I Can Explain!

Just Friends!

Chaewon haughtily crosses her arms and Minjoo is careful not to drool because hot damn, Chaewon looks so attractive scowling oh kk i want to k-

 

“I asked you a question. What. truth?”

 

Nako coughs, stepping in. “Excuse me sunbaenim, but this is no business of yours.”

 

Yet, due to her lack of height, it poses no threat for the average-height girl. Chaewon narrows her eyes, her aura around her getting darker. “You like Hitomi, don’t you?”

 

“Of course-” Why is it so difficult for me to say no? “Of course yes! She’s my bestfriend!”

 

“Not that you idiot!” Chaewon growls. She takes an intimidating step forward, but Nako and Yuri are quick to block the senior from advancing further. “Out of my way!”

 

“Listen, sunbaenim. This whole affair is between this idiot,” Yuri jabs her thumb at Minjoo’s direction, “and that idiot,” Nako continues, pointing her short index finger at the miserable looking walking peach at the other end of the corridor. If you are wondering, all of them are on the same corridor but Hitomi is standing at the other end and unaware of her friends’ whereabouts. In her defense, the corridor is awfully crowded. “It’s not ours nor yours,” Yuri finished, smirking a little.

 

“Your card is on her hand.” Chaewon pointed out.

 

Yuri snorts. “Just a sugar mommy pampering her sugar baby.”

 

“You’re a what?”

 

Now, four pairs of eyes are staring horrified at the unwelcomed addition of their conversation: AKA, Honda Hitomi.

 

“Yuri you’re Minjoo’s sugar mommy?”

 

Minjoo springs into action: kneeling and grabbing the Japanese girl’s knees. “Hitomi, I can explain.”

 

Hitomi sniffed. “You don’t need to.” She says, harsh. She stares at Yuri who looked guilty, Chaewon who looked confused, and Nako who looked done. Hitomi glares. “I am done with all of you.” Hitomi turns her body around, ready to run away with tears on her eyes.

 

“No, wait!” Minjoo screams, hugging Hitomi’s legs in a desperate attempt to prevent her bestfriend from getting away. Her effort is rewarded graciously by the Gods above with Hitomi staying -- yes, but she falls down and lands on Minjoo's ready arms.

 

Everyone’s jaw hangs open.