquet were also attacked the same way."


[Mortal Realm]

Eunha and Galla went to a teahouse. They sat on the second story as the first level had a storyteller who was telling some stories which drew Galla in to listen. Eunha just ate some snacks while Galla continued to listen.

"The warrior then draws his sword and then rushes off. Cutting it with..."

People were clapping, "Splendid."

Eunha smiles as she pours tea for Galla, "In the time it takes your father to drink a cup of tea in Heaven, it will be nighttime for us. Let's sit here and wait for him."

Galla nods, "Okay."

After a while, Eunha fell asleep.

"Alright story over!"

She woke up because of the cheers, "Where's Galla?"

Eunha took out the mirror which Jungkook left for her and wiped it as it revealed that Galla went to a brothel.

"Why is he at a brothel?"

Eunha sighed and disappeared. In the brothel, Galla was hiding behind a stool as two people were getting heated in the sheets. Eunha appeared in the room and waved her hand as she and Galla disappeared. They squatted down by the side of the street as people walked past them.

"Why did you go to the Flower Tower?" (A/N: another term for brothel)

Galla explains, "I saw a fat man in the street harrassing a sister, the sister kept rejecting him. Then the fat man called other men and brought the sister to the Flower Tower. I wanted to save the sister so I asked an older man and he showed me the way, but I walked up and down the tower and couldn't see any flowers at all.."

Eunha tried to explain, "It's a mortal term, but Galla promise me not to tell your father about what happened today."

Galla nods and links his pinky with Eunha.


[Nine Heavens]

Jungkook turns to see the candle flickering and it went out. He stood up.

"I'll be back before you finish a cup of tea."

Jinyoung nods and he sees Jungkook off. Yeri then comes over.

"Is the Crown Prince still in?"

Yugyeom bows, "Your Highness, the Crown Prince just left to the mortal realm."

"Mortal Realm?"

"Yes, High Goddess Eunha is in the mortal realm today so the Crown Prince went down to be with her."

"Will he be back for the Heavenly Lord's birthday feast?"

Yugyeom nods, "Yes, the Crown Prince said he will attend it. Please do not worry."

Yeri smiles and nods, 'My Plan will go on then..."
(A/N: What is Yeri planning...?)


[Mortal Realm]

Eunha was walking over a bridge while holding Galla's hand when a man approached her.

"This is a fine lady..."

The man reached out to touch Eunha's hand as Eunha pulled her hand away.

"I have fell in love with you at first sight, would you..."

He was about to touch Eunha again when Jungkook appears and grabs his wrist.

The man winces, "That hurts."

Jungkook lets go of his hand, "You seem to be having fun flirting with my wife."

Eunha glances at Jungkook, "You're here."

Jungkook looks at Eunha as she looks down.

Galla looks at the man, "You are a man of talent to have angered my father, take care."

"How dare you? Do you know who I am? I am.."

Jungkook waves his hand as the man disappeared. Eunha looked around.

"Where did you make him go?"

"I don't know?" Jungkook then faces Eunha, "Why didn't you move away when he was taking advantage of you?"

"He merely touched me once or twice."

Hearing this, Jungkook grabbed Eunha by the waist and pulled her closer. Everyone who was passing by the bridge looked at them and whispered. Waves came out of Jungkook as the mortals froze. Eunha walked away from Jungkook and looked around. Jungkook grabbed her again and pulled her close as Galla covered his eyes. Jungkook then kisses Eunha, leaving Eunha in shock.

Jungkook smirked, "You were merely kissed once or twice."

Eunha looked away as the mortals started moving again. Jungkook smugged as he took Eunha's hand and continued walking with Galla following. They entered a motel as the owner showed them to their room.

"In this town, we only have 3 motels but it has been filled. Earlier we had a guest who left so we have an extra room. Since you two are a couple.. I hope you don't mind staying together."

Galla fell asleep and Jungkook carried him onto the bed, "Do you mind fetching hot water? And also some dishes?"

The owner nods, "No problem."

Jungkook and Eunha sat down in front of the dishes the owner placed. Eunha just played with the food as she had no appetite

"If you can't eat.. why not go and sleep?"

Eunha nods and just washed her face, she laid down next to Galla and slept. Jungkook stayed up to read a book. Just then he saw some shadows running in the hallway. He got alerted and ran out to see four men attacking Bambam together. Bambam drew his sword and tried to hold them back, then Jungkook jumped out of the window and used his magic to seperate the group.

"My Lord."

The four ran away and Bambam was about to chase them but he was stopped by Jungkook.

"Don't chase, they have been controlled by demonic magic. There is no point."

Bambam bows, "I did not do my job well."

Jungkook did not say anything, "Bambam, I'll return to the Celestial Palace soon."

"Yes, My Lord."

The next morning, the three were eating porridge.

Eunha eats, "This porridge tastes nice.. "

Jungkook smiles, "I thought you had no appetite so I cooked."

"Father, when I was at the Eastern Sea banquet and could not eat the food. You did not cook for me anyway?"

Eunha avoids Jungkook's gaze and continues eating.

"Eunha, I have to return to the Celestial Palace for a few days.. You bring Galla to the Fox Den first."

Eunha nods as Jungkook leaves.


[Fox Den]

Minju and Eunji ran out as Eunha and Galla arrived.

"Great Lady."

Eunji looks around, "Great Lady, where's the Crown Prince?"

"He went back to the Celestial Palace."

Minju sighs, "Great Lady... then we won't be able to eat for a few days.."

Eunha nods, "Right..."

She glances at Galla, "Go to the market to buy some loquats."

Minju nods, "Yes Great Lady."

Eunha smiles and enters the Fox Den with Galla.


[Nine Heavens]

"Your Highness, the Crown Prince is back!"

Yeri smirks as she looks at the unconsious boy before him, it was the first son of Jimin, Yuan. Yeri casted a sleeping spell and made him drink a lot of alchohol and Sua then tied a white cloth on the ceiling making it seem like Yuan was going to molest him.

Sua then ran out, "Come help! My Lady is going to commit suicide."

Jungkook, Hoseok and Jimin heard the news, they then rushed in as Yeri kneeled down and Yuan wakes up, confused. The Heavenly Lord also comes in at the same time.

"What's going on?"

Yeri cried, "Heavenly Lord, please allow me to die for me to prove my innocence!"

The Heavenly Lord sighed, "Yuan. How can you do this to the Crown Prince's servant."

Jimin kneeled down, "Father, forgive Yuan! He did not do this in intention!"

"Because he is your son! If it is others then I will give them a lighter sentence."

"Father!"

"Men! Tie Yuan down with the Mortal Chain and banish him to the Mortal Realm for 60 years to experience trials. After 60 years, only will he retain his immortal identity."

The guards tied Yuan with the chain and dragged him away.

"Father! Save me!"

Everyone left after the chaos except Jungkook and Yeri.

"My Lord! Please grant me a death to prove my innocence."

Jungkook turned to Yeri who kneeled, "What show are you planning to act out today."

"My Lord.. why would I play with my innocence."

"You really think I can't see your acts? Just like how you framed Eun back then."

Yeri was shocked, "My Lord!"

Jungkook smirked, "Do you know why I let you live? First it's because of the Soul Gathering Lamp and because your eyes have Eun's eyes. If you die, then Eun's eyes die too."

Yeri was shocked and got choked up with words

"But, if you insist on dying, I can always find new owners for those eyes."

Yeri crawls forward and Jungkook stepped back, "My Lord, my lord. I stayed beside you for many years. Could it be that... It truly meant nothing to you?"

Jungkook nods, "That's right. Nothing at all."

Jungkook walks off as Yeri collasped in shock. He walks out to see Hoseok as they started talking.

"I believe this time, Yeri was playing an act to frame Yuan.. and the Heavenly Lord used this opportunity to take it out on Second Uncle."

Hoseok claps, "Finally, you grew eyes to see the situation. Just that it's bad for second brother."

Jungkook keeps mum.

"Father is using this time to teach Second Brother a lesson. Besides back then, he chose Yuna over Eunha and caused a lot of trouble. Over these years, they both lived without a care and are so affectionate to each other. Now he is telling Second Brother to hide his affection."

Jungkook nods.

"Speaking of this, why do I not see you pursuing your marriage with Eun?"

"She forgot about me.."

Hoseok sighs, "She probably remembered the fact that you took out her eyes and drank the amnesia potion to forget you."

Jungkook turns away, "I want to start over."

"Start over?"

"When Eun came to the Nine Heavens, she never left with good memories.. Prehaps it would be a good thing for her to forget all these. I just have to take things slow and find my way into her heart."


[Mortal realm]

Yewon was sitting in her backyard, looking at the fish in the pond.

"It's been two years and I have not seen the Emperor."

Her maid, Hui stood opposite her, "My Lady.. the entire palace has word, they say the flower on your forehead is a demonic flower. Now the Emperor won't even come anymore."

Yewon sighed and touch the flower on her head, 'If I can't see Yoongi.. how do I repay my debt?'

"Your Ladyship, don't worry too much. Over time the gossips will stop.."

Yewon then turns to see Yoongi by the entrance of her palace. She stood up. The two enter the chambers, Yewon sat down next to Yoongi.

Yoongi stands up, "Back then the Noble Consort gave birth to the Crown Prince Yuan and then left the palace with him to be a nun. Only when the Crown Prince was 16, did she allow him to come back to the palace with his master. However, she visits the palace twice a month but she refuses to see me, only Yuan."

Yewon thinks, 'Seems like Sanha fixed this bitterness of life for the Emperor.'

"Why do you not speak?"

Yewon stands, "I am feeling sad for you."

"Do you adore me?"

"I am Your Highness's concubine, of course I adore you."

Yoongi approaches Yewon and touches the birthmark, "This birthmark... Everytime I look at it, I thought I was under a spell. It seems so familiar.. that's why I avoided you for the past 2 years, I was afraid if I start.. I would not be able to let go."

Yewon looks down as Yoongi grabs her chin and almost leaned in for a kiss but Yewon held up a tray to stop him.

"Your Highness, finished the tea. I'll get more."

Yewon grabbed Yoongi's cup and then ran out as Yoongi watched her run out. She walked to the kitchen.

"Why can't I say words of affection now...?"

She sighed as she thought of a solution, "Right! The two lives curse."


[Fox Den]

Eunha was peeling loquats as Galla ate it next to her, Eunji came in with tea.

"Mother.. I want to eat steamed mushrooms, cabbade and radish soup. When does Father come back?"

"Soon."

Galla turns and sees Jungkook, "Father!"

"You're back."

Eunji bows to Jungkook.

Jungkook turns to Eunha, "Did I not tell you that Galla is growing, he can't eat this all the time."

"I know.. that's why I've been hoping day and night for your return."

Jungkook steps forward, "You've been hoping for my return?"

"Father, Mother is blushing."

Eunha squirmed, "I.. I have been hoping for your return to cook."

Eunha walked away and Jungkook watched her. Eunji bends her knees and dismissed herself to leave. Eunha walks to the kitchen and picks up a radish as Minju entered.

"Great Lady!"

"Minju, say... if I have a disciple who learns how to cook from Jungkook. Prehaps if I have someone who learns how to cook. Then when Lord Jungkook leaves, I can still have food."

"Great Lady, good idea!"

Minju then runs off to paste the notice.


[North Sea]

Jimin was supporting Yuna as they both walked out of the Palace onto the beach.

"I have already sent a servant down to pose as a taoist nun in the mortal realm, why do you still have to see the Great Lady?"

"My Lord, you don't understand.. A mother would not want to see her child suffer."

Jimin and Yuna both stop.

"But this time, prehaps even High God Namjoon can't help Yuan, can the Great Lady do it?"

Yuna turns to Jimin, "No. Great Lady can."

"You trust your Great Lady too much."

"No, it's not that I trust Great Lady too much but because of us, the Celestial Tribe has already owed Green Hill. So even if Great Lady inteferes. The Heavenly Lord will turn a blind eye to it."


[Green Hill]

The mushroom fairy hung up a notice as people gathered.

"Mushroom Fairy, what is this?"

"Great Lady is offering a position for someone to become the Crown Prince's disciple."

"I heard many people were lining up... if we go now, is it too late?"

"Not late, it's up till tonight!"

Two of the group left as many gathered.


[Green Hill — Fox Den's pavilion]

Eunha was sitting in the pavilion's side table with a cup of tea as Eunji fanned her. Minju sat on the main table with Galla next to him as he wrote down the participants' name. Jungkook saw her and approached her.

"I heard you're choosing a disciple for me."

Eunha nods and drinks her tea.

"Let them all leave, none of them have talent."

Jungkook smiles as Eunha turns to him, "In my opinion, you'd do well. But you really don't have to learn from me. It's enough that one of the two of us can cook."

Eunha gives a small smile and then places her teacup down as Eunji chuckles.

"Minju!"

Minju walks over, "Great Lady! Which has the Crown Prince chose?"

"He didn't choose anyone, tell them to disperse."

Minju nods, "Everyone disperse."

The citizens just nod and leave.

"Great Lady, then I'll bring the Young Prince to row boat."

Eunha nods as Minju brings Galla to the dock and rowed boat.

"Take a walk with me."

Eunha nods and walk with Jungkook as Eunji followed them, mantaining a distance.

Jungkook glances at the huge pond, "With your level of laziness, your pond flowers have to survive on their own. Yet they still ended up looking like natural decorations. They're not inferior to those in the Celestial Palace's lotus pond."

"Unlikely, your Lotus Pond has been praised in countless poems by mortals and immortals."

Jungkook turns "Do you want to see it? Nine Heavens. The Lotus Pond."

Eunha smiles, "There will be time."

"Have you not seen it?"

"No, there are many places in the world. I have not been to, if I try to visit all of them. I will surely be tired by the end of it."

Jungkook smiles and then glances behind Eunha, "Where's Minju?"

Eunha turns to see Galla rowing the boat himself, "Minju set up a barrier at the cave, someone might have tried to enter it."

Minju then walks over holding the Cloud Clearing Fan, "Great Lady."

"Seems like she thought about it."

Minju and Eunji moved aside as Jungkook and Eunha walked to the pavilion. Eunha sat at the main table as Eunji stood next to her while Jungkook sat on the small coffee table, drinking tea while Galla sat next to him.

"Minju, send her in."

"Yes, Great Lady."

Minju walks to the entrance as Yuna exits her palaquin.

"What does Great Lady say?"

"Great Lady says, you can go in."

Minju was about to walk in, "Yuna, if I were you. I won't even come to meet Great Lady."

"One last time, after this.. I will not step into Green Hill anymore."

Minju leads her to Eunha.

"Great Lady."

Yuna kneels down, "Great Lady."

Eunha glances at Galla, "Minju, bring Galla to play."

Minju nods and takes Galla's hand, "Your Highness."

They both leave and Eunha turns to Yuna.

"Say it, what would you like?"

Yuna sees Jungkook and squirms.

Eunha glances at Jungkook, "Say it, Lord Jungkook is not an outsider."

Yuna nods, "Great Lady, please save my child, Yuan."

"Save.. your child?"

"A few days ago, it was the Heavenly Lord's birthday. Who knew that Yuan would barge into the Pure Water Palace, drunk and almost molested Consort Yeri.."

"Molested Yeri?"

Eunha glances to see Jungkook who remained silent and continued drinking his tea, 'Of course, a Crown Prince is not done by someone who is normal... He seems to be quite cheerful at having been made a .'

"But he molested Consort Yeri..."

Jungkook took a sip of tea, "No need to defer for me. I feel like Yuan was punished too harshly this time."

"But.. she's your side consort-"

"I don't have a side consort."

Yuna smiled at Jungkook's words, "Since.. Crown Prince thinks that Yuan was punished too severely.. Great Lady, please help Yuan."

"Say it then, how Yuan got punished."

Yuna nods, "Great Lady... even though Yuan was stopped at the last minute, the Heavenly Lord came in and got furious. He tied Yuan with a mortal chain and issued a decree that Yuan has to go to the mortal realm to experience trials for 60 years.. Only after 60 years can he return to his immortal identity."

Eunha takes a sip of tea, "But... Yuan will only go down to the mortal realm for 60 years, after that he can return to his mortal identity. Why do I need to save him?"

"Because.. I made an inquiry. That Yuan will go through an ordeal when he's 18.. This ordeal will change his life-"

"So you want me to help Yuan until he's 18 and pass that ordeal."

"Yes, Great Lady."

Eunha holds up the fan, "You know that the Heavenly Lord won't pursue this matter even if I interfere... you are smart."

Yuna kept silent

Eunha smirks, "Alright then.. but after I help you, our mistress-servant relationship is over."

Yuna remains in shock, she stacked her hands together and does a full bow, "Yes."

Yuna was sitting outside the fox cave and Eunha approached her.

"What's wrong?"

"They are all mock me for being a snake and say I am not worthy to serve the Fox Queen of Green Hill."

"You are too weak, if someone bullies me. I would beat them up until they don't recongise the way home."

Eunha smiles and holds out her hand as the Cloud Clearing fan appears, "Here."

"This... this is too precious, I can't-"

Eunha smiles and makes Yuna take the fan, "Take this and fan it, next time nobody will bully you anymore."

Yuna smiles, "Thank you, Great Lady."

Yuna walks away from the pavilion, she glances around the place she had been so familiar for the past few years. She was about to walk off when Eunji walks approaches her.

"Yuna."

Yuna turns around, "Eunji."

Eunji holds out her hand as a pink carnation appeared, she handed it to Yuna.

Yuna looks at the flower, "Eunji... pink carnation means I'll never forget you... this.."

Eunji smiles, "You may have betrayed Great Lady, but you are once from the Fox Den. This flower is a gift for your marriage, I wish you a happy marriage with the Water King.."

Yuna holds the flower and nods, "Eunji.. I'm sorry for what I have done."

"It was your choices so I hope you will not regret it."

Yuna nods as flower petals flow from Eunji's hair, when this happens it means Eunji is bidding someone goodbye.

Eunji then bends her knees, "I see you off Lady of the North Sea."

Yuna watches as Eunji walks off, she holds onto the flower and turns to her palaquin.


[Fox Den]

Eunha then returns to the Fox Den with Eunji following her. She went to the study as Eunji stood next to her while Minju comes in with a pot of tea and scoops tea for Eunha as Eunha holds onto the fan.

"Great Lady, why did you say that Yuna was smart in asking you to help her."

Eunha looks at Minju, "You eavesdropped?"

Minju frowns, "I just want to know how the person who made my Great Lady the laughing stock of the four seas and eight realms back then and now ask you for a favour."

Eunha places the fan down and waves her hand over it as the fan disappears, "Any immortal can change a mortal's destiny, however the Nine Heavens has a rule that is we cannot do that. Over the years the Celestial Tribe has owed our Kim Family so much, it is time they pay for it. This time if I step in and interfere, the Heavenly Lord will close one eye and not fuss over this."

Minju sighs, "She sure is smart."

"It is good that she's smart, at least she won't get bullied in the North Sea."

"Great Lady, she isn't lying right?"

Eunji smirks, "Great Lady, from what I see. The one who's lying is actually Consort Yeri."

"I thought you didn't like Yuna."

"Great Lady, the rumors around the world seems so true, everyone says that Consort Yeri is the most favoured consort, but you heard the Crown Prince earlier. He said he has no side consort. This shows that the rumors are all false."

Eunha chuckled.

Minju then turns to Eunji, "I saw you give a flower to her.. What was that for?"

Eunji tilts her head, "Marriage gift."

Eunha stands up, "Alright if you both want to have a couple quarrel, step out."

"Great Lady..."

Eunha chuckled, "Alright.. I'm just pulling a fast."

Eunha then walks to Jungkook's study, "I think I have to pay Sanha a visit now.. 

Jungkook turns to Eunha, "Sanha's Book of Destiny is not something that anyone can get to... it's best that I step up."

"Alright.. then I wait for your good news."


[Nine Heavens]

Jungkook takes the scroll from Sanha and reads through.

Sanha smiles, "Great Lady is sure kind, she does not mind that the snake once stole the second prince and is willing to help..."

Jungkook's side glance makes Sanha stop blabbing.

"Tell me more about the trial Yuan will face in a few years time."

Sanha nods, "In the mortal realm Yuan is born into a imperial family, named Song, thus Song Yuan. When he's 18 years old, he will join a banquet where the family will encounter a lorikeet, this lorikeet is actually a gift from Buddha, due to curiousity. They will all step forward and a dancer in that banquet will be taken and thrown into water. Yuan will fall into the water together and save the girl, he falls in love with her. However, the Emperor will also fall into the water and fall for the girl. The girl is then made Concubine, however Yuan is still not over her. One fine night, they met in the palace. Then the girl got pregnant and gave birth to a son, which is Yuan's but he doesn't know. Many years later Yuan fought over the throne with the prince and Yuan kills him. The girl who was heartbroken commited suicide and left a letter for Yuan to tell him the truth.. Thus, Yuan sat on the throne miserable for years until his death."

"So... as long as we stop Yuan from saving that girl, Yuan's life will be smooth-sailing."

Sanha nods, "That's correct. But I must remind Great Lady that she has to seal her powers in the mortal realm, changing a person's destiny while having powers will cause powers to rebound to them."

Jungkook nods, "I got it. Thanks Sanha."

Sanha bows, "This is my job."


[Fox Den]

Eunha was sitting in the center of the Fox Den when Eunji entered.

"Great Lady, the butterfly mornarch is here."

Eunha nods as Yerin enters.

"Sister Yerin, what is it?"

Yerin sighs, "Eunha, can you help me?"

"What is it?"

"I have to go to the mortal realm in a few days, can I leave Master's body in Green Hill?"

"Sister Yerin... I also have to go to the mortal realm in a few days...."

Yerin looks down and sighs, "Such bad timing."

"But... Why are you going there?"

Yerin smiles, "I want to see the places I went with Taehyung..."

Eunha nods, "Well, I have Eunji and Minju.. they can guard the place."

"Really? You'll help me take care of Master?"

"I will."

Yerin smiles and waves her hand as Taehyung appeared with butterflies carrying him, the butterflies choose a cave for him and rested him there. Then the butterflies disappeared. She then sets up an invisible butterfly barrier before she leaves.


[Demon Realm]

Dahyun was rocking a baby crib with her dead child in it, she smiled, "Our Min... so obedient..."

Eunwoo enters as Dahyun sees him.

"My Lord... look at our child, isn't he obedient? He never cries or fusses."

"Enough, he's already dead!"

"No.. My Lord, he's obedient. Now I can have more princesses and princes for you!"

Eunwoo sighs and leaves. Dahyun holds out her hand as a crystal ball appears, she sees Yerin and Eunha in the fox den and Taehyung's body is currently there. She smirked and waved her hands as the crystal ball disappeared.

'Now my son can be revived again...'


[Fox Den]

Eunha smiles as she took the scroll from Jungkook.

"I didn't know you would get back the actual copy of the Book of Destiny!"

Jungkook helps Eunha open the scroll, "Here. This time the story Sanha wrote is tear-jerking."

Eunha reads it, "Sanha should go and write a story... "

"Alright let me tell you the story then... In the mortal realm Yuan is born into a imperial family, named Song, thus Song Yuan. When he's 18 years old, he will join a banquet where the family will encounter a lorikeet, this lorikeet is actually a gift from Buddha, due to curiousity. They will all step forward and a dancer in that banquet will be taken and thrown into water. Yuan will fall into the water together and save the girl, he falls in love with her. However, the Emperor will also fall into the water and fall for the girl. The girl is then made Concubine, however Yuan is still not over her. One fine night, they met in the palace. Then the girl got pregnant and gave birth to a son, which is Yuan's but he doesn't know. Many years later Yuan fought over the throne with the prince and Yuan kills him. The girl who was heartbroken commited suicide and left a letter for Yuan to tell him the truth.. Thus, Yuan sat on the throne miserable for years until his death."

Eunha nods, "So I just have to stop Yuan from saving that woman!"

"Yes, however. You have to seal your powers in the mortal realm."

"Seal my powers?"

Jungkook nods, "If you use your powers to change the fate, your powers will rebound. I'm afraid you won't be able to take it."

"Take it?"

"You forgot? You will one day enter the Pure Water Palace.. When that time comes, you have to go through 36 levels of flames and 9 lightning strikes. I'm afraid you won't be able to take it if you get hurt my the rebound magic."

Eunha blushes, "This- Well I will do my best in the mortal realm."

Eunha then walks away as Jungkook watches her.