Rolling Pin of Hellish Torture

Just Friends!

Walking inside the class, Nako and Yuri expected a flustered Hitomi and a class of jealous fanboys and fangirls, not two guys being tied on a chair with Hitomi holding her infamous Rolling Pin of Hellish Torture, with the rest of the class huddling at the back, looking traumatized.

 

“STOOOPPP!” Yuri belted out, snatching the rolling pin away and throwing it outside the window then tackles Hitomi to the ground when the furious girl attempts to retrieve the rolling pin. Nako quickly gets over her shock and immediately moves to free the two guys.

 

“They harassed me!” Angry Tomi screeches angrily, hissing like a possessed demon child until Yuri her head with a couple of her black cards. “Who are these guys! Everyone knows I’m allergic to cheesy romantic words!”

 

“Still!” Nako checks the two half-conscious guys, relieved the two don’t have any broken or cracked bones. Hitomi must be either in a good mood or she’s simply too tired to torture anyone. “Poor them, they must be so shocked!”

 

“Excuse me, that’s my line!”

 

“Fair,” Yuri says, and takes the guys by the hair.

 

And voila! It’s Kim Minjoo and Kim Chaewon!

 

What.”

 

Minjoo smiles at her, her smile leaning to a confused and half-scared one rather than her usual brand of a flirty smile. There’s a large bump on her forehead. “Surprise, ma cherie!”

 

Chaewon only grunts, rubbing her sore jaw. “I told you this is a bad idea.”

 

“No, it’s a great idea,” Hitomi assures them, feeling guilty. “You both look so handsome and I honestly thought you are guys. Sorry for punching you two. Is there anything I can do for you to forgive me?” Hitomi questions, eyeing them with puppy eyes.

 

“Well duh,” Chaewon hisses, setting her gaze away with tinted cheeks. “As a payback, I demand a date!”

 

“I owe you two dates, then?”

 

Chaewon smiles widely. “Indeed!”

 

“Mine is simpler, fair lady,” Minjoo begins greasily. “A kiss to ease the pain, perhaps?”

 

Everyone gasps.

 

Hitomi blinks. “Where does it hurt?”

 

Minjoo brightens as she taps her forehead. Hitomi shrugs and kisses her there, just as requested. It’s nothing new for them, they often do this since they are kids--with Minjoo doing more of the kissing rather than receiving. At least until Hitomi got better at dodging. “Done.”

 

Everyone’s jaw dropped.

 

“Wait!” Minjoo stops her just as Hitomi turns to walk back to her seat.

 

“What?”

 

“My lips are hurting too!”

 

Instead of Hitomi, it’s Chaewon who responds. By smacking her palm over her lips.

 

Hard.