Chaewon-Unnie

Just Friends!

Chaewon takes Hitomi for a walk at the park, and Hitomi doesn’t mind. She actually prefers casual strolling at the park with good company over walking around the mall, window-shopping, or spending Yuri's money for games, snacks, or photobooth. 

 

The moon is high in the sky as they stroll, talking about everything that comes up in their mind. Both of them are quiet by nature, but somehow they can talk about endless things for these past few hours of walking around the night park, hand in hand.

 

They stopped earlier for dinner at a small, homey, restaurant near the park. It’s the first time Chaewon and Hitomi talked casually and normally with each other. Snarky remarks are still there, but they are playful and unharmful.

 

It scares Hitomi a little at how perfect they both fit each other.

 

“Unnie.”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Why do you like me?”

 

Chaewon smiles at her. “Do I need a reason?”

 

“Don’t act cheesy on me. It won’t work.”

 

The older girl laughs. “But I'm not acting cheesy. You just took my attention one day and I just want to get to know you better.”

 

“So… my personality is somehow charming?”

 

Chaewon hums, stopping on her track to turn towards Hitomi. Her free hand, not the one holding Hitomi’s slender hands, reaches to her cheek, her thumb caressing the skin with the gentleness of a thousand flower petals. “I would be lying if I said your appearance isn’t charming, either.”

 

And Hitomi would be lying if she isn't charmed by both Chaewon's action and words. “But… Minjoo is more beautiful…”

 

Chaewon sighs a little hearing the uncertainty in her date’s voice. “I’m more taken by your beauty and charm,” Chaewon says, resting her head against Hitomi as her other hand, the one that previously held Hitomi’s hand, reaches to cup her nape.

 

Chaewon doesn’t know that gazing into Hitomi’s beautiful eyes can make sudden bravery to surface. It urges her to lean forward, then tilts her head to the side a little, and captures Hitomi’s lips in a sweet kiss.

 

Hitomi doesn't shy away from her advance, Her eyes flutter close, lips sighing against Chaewon’s lips before brushing against the reddish softness she never imagines kissing. Her hands grip the older’s clothes tightly, and she slightly parts to reciprocate the kiss.