Girlgroup Stan Solidarity

Just Friends!

Well , Minjoon and Chaewoo dumped her.

 

And now she’s stuck with a date she doesn’t want. He looks downright attractive but Hitomi just isn’t into younger guys.

 

The guy in front of her only chuckles seeing her sour expression.

 

“Where is your boyfriend?” He asks, but not teasingly nor nastily, just curious. He’s only amused, amazed, that a girl can look so pissed with just a flat face.

 

“Can’t contact,” Hitomi says, huffing. She uses her time looking around her surroundings. The guy chooses an aesthetic homey cafe as the place of their date, and Hitomi has to admit he’s done a great job. Hitomi likes cafes like this.

 

The guy smiles. Then, he bends to the side to pick up something and places it on the table.

 

Feel Special album, signed by Minatozaki Sana. Still in great condition.

 

Hitomi is confused. “But-”

 

He smiles cheekily. “I hope you don’t take this the wrong way, but I actually wanted to give you this from the start. Your boyfriend here or not.”

 

“Why?”

 

The guy laughs. “Girlgroup stan solidarity!” He smiles again. “We’re mutuals, remember? And I know you're my upperclassman. Besides, it’s your birthday soon and it will be suspicious if I place this on your desk as a birthday present, sunbaenim, and I really like delivering my things smoothly.”

 

“Dongpyo, I-” Hitomi tears up, picking up the album and hugging it close to her chest. “You have my sincerest thanks.”

 

Dongpyo waves his hand dismissively, still with that cute smile on his face. “Nah, I just happened to have double. But say, I would like to win that GFriend’s GA.”

 

“Oh no I only play fair,” Hitomi says sternly, but her expression quickly softened. “But I do happen to have some extra of SinB and Yuju’s polaroids and photocards that you were desperately looking for a few days ago.”

 

“I’ll be glad if I receive even one of them for its usual normal price.” Dongpyo sounds excited. “Please, the prices my oomfs offered are ridiculous. Friend rate my , it’s still at least nearly double the market price!”

 

“Why one when you can have all of them?” Hitomi grins. “Half the usual price on the market if you’re willing to take all of them.”

 

“Sunbaenim, you don’t have to!”

 

“You got me a signed album. With all of Sana inclusions in it. It’s only fair if I give you what you want.”

 

“Thank you!” Dongpyo grinned. His childlike expression suddenly dims, replaced by a soft expression of a lovely teenage boy. He looks shy all of the sudden. “And, um, sunbaenim… can we… have another date? A friendly date? There’s a cupsleeve event for Heejin’s and Chuu’s birthday that I want to get because they’re doing free giveaway for some goods too but since I don’t have any free LOONA stan as my friends…”

 

“Sure.” Hitomi interrupts him. She doesn’t really consider herself a LOONA stan but she knows who will like the cupsleeves. “But please, call me noona from now on.”

 

“Okay noo- sunbaenim.”

 

Hitomi frowns, but then she notices a new figure towering beside their table.

 

Dongpyo releases a small ‘eep’.

 

The figure is Jaehwan, Hitomi’s protective older brother.