The "Helps"

Just Friends!

Hitomi feels sooo tired today, because tomorrow is the dreaded date with a guy she only knows the name of. And he knows her from stan Twitter. Perhaps visiting Minjoo’s house or Nako’s is in order. She always sleeps better in the two girls’ house. Maybe because she can boss the two around. Their parents also love her to bits.

 

What about Yuri? Er, don’t ask that. The Butler in Yuri’s house, or mansion, is allergic to Common Folks like Minjoo, Nako, and Hitomi. While the two are actually richer than they let on, they still can’t touch Yuri’s level of richness.

 

Not even a bit.

 

Back to Hitomi’s miserable tiredness, Hitomi feels like the class is silent today. Too silent. She wonders why.

 

Then it hits her. The Culprits of Chaos in their class have disappeared! “Class president!” UCP tiredly glances back, sourly looking at Hitomi with her spectacled eyes. “What?”

 

“Where are my friends?”

 

“Why!” Somi sobs. “Don’t you think of us as your friends?”

 

Hitomi looks thoughtful and immediately fixes her previous words. “I’m looking for my idiot friends.”

 

Somi immediately stopped sobbing at a moment's notice. “Oh they are--”

 

The door of their class suddenly slides open loudly.

 

Sliding in, are two handsome guys Hitomi has never seen before.

 

The taller of the two, with dark locks that reminded Hitomi of the mysterious darkness of the night, strides over to her seat, confidently flirting with everyone who caught his gaze.

 

The other, with bright silver locks that reminded Hitomi of the beautiful waning lights of the moon, follows suit, capturing others’ attention with his cold and sharp gaze.

 

(Daehwi takes out his phone and starts recording.)

 

The taller guy pulls Hitomi to stand, then kisses her hand as his other arm snakes to Hitomi’s back to pull her closer. “Never in this life have I met a lady so beautiful, so elegant and so lovely.” He husked with a voice guaranteed to not only make ladies swoon, but also gentlemen too.

 

“W-”

 

The other guy doesn’t seem to want to be defeated by him and wraps his arms around Hitomi’s waist. He’s not too tall compared to the dark-haired guy, but Hitomi thinks that’s part of his charm. He pressed his soft lips on Hitomi’s clothed shoulder, earning a shiver from the said girl. Then, he whispers to her ear, his high-pitched voice is bot attractive and addictive to listen to: “Even thousands of orchids can’t compare to your beauty, for you are unique.”

 

(Somi takes a picture.)